Little Witch Academia

how can this dork of a teacher be so cute?

I love my wife!

It's the same setting with the same characters more or less, they're just self-contained. If you ignored the first two episodes, they'd nearly be part of the same story.

>making a new thread because of the OP
fuck you scryngle

There is nothing wrong with lobotomy.

The OVA's can basically be integrated with the main anime.

Season 1 is episodic anyway, just treat the OVA's as a standard episode, except instead of Akko finding the Shiny Rod hidden underground Luna Nova, she finds it in the forest

something that has been bothering me for a while
ursula looks familiar,
like theres something about her design that makes me feel I've seen it somewhere else, but i cant recall what.

she kind of looks like bayonetta

Yes there is and having it as a fetish makes you worse than me

I love not-Asuka sensei too.

>not liking lobotomies
look at this fucking weirdo

I want an episode where Ursula-sensei releases her YAY and goes wild all over the academy until Akko can stop her.

I'm not even a lobotomy poster, I just don't see why you get so angry over it. If you haven't learned to ignore things you don't like, you really shouldn't be on this website.

mind break>NTR>lobotomy

>implying you can even lobotomize this

What's her endgame?

Akko and Ursula are cute!

CUTE!

She's Chief Overjustice's assistant.

She is the final boss

>Even leaves hate Lotte

convincing someone she loves to stick an icepick into her frontal lobe

She'd probably do it if you agreed to put a baby in her.
To get pregnant through any means possible

Get revenge on the people who shunned her.

>I don't see why you angry at someone forcing their fetish on everyone
I'm a THICC fag and even don't force my fetish on you guys with the multiple chances I've had to push it.

She didn't seem familiar to me until I started watching Demi-chan. I now get impressions of Satou-sensei.

She's fine. Being hated is nothing alcoholism can't fix.

maybe you should start

teaching students and making sure akko is happy

Punished Chariot. A living legend.

Could you recolour her hair to red. I don't think she'd be able to maintain the decoy magic, you know, with the vastly lowered mental capabilities and all.

>Discussing something is forcing it on other people
You can hide posts for a reason, user.

I want to touch their butts.

Crashing Luna Nova with no survivors.

>Discssing
You're the only one talking about it. People have said multiple times that they don't want it in this thread and you or the lobotomyfag ignores that.
If he won't then neither will I

Man, it's been a while since I've listened to Sins of the Father.

>T H I C C, fluffy, gentle, & generous.
Wife material indeed.

Akkobutt!

puffy vulva

>Diana episode next

At least this will get this out of the way and the finale can focus on Akko

This isn't even a Diana episode though.

but when will best girl (with best team) come back?

So am I missing out on somethind or have they confirmed that she is Chariot

Exquisite taste my friend.

why the fuck would she be chariot?

>this baka
>Chariot

lol what?

They have "confirmed" nothing, but you should have taken the hint by now.

This isn't the Diana episode, though.

No sign of B team again this episode...
Any chances still that we'll ever see Amanda in a frilly dress?

what if the episode is so good it wins you over?

Do you guys really think Ursula will find a husband by the end of the show?

>final episode epilogue shows Ursula happily pregnant as she wishes Akko goodbye for one last time

>Andrew will be the one marrying her.

It's pretty fucking obvious from the slight awkward reactions she has had every time Akko did anything Chariot related. She's at least somewhat related to Chariot, if not being Chariot herself.

Why else would they give such a seemingly insignificant character so much screentime focus? She gets more screentime than any other teacher for no apparent reason.

Akko will use magic to impregnate Ursula herself

>long, blue hair
>striking red eyes
>choker
Ruining one anime wasn't enough for her

>Akko and Ursula side by side in the operating room, holding each other's hands as they both giving birth at the same time

You're a fucking dumbass, user. She isn't chariot.

>Do you guys really think Ursula will find a husband by the end of the show?

I'm not sure if you're being serious or not, but I'll answer.

