You are here on Christmas

>you are here on Christmas

What went wrong?

Where do I start?

Start wherever you want user

2017 has been the worst year of my life and i have a feeling its only going to get worse.

My daughter is asleep in her crib. You're all queers.

Waiting for something big to drop from WikiLeaks

My daughter and son are taking their nap, the wife is cooking the ham and it's this or xbox.

My parents are kikes.

addicted to the happenings

sounds pretty comfy

My family does all the stuff on Christmas eve, so now I'm hanging out in my underwear with hot chocolate and leftovers.

Eating Christmas dinner while I see if this truce holds
Things went surprisingly right (for once), or so it seems

Well, firstly I was born hwhhite...

I just had a /comfy/ brunch and gift-opening. I'm merely relaxing for a bit before we go sledding

>not helping your wife in the kitchen
kys faggot

divorced

I went over and slapped her ass. Does that count as helping?

I am cousin Eddie

Something went right, and I'm sliding left. I haven't decided where to post my conversion letter to yet, so I'm sticking around demoralizing people here for a bit. You're a bunch of throwbacks. You'd fit into my paradise, but we're not IN my paradise. We're on earth, where the technologies are merely promising and lies told online still matter too much.

>only close family members are women
>realize that they nearly lie 100% of the time
>realize that women are manipulative otherwise as well
>get bored of normal people as I am still healthy enough to function mentally
>dont like their music
>dont like their based black friends
>dont like their food
>dont like their drug habits
>meeting people who are less cringy still takes a toll on me as meeting them is a mix of anxiety, disgust for them but also uncertainty (and feelings of lonely)
>have a weird thing mixed in as I am more knowledgable about the world than them

so its a weird mix of inferiority, superiority, anxiety, boredom and disgust that I feel for them. Very little positive feelings, desires that are around them. Which is probably why we also mutually tend to avoid one another often. So in a way I am content mostly. Though also not.

I hope, for you, that 2018 surprises you with good things in your life.
Chin up, user.

i'm a jew

My wife gave birth to our third son at 7:26 last night. Today has been an off day

We hate social events in the family, both my parents are only childs (no uncles, aunts, cousins and whatnot), and all other relatives are dead. we just had a good meal, some gifts, and back to normal. That was genuinely nice.

Got a jungle lee-enfield and a m1907 strap.

what the fuck is this? Some sort of personal blog post?

Neck yourself already Jesus.

Thank you that means a lot more to me than it should.

Everyone else is napping. Even the dog.

I’m in the car while my father drives us to our cousins. So nuthin

Congrats! What a great Christmas gift. Half the fags here are jealous as hell of you.

Congrats user. Are you the dude from sp requesting a stream yesterday?

>wrong
Nigga i'm festive as FUCK!

I already got up and said hi to my kids and fucked my wife.
We aren't opening presents yet because my kids don't particularly care about items unless it's ammo or guns.
I just happen to own a phone and don't want to watch the TV Jew with them.

Getting comfy between gifts and 3-meat dinner

I'd be sad for you, but I can't make out what your post is trying to say so you're probably retarded. No big loss.

I just got back home from family at 19:36. I put my 3 lovely daughters to bed and now it's time to relax.

The wife will fall asleep on the sofa or we'll cuddle there in a bit, time will tell..

Today was a good day.

Nigger what

the jews

>Wife will fall asleep on couch
Nigger it's Christmas go fuck

Thanks user!
>feelsgood.jpeg

All my friends have either died from cancer, suicide or murder and I have little family left.

He's alone with his don't step on snek.
So he rambling about how the left is better for vague reasons.
Should have been farther right.

Nothing.
I had work so I couldn't go see my sisters.
Got good pay for working on a holiday though.

>not phoneposting in your living room while watching A Christmas Story, while your family is preparing a feast in the next room over
>I shiggy

My family likes to celebrate Christmas early. Half of them go to church on the 25th while the rest just wanna chill out, watch TV, or play some vidya.

You comment is attractive to me. Hmm, I have been wondering about my sanity for real recently, I guess not for nothing.

Christmas is two weeks from now, faggits.

I don't understand this.
Friends can be made at any age simply by talking to people.
It's the same thing with getting gfs, you will never get a woman if you don't talk to them.
And I mean conversation, not small talk.

I tell you what went wrong. I fucking heard about Sup Forums and its crazy antics. Thats where it turned for the worst. I keep trying to climb out of this fucking bucket of shit but keep being pulled back down by memes and habbings. What a fucking waste of human life.

It's good. The payoff is the destruction of the kike for good.

