Pit Bulls Maul Woman to Death, Injure Husband in Gruesome Christmas Eve Attack
wymt.com/content/news/Woman-killed-following-dog-attack-466291063.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fWItOMh3fMk
youtube.com/watch?v=g9lCkFygaaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IPBqqgWa-sw
youtube.com/watch?v=TRk9OCU6SWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who's dumber: 1) a pitbull owner or 2) grizzly man ?

youtube.com/watch?v=fWItOMh3fMk

tl;dw version:

Faggot goes into to woods to live with wild grizzly bears. Gets mauled to death.

NAWW MAN, HE A GOOD BOYE, HE DINDU NUFFIN. HE JUST A MISUNDERSTOOD DOGGO. HE JUST TRYNA SAY HELLO. REEEEEEE

if she had her own pitbull this wouldn't have happened

BREEEEEEED OF PEACE

inb4
>its the owners fault! I have 5 pitbulls and all of them are great around kids!
yeah, sure they are. ugly fucking dogs should be put down and made illegal to breed

Pitbull exto nationalism. Niger dogs hang too

HE ONLY ATTACKED BECAUSE THE WOMAN ACTED LIKE PREY AND TRIGGERED HIS PREDATOR-INSTINCTS! SHE SHOULD HAVE REMAINED CALM!

We do not tolerate hateful speech against pibbies. You losers are just jealous that our fur babies are better than your inbreed child. Breedist should kill themselves. REEEEEEEEE

Just a reminder there's a difference between a blue nose pitbull and a bully pitbull. Pic is a bully and is highly nigger tier. It even looks like it's been to jail.

How about not feeding birds?

Here we have a sample of a blue nose or rather the American Staffordshire terrier. This one is cuddles tier.

Imagine having your wife killed by a fucking animal, why didn't he have a gun with him? Could have prevented this

No, if you can't survive one small weak dumb animal like a dog then it's just natural selection.

The man who owned them was charged with harboring a vicious animal. Apparently that's a charge. So yes, they should obviously be made illegal entirely if this is the case.

Awww idk why but dogs swaddled are cute

>There are no bad dogs only bad ownEEEOH GOD GET IT OFF ME GET IF OOOUgugghgh-

The owners get what they deserve

youtube.com/watch?v=g9lCkFygaaQ

>imagine having a wife

You and every other homosexual on Sup Forums needs to be gassed. You are no different than gun-grabbers. Pits don't kill people, assholes that train pits to be a weapon kill people.

Statist cunt.

meth

BUMP

exactly, pit bull rights, if everyone had pitbulls then pitbull attacks would drop because they'd have a pitbull for self defence.

"It's strange ain't it, but you know when your time comes it comes," James said.

:| hhmmm

now that's some next level shitpost. I wonder if australian or leaf.

> Johnny Dale Lankford, 42, who was already being held in the Bell County Detention Center on charges from Friday, December 22nd for assault 2nd degree, domestic violence, unlawful imprisonment 2nd degree and a bench warrant.

> Deputies said they interviewed Lankford inside the detention center and charged him with harboring a vicious animal, he was already being held on a $25,000 bond.

Death to all Pitbulls,
Every country should shoot them on site!

You know form an actual biological standpoint the woman either died on her own from injury or health. Possibly from a wild animal attack, and then the dogs ate her right. Dogs protect themselves most of all and once their owner was dead, she was just a piece of meat to them. So most likely they ate the corpse because they were hungry.

Damn, pic related put bull looks swole as fuaark.

>it’s not their fault!

Just like it’s not niggers faults that they commit a disproportionate amount of crime right?

I hope your dog gets poisoned by a muslim

Pitbull owners. Grizzly man knew what he was doing could get him killed.

You have to go back, Achmed.

Do you understand how retarded you sound?