No, simply because:

>That's not the point of her character
>That's not the goal of her character
>That's not even a part of what's the conflict her character is going through
>She doesn't even shows any interest in finding a guy, nor said hypothetical "special person" is a manifestation of magical energy so that she can fuck it silly because she's magicsexual

>That side view
Oh shit she's stacked.

>double yuri magic babies

>tfw Jasminka could be fixed if you make her face not so round anymore

maybey she can do what Towa did and create her own husband , through like magi science.

Fuck this, I looked it up, apparently she is, at least according to various sources online. It's pretty obvious, but I just don't remember when it was revealed? Was it in one of the OVAs? Am I having early onset Alzheimers? Are my eyes real? What is happening?

true, but people here won't care

the numouse hints sprinkle in the series user,
also a leaked script saying that she is.,

I think the point of Ursula is that she's going to become more like a student as the show goes on and join in on their shenanigans

Your Lobotomy is starting to work

You're just falling for the Clark Kent meme user. People are messing with ya.

She is Chariot. Yoshinari said years ago that she purpossely hiding it from Akko.

>Am I having early onset Alzheimers?
You are having late onset of autism. It is only revealed by her hair being red for 3 seconds. I missed it the first time since I was multitasking.

Fuck you, I love those squishy round cheeks. I want to smooch them.

the real mystery is why?

SHIIIIIIEEEEEET

>"Next time on the Next Episode of Little Witch Academia!"

What if everyone knows she was Chariot except Akko?

Episode streamed at the usual zhanqi channel, right?

Well she apparently went missing sometime after some shit went down with the moon.
Their moon has a giant sparkle mark in it.
Also, the first Chariot (or at least owner of the Shiny Rod) was one of the 9 legendary witches.

So it seems there's some kind of lore to why Chariot had to completely go into hiding.
Though, it seems like Headmistress Miranda may know Ursula is Chariot based on their interactions last episode.

Endless keks

Yes, the real mystery is why.

The fact that she is Chariot can still be less obvious for a younger audience, but most people can connect the dots by the 3rd episode at most if they haven't watched the OVAs.

It would be the ultimate kek

From the last episode, I think headmistress knows and she knows that she knows.

then diana was talking shit about a teacher

There's also the personality change Ursula underwent that needs to be explained.
It could easily be just a stage persona but I seriously doubt an anime would use such a mundane and logical explanation.

What if she went the hollywood slut route and did a fuckton of crack before being forced into bankruptcy and into the only viable non-entertainment profession she can even do with her skillset.

>It could easily be just a stage persona
It probably was, you get a peek at her memories in the Polaris pool episode (for whatever reason) and she wasn't born cool. In fact, she was pretty much Akko level of incompetent, it seems, so I guess that's why she likes Akko.

Also it's annoying how they keep hiding additional scenes in the ED but don't do it for every episode.

Episode 5 was a fun time outisde the Diana deus ex machina.

I think Ursula has always been a clumsy sperg, like Akko, and when she got into performing on stage she practiced and got really good at hiding it on stage
but whenever she wasn't she would be pretty clumsy and awkward because of it she would still be quite humble behind the scenes

>OP has Akko flying her broom

>2 episodes left of season 1 and she's barely even able to cast anything except the easiest spells (and even then, its still screwed up a bit)

The raid on Fafnir's hideout was great. Everything afterwards is the dictionary definition of anticlimax.

Did Sucy really choke on ashdust or was she actually shedding a tear?

>2 episodes left of season 1
really?

Yeah, Shadowrun is pretty great.

And Akko being Naruto.

>fixed

>And Akko being Naruto.
She always had a bit of Naruto vibe to her. But I agree episode 5 took it to eleven.

>being Naruto.
huh?

How long until the chapter lads, where's Tattun?

>hating cockona
i don't quite know what to say

I'm here. Ursula dies in the end after having a failed lobotomy

May as well be season 1. yeah yeah, its 2 cour, but its still going to be a 6-ish month until the next episodes pick up again