Do people really spend 24/7 with "family & friends" this day? It's usually in the morning and then everyone enjoys their presents

This.
Why is everyone so stupid on this board.

I'm drinking beer and ignoring everyone. I'm not a holiday person

Merry Christmas/pol/
Nothing went wrong, I'm just always here :)

The world is too asocial these days. Good luck trying to talk to someone; they're all glued to their phones.

Besides, I have nothing interesting to say to anyone. I'm a lame-ass fuck who likes things no one else around here likes.

This desu.

>What went wrong?
I took the red pill...

only for people using the wrong calendar ;)

The question is, what didn't go wrong?

took the redpill got fit now im redpilling others its the gift that keeps giving

Jaden?

Wow, so the Graybeards are real?
How strong is their Thu'um?
Can Varg even compete?

Pope Gregorius invented the new calendar so he can go whoring and drinking for two week without taking cardinals' shit for not doing his job.

>What went wrong?
what went right lol

I just got back home from visiting my family. So many cousins and children of my cousins. Cute little kids. God I wish I had children of my own.

This is the only family I have that I can truly express my feelings too.

That is just more of an argument to accept the change, really.

Like the world needs more Finns.

A-are you me?

Nothing really, i have some friends over, sat with my gf and we've had a lovely day i just come here because its better than all the news sites and the occasional red pill
Merry christmas anons

Shush,, fins did nothing wrong. And you can't blame a guy for wanting to continue his race.

Only for heretics.

>Flag
You're fucking lying. You been sitting in a dark room with a bottle of booze, supicously looking outside in the dead cold air from an asylum like solitude. Such is life of a Fin.

Vertical phone pic-takers, sheesh!

>fins did nothing wrong.
Kauppinen Pete

gf and i had christmas last night because of work, family came down with flu, friends and rest of family states away. first christmas day without my family, feels bad man

pop remarried to a chink who's family lives in tejas, and mums side is all 2nd wave feminist harpies.

I have no family, they are all gone. I also have no gf and no friends
Im pretty lonely, even being called a nigger on here is a blessing

i like it here, even with the shills and idiots.

my family lives in Canada and im in New Zealand. also it's boxing day here.

nigger

I'm taking a shit, after which I'll go back to watching Christmas movies with my entire extended family. We're halfway through the Santa Clause, that movie with Tim Allen. It's one of my favorites from when I was a kid.

Fuck, I'm constipated, though. Excruciating. Lend me your energy, Sup Forums, so I can spirit bomb the toilet and get back to wholesome Christmas family time.

nothing went wrong, we're all a big anime worshipping frog cult family that likes to get together

\o/

Take my energy! And eat more spinach.

His welfare ass couldn't even climb the seven thousand steps.

Nah. I spent this whole day with my relatives. Seeing the half a dozen cousins I have, and their kids was great.

Great grandpa got me a new cadillac even though I told him I wanted a benz

That stupid faggot said he could never buy a german car because the war

I called him a jew loving faggot said hitler did nothing wrong then threw the keys back at him

I am so fucking pissed off right now

nice french user. Stockpile ammo is next step. A little bit at a time.

>he didn't get the memo about the Gregorian calendar
How does it feel to be the Christian equivalent of Windows Vista?

;^)

This.
Why no hats this year though?

Thats nice, dont listen to the mutts bullying you. They know their legacy will always be mongrels

Plenty went wrong. Sup Forums mods killed the xdays to Christmas and sakurafish threads. I am happy we are all here together but the mods are trying to destroy our board culture.

Because gookmoot is an incompetent, thieving prick.

I live alone and just woke up.
Gotta do some reading to get my brain out of first gear.

Wow. I assumed you had at least baseline charisma and can pierce the phone aura by being genuinely the coolest guy in the room.
Guess not self defeating fuck.

It's not christmas yet, since i live in orthodox country, but it doesn't matter. I still will be here on 7th of January, unless I kill myself beforehand, but that's unlikely

In Finland we celebrate christmas on the christmas eve. I came to my parents' house on the 23rd, celebrated christmas on the 24th (christmas eve) with my parents and came home today.

Wasnt me.

My life is getting trashier as things go on, and it's all because of my fault. I'm so anxious I have trouble going outside or looking at people and I'm panicking at the thought of people looking at me, and I'm ashamed at everything I've done wrong in my life, especially throwing away my education because I'm a lazy idiot. Don't got any friends or social life, and I'm trying and failing to find a job ; even retail people reject me. I hate my life.

My girlfriend broke up with me. Called me a Nazi and a "filthy white supremacist"