2017 is best girl's fucking turn Rinfags

Eat shit and die

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People like you are why I'm ashed of being a Sakurafga.

worms

Rinfags deserve it. Not OP either.

I'd be ashamed of liking any of Fate's main heroines tbqh.

>Rinfags deserve it
Yeah, you just keep thinking that.

sorry but saber being adoped and gently loved by shirou and rin is canon

I just want to see Nine Lives

the movie were a guy turns into a cat and dies ?

This is how it works:

Zombie grandpa rapes/kills Sakura

Rin goes apeshit and has Archer wipe out all Matous

Shirou wins grail and tells Saber she is best girl

Saber goes back to fucked up Camelot and dies

Shirou marries Rin for super powered magic babies.

Rin gets old and dies, Shirou gets Archer body and dies in beautiful battle

Archer Shirou ends up in Avalon with Saber and they fuck for all eternity

Meanwhile Gilgamesh fucks a body pillow of Saber with Ea in his ass the degenerate fuck

いいえ、先輩。

Luvia is better

Threadly reminder

no, see:

When is it real best girl's turn?

>2017
>fate/stay night
>relevant

It's all about FGO

wormslut

I wonder how far the first movie is going to go.

they wasted a good opportunity, as always

Rin has a pretty important role in HF

>She's the girl in the story most suited to using seduction to get what she wants.
>Though she's always exuding an obvious aura of "senpai-adoration", it's hard to say if the all-important object of her affection, Shirou, has actually noticed or not.
>A devilish woman with a strong maternal instinct, she'll pamper a man to the bitter end and ruin him with her charms. But, just like Hariti…

Sakura is actually a naughty girl?

doesn't matter, worms.

To be honest. Sakura wasn't worth saving and a worm slut. Rin was a slut, but useful tool in the war. Saber is fucking dead and Servants are tools.

Shirou should've went mind of steel, destroyed the Grail, and lived a normal life. Or used the Grail to end humanity because life has no meaning in the Nasuverse, everything you are is nothing in the end.

> Mind of Steel
> Normal life afterward
So you have no actual idea what you're talking about. Good to know. Mind of Steel Shirou takes Saber Alter down with him, yes, but Saber Alter has Angry Majew's huge mana supply to regenerate her in a matter of moments. While Shirou goes limp and mindbroken from over-exertion. Or did you not read the VN?
> Or end humanity
Counter Guardian EMIYA would like a word with you.

At least somebody fucking gets it.

>So you have no actual idea what you're talking about.
Niggah what. Mind of Steel has Shirou going Kirei on the war and taking down anyone who stands in his way. Sakura and rin.

Archer is a lazy shit who didn't take their job seriously.

Fingers crossed for more Riders figs because of movie

Sakura is worst girl.

You mean 2018.

No one's going to be seeing this movie until then.

Bump Rin to S and drop Sakura to C, but taiga to B and raise Ayaka to A. Oh and put Illya in S. Too many changes honestly, your chart is just too shit.

Oh shit, I was thinking of Sparks Liner High, my bad Sup Forumsnon.
Still, Shirou would be too broken in mind and body after excaliblasting the Greater Grail to have a pleasant life afterward.
Unless the branch to the Illya route was there and Shirou gets a puppet-body like in the good end and lives happily ever after with his imouto.

Swap Sakura and Illya.

>So you have no actual idea what you're talking about. Good to know. Mind of Steel Shirou takes Saber Alter down with him, yes, but Saber Alter has Angry Majew's huge mana supply to regenerate her in a matter of moments. While Shirou goes limp and mindbroken from over-exertion. Or did you not read the VN?

That's Sparks Liner High you fucking retard.

Move Fuji-nee to S-tier. Put all the rest in A-tier.

He realized, I think. See:

Year of the OTP

You probably wouldn't consider a person who is said to have a strong maternal instinct as "naughty".

It means she and Rin are similiar in that they have devilish sides.

Basically, Sakura personifies the good wife, and will be the type of partner where their significant others end up absolutely smitten. Think Hughes and his wife.

That has to be the shittiest Fate waifu chart I have ever seen. Too many wrong placements. Here's an improvement.

S tier: Rider, Ilya, Rin

A tier: Caster, Bazett

B tier: Karen, Ayako, Saber

C tier: Liz, Stella, Fuji nee

D tier: Sakura

Fair enough. I'm happy to know Sakura is an enchantress.

>C: Illya
Kill yourself

Sakura falls in love with Shiro.

Unable to confess, the wormslut is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when the educated prostitute recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the boy she called is not the same boy she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with her AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FISH.

>Sakur-Ai! Because, you know, she's Sakura and it's a love story. Get it, get it?

I HATE IT AND MODS DO TOO

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

swap Rider and Rin

PHONE FINDS A FISH

>the anime features romance and cellphones
>keit-ai finds a way u guise

Why is Shinji such a great big brother who loved his dear little sister in his own way and totally didn't deserve the bad things that happened to him in the story and actually should have been the protagonist and not that buttmuncher Shirou?

Time for the best girl to shine.

t. The Rapist

This artist is so good at making big breasts look weighty.

>Rapist
Shinji...I don't get why he gets all the hate on Sup Forums. FSN is just written to make him out as the bad guy, when really he's no worse than any of the 'protagonists' and a better person than most of them.

What are the main complaints? He raped Sakura and stole Rider to use in the war?

