Navalny - Trump of russia - we MUST meme this guy into presidency

wsj.com/articles/thousands-rally-for-kremlin-critic-alexei-navalnys-presidential-candidacy-1514130913

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/12/25/asia/russia-alexey-navalny-barred-election/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

-He is white nationalist
-Wants to ban churka migration from stan countries
-Legalize weapons
-Turn russia into constitutional republic and throw out caucasians region muslims out of it .
-Pro family ,anti gay
-For low taxes and deregulation

Fuck off, khodorshill.

he's also a fucking jew dog shill that will sell his country at the drop of a hat

savuskin idf hoe

Fuck off my vote is for her.

proof?
i see more such signs from putin who lets chain migration flow for asia and steals every penny from gazprom (atleast 50million in swiss banks according to usa intelligence)

Vatnick is on fire!

lol ,kinda joke/waste vote ,atleast commie old fucks vote for her tits

its time to make russia great again!

>according to usa intelligence

the same usa intelligence that knew 9/11 was gonna happen? the same usa intelligence that claimed hussein had WMDs? the same usa intelligence that wrote a commission on what happened in the gulf of tonkin? the same usa intelligence that denied the Iranian revolution's existence?

just wanna clarify that we're talking about the same usa intelligence

>he's also a fucking jew dog shill that will sell his country at the drop of a hat

And Putin is different?

>meme this guy into presidency
You really don't get how 'elections' work in russia, do you?

Beyond based. Someone get this man a badge of honor. Put in work

good comparison
just like Trump, Analny is a populist faglord who just says what people want
but not Russian people, that's why all he can do is bitch and cry

Let me say this right now. Let me tell — I’m not against opposing opinions. OK. I love them, they’re great . But shills like (((u))) look like the archetypal cocksuckers with those little deer-in-the-headlight eyes and all this stuff. There’s something about your fairy, hopping around, bossing everybody around, trying to intimidate people like me and Sup Forums attitude , I want to tell Trolls from Olgino and all the rest of kremlinbots, “Hey listen assholes, quit saying Sup Forums and I” — and I’ve never used cussing in 22 years but the gloves are off — “listen you sons of a bitches, what the fuck’s your problem? You want to sit here and say that we are goddamn, fucking cia. You get in my face with that I’ll beat your goddamn ass, you son of a bitch. You piece of shit. You fucking goddamn fucker. Listen fuckheads, you have fucking crossed a line. Get that through your goddamn fucking heads. Stop pushing your shit. You’re the people that have fucked this country over and gangraped the shit out of it and lost an election. So stop shooting your mouths off claiming that we are the enemy. You got that you goddamn son of a bitch? Fill your hand.” I’m sorry, but I’m done. You start calling me and my friends foreign agents, those are fucking fighting words. Excuse me.

He's being funded by Jews, isn't he?

cnn.com/2017/12/25/asia/russia-alexey-navalny-barred-election/index.html

Oops!

Even better. The guy is a populist and get a shitton of money from crowdfunding. The kicker is that he can't even run for presidency- he's a felon. And he gets to keep the money.
It's not like ever stood a chance in fucking russia.

tbf some people in US intelligence did know that something was going to happen, with that whole "Bin Laden determined to strike" report from the CIA in august/06; they were just ignored

woops
*august/01

the man russia needs but doesnt wants,instead they gonna elect mongrel one more time and pretend to have oppositions which are commies and some bimbo pop star

-Family man
-Has conceal carry permit and gun
-Pay taxes
-Whole campaign based on crowdfunding and open source
-Reasonable policy platform to reform russia in 4 years

Why dont u like him fsb/ira fags ?

interesting, but how? Kremlin doesnt care about internet.

>drudge running a story about how he cleared the first hurdle
>3 hours ago his campaign got blocked

lmao Russia

Ew, no.
He claimed he was the "anti-immigration" candidate, but when he notice the only people supporting him were liberals, he did a complete 180 to gather more votes.

A typical con.

Fuck off shill. Putin is the Trump of Russia.

>implying anyone here cares enough to meddle in Russian politics

he is hillary of russia, lol.
>puppet of oligarchs
>corrupted as fuck
>kills journalists
also midget, wears high heels, bulletproof vest and nobody knows hows his children is doing.

What is Russian democracy? In the east there is no such thing as ''democracy''. Their culture has always been authoritarian.

this

Yeah but will he let in White Refugees from Europe? Asking for a friend.

Helped Assad win.
Doesn't back down to foreign governments

the only reason he is helping Assad is to prevent cheap arab oil flowing into europe, retard.

yeah, but you might not like it in the beginning. We want Navalny to increase our quality of life, only he and Grudinin is capable of that.

> Trump of russia

This nigger was banned.
There is only one option..

she was serving as host for oil/gas jew company birthday celebration last night. So much for fighting the establishment.