Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-if-im-president-we-will-attack-iran/5460484
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9157892
rollcall.com/news/hawkings/8-years-senate-votes-reveal-clinton
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

You forgot the Israel First foreign policy

How do you do fellow 'pedes

Case in point, whoever posts the mutt meme first is objectively and automatically wrong.

So, Trump was the right choice. Thanks for confirming.

Among other things.

Where did I post the mutt meme?
Holy fuck, kill yourself. I'm starting to believe you people are actually paid for this. It's hard to believe there's so many schizophrenics here.

>leftists can't meme
>steals a line from the most leftist sitcom in recent history

Here dick breath, you need a mint.
globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-if-im-president-we-will-attack-iran/5460484

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9157892

rollcall.com/news/hawkings/8-years-senate-votes-reveal-clinton

its a trumpcuck

>no new wars
>no expanded wars
>one limited strike in Syria to make a point
>turning more responsibility for Syria over to Russia
>destruction of CIA drug facilities in Afghanistan
Pretty damn good for the first year, especially when you consider the alternative.

look at the second post quoted you blind fuck, USE YOUR EYES TO LOOK AT IT

What the hell did you want?
Trump selling us down the river to Russia?

I want war to happen. At least then we can restart and learn from our mistakes(hopefully).

M8 the mutt meme is just newfags and shills. Its a divide and conquer strategy just ignore them.

You libfags wouldn’t be happy no matter what Trump does, so you may as well just fucking hang yourself and end your useless life, OP.

One last thing. Trump is shit. However when you actually consider the alternatives then you realize that it is probably the best situation. Though trump is definitely a jewish shill that I cannot argue against

>Russia declared main opponent
How did that happen again?

>/sg/ cucks unable to believe that Trump objectively looked at the situation and realized that Russia actually is our enemy
lmao, what a bunch of retards

>d&c strategy
That or its meant to silence whites trying to tell Eurpoean countries that SHITSKINS DO NOT MIX. Mixing is rare, instead for the most part shitskins create their own communities (ghettos) and once they've bred or migrated enough of them in they will start usurping your rights and cutting your country apart.

If Russia comes into Latvia we will come fuck them up. Don't worry bro. Putin just has autism and thinks it's still 1979

Hello Schlomo

Lmfao. Please justify Putin having war plans to attack baltic states, norway, sweden and finland.
That is disgusting. This 'saviour of the white race' muh based ally to syria would bomb and terrorize countless random white people who made the awful mistake of living in a country that's close to russia. and for what purpose?

inb4 you just call me a jew. im not jewish. yahweh doesn't exist, the talmud is toilet paper and I'll gas 6 million myself.

What's the matter, Ivan?

Go back to your /sg/ containment thread Ivan.

>Putin having war plans to attack baltic states
The fuck are even ralking about, Alex? Are you retarded or what, stop pulling shit out of your ass. Okay, let me explain to you nutjobs. Putin don't want to attack baltic states. Why? Because the locals don't want him, there is no point in occupying territories with hostile population. Why didn't Putin take over Georgia in 2008? Because georgins don't want him. So h e stayed in Abkhazia and Ossetia, where the locals support him. Why didn't Russia attacked all of Ukraine in 2014? Because he knew that ukrainians don't want him, so he took over only over Crimea, where the locals supported him. That's how it works, you fucking morons. Quit with your retarded Putin-consiparcy theories already.

Someone posted it in support of you, so you are obviously wrong.

And you are. It’s good to have such a clear flag.