Is Trump losing his mind?

>People are proud to be saying Merry Christmas again. I am proud to have led the charge against the assault of our cherished and beautiful phrase. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n-0wNvf25hI
youtube.com/watch?v=jbYbEotYzJQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vi4Ie7YotWo
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Drumpf lost the war on Christmas which doesn’t exist.

He's just feeding the victim mentality of his religious base to rile them up for war. He knows his people well. I live in a blue state and nobody has snapped at me for wishing them a Merry Christmas.

fuck off

Is there really a war on Christmas? Everytime I ask in other forums I get a dozen shitlibs crying "no there isn't shutupshutupshutupshutupstopaskingquestionsreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebtwhappyholidays:^)"

>This isn't relevant for me so it's relevant for nobody.
wow look at this piece of hot shit

They aren't doing it this year in the refusal to give Trump credibility. Prior to that, there was.

What's wrong with a guy liking Christmas?

In america their was an attempt to have a societal enforcement of saying "Happy Holidays" instead of saying "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Ramadan" and other holidays that are celebrated during this time. At first it was more because people didnt want to say something for each individual holiday/s that happen, but then it turned into a way to try and shame people into being inclusive. This change is what started the 'War on christmas', which really was a war on all people who openly celebrate their individual holidays instead of just giving in and celebrating the 'Holiday season'.
It really ended years ago when people realized that 'Happy Holidays' is only really said by Businesses and officials instead of average joe's, but people bring it up as a sort of victory lap against those that tried to enforce the 'Happy Holidays' line

Tl;Dr verion:
It was a reverse moral panic that people bring up in order to gloat at those that started the original moral panic

>War on Christmas
explanation please?

For years, they tried to replace "Merry Christmas" with "Happy Holidays" because of niggers and jews who don't even celebrate their imaginary Holidays.

like you dont know.

I used to say happy holidays, now I say merry christmas. Everyone else is saying it too, even people who obvi aren't Trump supporters, it's kind of beautiful.

no more "Happy Niggerdays"

There was literally no war on christmas. Even Obama said merry christmas every year. Trumps christmas tweets were all "happy holidays!" while obama was president. Topkek what a retard

yeah everyone coming to my shop says Merry Christmas now, not so last year ;p

becasue in europe they took down x-mass trees down because they make the minorities feel opressed

Fucking pick a story and stick with it you shill cunt. Were you fake news before or now?

Lindsay Mackie who is also the sun
Alan Rusbridger
Isabella Rusbridger - the planet Saturn she also controls metal and is responsible for the tram crash in Croydon last year, her sending a message to the incoming president of the USA
and Elizabeth Rusbridger who is Jupiter she controls nuclear energy and world powers are scared of her

they're also powerful telepaths(controlling London)

this. nothing triggers these people as hard as saying the word Christ.

Jews are the ideological heart and driving force of the Left. Everything the Left does is born of Jewish resentment and hatred.

Stay mad larpagan

Merry Christmas, faggots :)

Take a look at the local greeting card rack

One rack says Happy Hannukah
One rack says Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas

Hannukah is just a (((happy holiday)))

One down, one to go

fwiw, i've been aware of the "war on christmas" for years. i never noticed cashiers saying "merry christmas" before, but got it constantly this year.

឴Merry
឴ ឴▲
▲ ▲
Christmas

They basically banned it and labeled it white supremacy in the 90s. So you have to be kind of old to have lived through Christmas being great to Christmas being banned.

I don't understand? You don't say Merry Christmas in the USA? I don't get it? Why is "Merry Christmas" triggering?

Merry Christmas faggots!

liberals will literally throw a tantrum if you show any christian imagery.

>Why is "Merry Christmas" triggering?
Because it offends the (((you-know-whoos)))

There's no war on Christma....

youtube.com/watch?v=n-0wNvf25hI

youtube.com/watch?v=jbYbEotYzJQ

Merry MAGA Christmas!

Who is that and do you have more of it? Fucking Hot

So what did he actually do to "lead the charge"? The only thing I've seen was some previous tweet he did not to long ago.

>Mudslimes must understand the cresent moon is a symbol of retardation for every thinking person

>reality proved different
more strangers said "Merry Christmas" to me this year than the last 4 years combined.

. Bright it up as the fucking potus

Brought*

>Merry Christmas is basically Heil Hitler
I'm fine with this

Why was Trump waging the war on Christmas? :(

He’s just trolling the left.

No, he's just countering decades of leftist/kike bullshit.

Nobody ever gave a damn shit about Hanukkah or "Kwanza", those holidays' importance were exaggerated by kikes and commies in order to shit on the European tradition of Yule (Christmas).

We're taking our country back. Trump is only the beginning. After Trump makes nationalism acceptable again, Gen Z will start ousting the Zionists.

Simply by being unapologetic about being American and conservative, Trump has single-handedly shifted the dialogue on Christmas, immigration (legal and illegal), and patriotism & respect for your country.
No one was criticizing chain migration even a year ago, and two years ago no one took "the war on Christmas" as anything but easy conservative talk radio talking points.
The value of Trump doing this cannot be overstated.

He used to be a democrat

Multiple times during his rallies, he said he would spam "Merry Christmas" when he got elected.

But like said even Obama had no problem saying Merry Christmas. Wasn't it just businesses telling employees to say that to customers because not everyone celebrates christmas? Hardly a fucking attack on Christmas now.

Compare that to Obama who wished sandniggers a Happy Ramadan for 8 years.

