Every oligarch happens to practice nepotism...

Every oligarch happens to practice nepotism. The oligarchy is mostly jewish as much as it could have been mostly white or mostly asian. There is no race war. It is a class war

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VFLYKFCpKsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

9% land would be the most comfy, i'd bet

It would really suck to live in a desert with 1% of the population or be cramped so 9% would probably be the objective best

>b-but this is a topic of the leftards waaaaaaa we like to suck rich fags cock

Problem is you dont have the mediterranean summers if thats what you re looking for in both the 1% and 9% areas

How dense would the 30% area be?

*mediteranean climate, Los Angeles

>Mediterranean climate

youtube.com/watch?v=VFLYKFCpKsg

30% land would be fucking awful. desert on one side and swamp-ass 100% humidity on the other side

You got a point there, but mediterranean climate beaches stay the best

I thought communists did not believe in wealth?
Should you be posting what % of the labor they own?

>I thought communists did not believe in wealth

Market demand is suppose to have no factor in what a product is worth
It is 100% based on the labor that went into it

According to Marxists, yeah (but its not 100%, just the major factor), but there's a lot of commies which do not agree with that (non-marxist commies mainly)

I wish you could push all the poor to a tiny spot on the map.No income tax just $1400 dollar tax per year or you get deported to mexico

>no income tax
>$1400 annual tax on your income
What did he mean by this?

>but its not 100%, just the major factor
then how do you determine value?
>but there's a lot of commies which do not agree with that
Isnt labor value theory the core of marxism
how can you complain about capitalists if you dont believe in it?

He's just your average trader, makes money out of nothing to make money out of it

Both "supply and demand" and the effort/money a company takes to produce the product (mahinery and stuff, workers, restrictions of all kind, etc...) define the value of the product, and differently according to the product and industries we re talking about

And the complain is that the capitalists manipulate those parameters and corrupt society to obtain as much profit as possible. In the industries where labor theory is dominant, companies will do as much as possible to cut spending into respect of social and environmental ethics. In the ones where supply and demand rules, they ll influence consumers up to the point of creating demands out of thin air, which often leads to economic crashes as the value of the products get so much overestimated compared to their real value

ok what is the formula to determine price?

Not to mention the 1% and 30% areas contain pieces of California, making them complete shit by default.

Is that not what it actually looks like anyway?
bottom 40% shitters don't own a damn thing, they rent for life or pass vouchers

My 1st paragraph, and it differs according to companies

Mosanto will be placed much more pressure on social and environmental demands (which they avoid as much as possible to meet) while a comic book store will be more subject to supply and demand

>1% would own a bunch of empty space
wow cool