Okay, let's get this straight. He never fucking raped Sakura. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He fucked Sakura.

Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T FUCK SAKURA? You can't even name one fucking character who hasn't plugged her loose cunt! She is the kind of bitch who will act like she doesn't want it when she really does. She'll say No! while having multiple orgasms. Shinji knew this, he's a fucking ladies man. He knows what filthy whores like Sakura want.

And there's this other big bitch you guys have with him. He supposedly stole Rider and used her in the war for his own greed.

Objection! He was worried about his one and only precious sister. Is keeping your loved ones from a brutal war so wrong? When Shirou does the same thing to Saber it's like 'oh he's so manly', but when Shinji does it it's wrong? He just wanted to protect Sakura. He probably was going to use his Holy Grail wish to tighten her cunt back up or cure her syphilis or something.

The story was written to make that faggot Shirou look good. Objectively, Shinji is a far better character than Shirou. At least he has the balls to take action decisively instead of dicking around like Shirou, and if he weren't stuck with the weak ass servant Rider and no plothax he probably would have won the war.

I wonder what the fuck happened to Sakura in FGO, she was probably never wormed because Zouken died in the XIX century.

You're right, best girl Shirou is girl of 2017

>tfw still a Saberfag and see her being shoehorned in everything and still getting new story material to this day such as with GoA and EXTELLA

Wasn't this only in the VN so not canon

Reminder that using canon is non canon now.

>saber above caster and illya
neck yourself

denying so hard, its rape
nasu alludes to it without mentioning it cannot get any closer

That's a baseless assumption. Stop slandering Sakura's big brother.

This is the only reason to watch the movies

No, male protagonist is more interesting. Mashu isn't romantically interested in a female protagonist.

Besides, you're already getting a girl in Fate/Last Order or whatever. You know, the EXTRA one.

I love Saber too and she's my favourite out of the three heroines but sometimes her popularity gets kind of annoying especially when Fate characters get merchandise. Her popularity overshadows other characters and I'm still salty that Cu never got a decent figure (not even his own nendoroid) and I wanted one for years.

If the Matous don't ask for her, she gets the best ending ever, tag team partners with her new onee-sama, Luvia.

Assuming she exists. There was no grail war her grandfather met her grandmother. Roman didn't reocgnize Rin (Ishtar) and he was in Fuyuki 2004,

Rider has all of my favorites, long hair, glasses, tall, her casual clothes.

>putting saber above anything
>illya 3rd and her neesans 2nd

I know you want to trigger everyone, but still.

Shinji would have been a good master of a caster class.
Like Andersen.

It's always gonna be Sakura.

Sakura >>> the world

>rhino in the chart
opinion discarded

Hardcore NTRfag by way of Sakura taking Shiro, Dammit I want pics of Sakura cucking Rin and that bitch Saber.

I WANT ARCHER TO REMIND RIN HOW KEKED SHE IS

Why does Sakura not get as much focus as Rin or Saber in other fate works?

Her only getting proper screentime in HF and it still not having an anime means the secondaries don't know her well, making her hard to market.

Sakura isn't selling

Saber is the face of TM, and Rin, is the "usher" as Nasu said.

No matter which route, this will always be canon ending

>being this bitter

Who hurt you, OP?

Rinfags
Saberfags
Kariyafags

Saber and Rin are shallow mascot characters made to appeal to casuals, while Sakura is more complicated and was written to appeal to advanced readers rather than the lowest common denominator, so it's not as easy to milk her character in spinoffs.

Her popularity is not annoying unless you're jealous. Even if Saber wasn't popular Cu wouldn't get a figure because hes simply not popular.

Rin and Saber are popular because they played a role in all 3 routes. Rin was honestly like a 2nd protagonist in F/SN

>There are people willing to endanger all of HUMANITY life over the life of somebody who generates a chemical reaction in their brain.
Kirei is turning over in his grave.

Let's be honest. All Aons in real life would've killed Sakura without a second thought and go on to destroy the Grail for good.

>Kirei
Also, destroying the grail solves the entire issue without there being any need to kill Sakura.

It's easy when you're posting on Sup Forums to throw aside any kind of moral imperative and pick you're kawaii waifu. To throw another VN out there there are a ton of Keyfags who love Akane Senri despite her goal being to wipe out humanity. That said at least Akane is possessed when trying to carry that out. Sakura simply values herself above all others, kills the man she supposedly loves and countless others any number of times but that's ok because she triggers a fetish or has some minor characteristics that are appealing enough to forget all of her transgressions. I suppose people don't have to risk anything themselves so they can ignore all of that. If a person in our world had Sakura's abilities, personality and similar goals they'd be hoping the authorities would put her down unless they simply had some kind of death wish.

RIN

>at least Akane is possessed when trying to carry that out
You mean like, you know, the whole Angra Mainyu thing?
>Sakura simply values herself above all others
Literally the opposite of her personality. You'd know this if you paid attention and didn't just cherrypick moments where she has darker thoughts.
>kills the man she supposedly loves and countless others any number of times
You must really hate Ilya, then, huh?

Canon wife

This is actuallly pretty good ending

Yes it is.

Is it bad that I think UBW has the best ending because it lets him live and presumably learn to accept his imouto as more than a sextoy?

This fucker is a piece of shit, he deserve his death. He'll never be a good guy, he'll be like this forever. Maybe they could show us that he can be a better person, but no, even in FHA he is a piece of shit. The only good Shinji is extra Shinji.