>amerimutt, my son
>yuo are men now
>yuo must choose a gun
>will you peek butifel *ordinary gun*
>or a niggergun which can randomly pop off your holster ans shoot someone on its own will
>...
>this post

Sweet counterargument lol

>dogs belonged to Johnny Dale Lankford, 42, who was already being held in the Bell County Detention Center on charges from Friday, December 22nd for assault 2nd degree, domestic violence, unlawful imprisonment 2nd degree and a bench warrant.
inb4 it wasn't retarded owner's fault

also,
>live in US
>don't carry everyday
>get killed

They are a very small dog. Normie's don't know. that they very are dangerous

There's not really a point with arguing with retards that are afraid of dogs. They kill less than two dozen people a year in the entire country.

except it isn't random pop off

His last gasp was quite interesting. Am I sick man for laughing at that?

What a couple of homos. Are you really that frightened of cute little pupsters?

And you EU fag have a lot of nerve whining about doggos when you're in the process of being on the wrong end of the biggest conquest in modern history. Maybe after you conquer your fear of domesticated pets, you can address the rape of your women and the complete and utter dominance of your 'men' (I use that term very loosely).

You have allowed your people to be subjugated, and your ancestors weep at your weakness when they look upon you. But yeah, pets are the problem.

You make me sad and you've ruined my day, but Merry Christmas anyway. And Happy ramadan to my 56 percent countrytman.

you guys are complete biggots

Pitbull means literally nanny dog.

I'm fine with outlawing them as pets. They're literally the niggers of dogs
>ugly as shit
>violent and aggressive
>unpredictable, borderline untrainable
>besides their strength and viciousness, no redeeming qualities
>only owned by niggers
Let them be bred exclusively to be guard dogs.

No sweetie, pits kills people. You are too stupid to truly adapt an argument proplerly because you are using the cliche phrases used to describe an inanimate object and incorrectly applying them to an animate object

Too long; couldn't understand: dogs do kill people you retard.

You are a moron, never use the word biology again you stupid mother fucker.

It wasn't her dog, learn to read retard.

>You are no different than gun-grabbers.
>Pits don't kill people
Pitbulls aren't inanimate objects. Pitbulls are nothing but four legged niggers and should all be gassed.

What's the fastest and most efficient way to take down a dog?

I hate pitbulls but guy here has a point, you can't change the numbers... niggers murdered almost a thousand people last month but you don't hear anybody boo-hooing over that

This guy knows

A police officer demonstrates how to properly greet a foul legged nigger:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPBqqgWa-sw

>he dogs belonged to Johnny Dale Lankford, 42, who was already being held in the Bell County Detention Center on charges from Friday, December 22nd for assault 2nd degree, domestic violence, unlawful imprisonment 2nd degree and a bench warrant.
Owned by a criminal, what a surprise.

Gas yourself niggerdog apologist

Pitbulls are not bad dogs endemically.

They will defend thereself and they are dumb as a rock there inleyies the problem with them

>You know form an actual biological standpoint the woman either died on her own from injury or health
That's not what the article states.

When you die, a cat (because it's basically feral) will eat you after you die and it's hungry. A dog will starve to death loyally sitting by your rotting corpse. Ask a coroner, they will tell you this. Of course, four legged niggers will eat you even if you're still alive, because they're not dogs.

>I don't have to form an argument because you aren't worth it

You truly are a retard of monumental proportions.

"Pit bulls ain't ever done no harm to nobody Buick"

A person is mayled to death every 17 days in the US from just pit bulls.

Besides the deaths you are aslso confidently forgetting people who are maimed but not killed by pit bulls. But I do not expect anything less from someone as intellectually lazy as you.

Your parent cry themselves to sleep every night because of their shame in you.

154475294-no (You) for you, twat

Holy shit man!! Are you THE Sage? You're my favorite anonymous poster! You're hot takes are fire and I bet you get ALL the dick.

Fuck off, tripfag. Lose that stupid shit and people might actually read your idiotic musings and feeble attempts at humor. Jerkoff.

Based.

that is not true, a dog will eat you too, it will just cry more and be much more upset about doing it

Pit Bulls are /ourdog/ so fuck off. Just like refugees they only need a second chance.

Goddamn right. Queers act like they're tough guys when it comes to nogs and pepperbellies and whatnot, but they're fucking terrified of dogs. Dogs, for Christ's sakes.