¡MAGA
M¡AGA
MA¡GA
MAG¡A
MAGA!

He wasn't redpilled by then

This is just one of those things that pander to his base.

4D chess, aimed at people who love christmas.

If you oppose Trump fighting to save christmas...well who's gonna fight against christmas and look good?

>meme flag fag
>Happy Holidays went too far

Merry Christmas!

Leftists and kikes hate both Yule and Christmas.

When you actually use reason, you can see that Yule and Christmas have become synonymous. Christmas is literally celebrated with imagery of pine trees and snow, etc. all imagery of Europe.

Kikes and leftists and niggers want to replace it with strictly Jewish/nigger shit like Oyvenukah and Gibsmedatza. Pagans and white Christians should be united against this attack.

Yes lets all pretend this happy holidays bullshit and winter solstice rebranding that we all see going on isn't happening. Lets all pretend that all the public schools and corporate environments all still say merry christmas.

I've noticed that everyone where I live is saying Merry Christmas this year.

Fucking baltic trash, when is Russia genociding you, again?

Christmas used to be about Jesus, now it's just another bullshit holiday where you're forced to hang around people you don't like.

Oh, no one shot you for saying merry christmas, that must be they aren't jewing it out of existence in every place they have control over.

I haven't heard a single happy Holidays this year

how could you possibly have a Merry Christmas if Israel isn't happy with you? based potus

Is the war on xmas just an American issue? Has never come up in my country. It would be weird if people didn't say Merry Christmas

A store employee said Merry Christmas to me for the first time in seven years this year.

i love it

fuck off, i live in a blue state and got called to HR because i said merry christmas and it wasnt sensitive for people who celebrate other holidays

Liberals made it offensive to say "Merry Christmas".

>Merry Christmas again
Tfw your shithole country will never be cucked to this point

This.

He was hiding his power level, waiting for the right time to release it.

merry christmas user. it feels good to say

its apparently intolerant of people who arent religious or who celebrate kwanza or hannukah

the real irony is christmas is mostly secular these days anyway. its celebrated mostly by people who arent even christian and a huge materialistic capitalism driven holiday. santa, the mascot of christmas, is a secular creation and not religious in any way whatsoever

MAGA

What year did Ivanka become a jew? That might explain the deviation.

Check the (((author)))

>not hiding your power level until you strike
Do you go around calling everyone niggers and naming the Jew daily?

Keep crying libshits. Two scoops, two genders, two terms.

>I've noticed that everyone where I live is saying Merry Christmas this year.
Same here. Even the woman at the DMV. Five years of retail wage-slavery programmed me to say "Happy Holidays" by default. She said "Merry Christmas" back. I felt fucking filthy once I realized what I had done.

This.

Merry Christmas is back baby

And what was the fallout? Nothing, right? Or are you one of those spergs who has to push it like a passive aggressive little bitch that just HAS to press buttons?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vi4Ie7YotWo

Christmas is the ultimate western/european holiday. That's why everyone is waging war on it.
It has been "christianized" but it's still the old winter solstice festival. The funny thing is that in christian theology easter should be the bigger holiday, but christmas is king.

A winter solstice holiday is only meaningful to people living in northern (or southern) climates. People in the tropics and subtropics don't care for it. That's why the whole Kwanza-bullshit is a proof of the absolute state of African-American culture.

>this thread
>no legion of Brits saying this is horrible because it doesn't consider Muslim feelings or their dicks
It really must be Christmas

I never stopped saying merry christmas so I don't get the outrage about this "war on christmas". I think the only people who stopped or felt threatened were the weak non-Christian beta fags

Why is merry christmas a button? You should get the fuck out and go join ISIS or Mossad if you're offended by christmas.

This guy gets it.

Whites need to celebrate Yule, or Christmas, or whatever you want to call it. Just have fun reveling in European culture with your white family and rub it niggers and kikes' faces.

Even in reddit I've seen Merry Christmas for the first time. Crazy.

She looks like a well developed child.

Last year was the first time I've ever heard about this in my whole life. Apparently it was because of Starbucks putting "Happy Holidays" instead of "Happy Christmas" and some christcucks got extremely triggered and butthurt over it.

I don't get where this outrage is coming from.

You're an underage retard. Leftists and kikes have been trying to force "Happy Holidays" as the main vernacular for decades.

I’ve had more people in stores and public places tell me merry Christmas than the past 8 year combined, true story. He’s won the war on saying merry Christmas from my experience.

Shouldn't he be saying Happy Hanukkah?!

More people this year*

The way I've seen it I've always said "Happy holidays" between the first and 20th December, and from there on would say "Merry Christmas" from the 20th until the 25th.

Why the fuck did everybody get so autistic about this since last year? Grow a pair you cuck

no, but you are, liberal faggot. your tears are delicious.

>respecting traditions is fucking dumb!
>unless we weaponize them against the people who hold them dear or cynically point out something that happened centuries or even millennias ago

I hate libcucks so goddamn much

when are people going to know that trump is suffering from mental illness and dementia.

As a kid ( before either phrase was politically charged) I always took "Happy Holidays" to mean Christmas + New Year's. It only came to mean bullshit grabbag of heathen tradition after (((they))) started using it that way.
That said, I'm a bartender and have found that writing "Merry Christmas" on their checks has made for Yuge tips this year. I write Merry Christmas on them every year but this year people seem to really appreciate it a lot more. Like they've felt guilty seeing it written down in years past and have suddenly been freed from this guilt.