We need all the allies we can get when the time comes, but to think that the people on our side are terrified of fucking dogs doesn't portend well. Good God. Stop being such pussies, Sup Forums.

Pit bulls are abominations.

>We need all the allies we can get
I hope you never bring pit bull to your home.

>What's the fastest and most efficient way to take down a dog?

Bullet to the head

Found the meth dealer.

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=TRk9OCU6SWM
"-Shoot them [pit bulls] down!"

You now realize the pitbull is the amerimutt of dogs

pitbulls are a dangerous dog

they were bred for "gameness" and this means fighting if you don't know this and you own one then you get what you deserve (sorry)

Literally you're a retard if you think a pit bull can't be trained. They were bred to be able to be ab;e tp be controlled by their handlers as gaurd dogs, attack dogs etc.

I had my pit bull trained well enough to be able walk through down town Austin without a leash by year one.

It really isn't hard it just takes firmness and consistency and an IQ above a broom

Welcome newfag. You truly are a retarded

You truly are a retard.

Also that's not how you link posts without a (you). Go back to twitter you worthless pile of retard.

this

White boys can't handle pit bulls.

No surprise here.

the thing is, half of the pit bull owners are selectively breeding the traits that allow them to be good and gentle with humans because most families don't want dangerous pit bulls, they just want controllable guard dogs.

Unfortunately plenty of pit bull owners want a dangerous, aggressive beast that they just chain in the back yard so they go to shady nig breeders who only breed the aggressive pits.

Say what you will, but niggers mainly kill other grown niggers, or their own niglets. Niggers don't often go around mauling white infants to death or mutilation--no money in it. Most nigger related crimes occur in ghettos and involve other niggers or coal burners or drug addicts. Pitbulls are bigger niggers than niggers. Extermination now.

You'll be eating those words when your niggerdog decides to take a bite out of some four year old's face for literally no reason someday.

yea cuddle its maw around your joints and ligaments

t. next pitbull mauling victim. every pitowner says that shit, you retard.
"Yeah smoking is dangerous, but *I* won't get lung cancer"
"Yeah niggerfucking is dangerous, but *my* nigger a good man, he won't start beating me*
"Some pitbulls are dangerous but they're just badly trained, despite many being from high income white homes who never suffered abuse.*My* dog is different, despite every fucking mauling victim ever saying that every damn time."
You're a retard. Enjoy death. I hope it bites your dick off. Reminder Sup Forums is always right.

Any context here?

You and all other pitbull defenders deserve a Darwin award

They are the niggers of the dog breeds. And further evidence that subspecies can and do have remarkable differences in behavior and psychology.

qft I haven't used a leash for my Pit Bull in years. Why do you brainlets think god gave you ten fingers?

Well I'm against all laws so no.

Based nigger.

Not even niggers can handle them - from what I can tell from watching the video in

To hold the pitbull down for the injection?

Idk man my nieces and nephews faces are still intact

Just socialize your dog and everything will be fine lol, most guard dogs are bred to be docile with children since thats who they are supposed to protect.

You have the same nigger IQ as your nigger breed dog. No wonder you were able to train it so well.

Training a pit bull is just like training any other guard dog.

Just know what you're doing and don't be a fucking idiot like you obviously are.

Never relax around blacks also applies to pitbulls.

>getting killed by a single dog

>implying niggers are capable of handling anything other than "muh dick"

Good kek mate.

She was 66yo dipshit

No, training a pitbull is like training a wild animal.
Pitbulls weren't bred like other dogs, nor to be like other dogs.

Dogs are domesticated.
Pitbulls regressed to wild animals during their breeding into pit fighting dogs. A pitbull is tamed at best.

I think pitbull threads are slides. Any large breed unfixed male can be dangerous to children and small animals, esp if a working or outdoor dog. The pitbull epidemic came when thug culture adopted them. Before that most dog-related fatalities were rotties and dobies.

it's even worse than that. you could walk past a lone nigger kid when getting out of your car to go into a store quite possibly. if you encounter a single and lone nigbull in that same situation, your life has immediately been put in jeporady and you had better have a knife or a gun

Breed of peace strikes again.