Really irritates my midichlorians

really irritates my midichlorians

No
/thread

>Listening to women

No thanks.

the first thing i'd like to ask is who the fuck are these people and why should i care

Male feminists must get the rope first. A white ship names SUPREMACY.

Rian is the director of the new Star Wars movie and has been given a whole tirlogy to direct next.

oh cool

who the fuck watches star wars anymore. Are you bitches literally 12?

get ready for women with colored hair commanding every rebel(resistenz) ship and destroy the empire you facist pig

Red pill me on what a mature southerner such as yourself watches.

>"muh feminist agenda"
>"muh patriarchy"

It's abundantly clear that men should not talk to women, who belong in a kitchen or on their backs in the bedroom, spred and waiting for seed in between raising kids and keeping house for the man

who's the giraffe with purple hair? why did they fuck with star wars for fuck sakes

The Galactic Empire did nothing wrong !

Hell of a way to announce yourself as a rapist

What? No FEMEN Demon titties?

I love it when women seek to empower themselves by showing off their titties.

Star wars was never good. I know that's hard to hear, but it's the truth. It's just a different flavor of shit now. Milk and salty-coins flavored shit.

youtube

nothing

old movies

This. Even Darth Vader's helmet and the Empire's uniforms were meant to resemble the Germans. (((Hollyweird))) has always been horseshit. It's just that we're all now realizing it.

>and has been given a whole tirlogy to direct next.

I can't imagine Disney is still going to go forward with that after this train wreck. He completely fucked the third part of their trilogy because he gave zero fucks about anything that comes before or after his 2nd chapter and pissed off the existing fanbase. And they'd honestly trust him to make three more films?

If I was on their board of directors I'd pitch a fucking shit fit.

Pic related, there's only one director autistic enough to fill Lucas's shoes and produce a proper trilogy.

>a whole tirlogy to direct next.
There won't be another trilogy.

>I only do things I think is mature like a real mature people
t. 13 years old

I'm inclined to believe you.

The current trilogy has given Disney so many headaches with Carrie Fisher dying, Johnson fucking up Luke and now they're looking at a third chapter that has no Han, no Luke, no Leia, no Snoke and who's main antagonist has already been beaten by Mary Sue Rey not once but twice. And with Johnson having put them in this situation I can't believe they'd trust him with three new films.

More likely they'll throw out some stand alone films and see what sticks then move from there.

Sunrises, sunsets, the movement of the stars and Mankind's folly.

I just think Disney fucked up, they didn't understand the intellectual property they bought from Lucas and how it prints money. And they managed to break it. Now star wars will just be cartoons for disney channels and other cheap shit like that, because it's an economy of a new IP and they won't be able to do shit anymore with the franchise. I'm amazed Disney managed to kill it, if anything I sincerely thought they'd take good care of the franchise and just follow the steps for making money.

that's Laura Dern from Jurassic park

>That neck.
[boner activates]
>SJW hair.
[boner deactivates]

Why!?

Remember:
Those soldiers were conscripted and were ordered to attend.

>mfw the best feminist film ever made is Seul Contre Tous by Gaspar Noe

Wrong
It was soviets that is why there is an absence of women in the empire portion of the films.
This was talked about 20 years ago before the hysteria liberal craze

I mean I wasn't surprised by 7. It was absurdly derivative and lazy; but it at least followed the framework from the originals.

But 8 just throws everything in the fire. Every major established character people were nostalgic for is dead, the big mysterious villain they set up in 7 is dead, I mean where do you go?

I'm amazed that they gave Rian Johnson this much free reign to fuck the series. All I can imagine is that the higher ups monitoring him were so enamored with the feminist progressive agenda (and the shekels they envision they'll make by expanding Star Wars into a franchise little girls like too) that they didn't contemplate the damage he was doing.

Heads are going to roll for this one. Disney paid $1 billion for this franchise and the guy who is supposedly going to make them a new trilogy managed to fuck things up in his first film.

4.5 billion buddy

Shit, I just looked it up, you're right. I thought they only paid Lucas $1 billion.

The whole movie was an SJW jerk session. I guarantee you the next one will have the nigger hooking up with (((Rey))). That kiss between that asian and the nogg was one of the most uncomfortable kissing scenes that i have ever seen. Not to mention i kept rooting for star nigg to die, and he never did. The entire film was garbage. And just imagine, next up we have Star Nigg in Pacific Rim 2, where he will ruin the 1st ones legacy. And it of course will be another flop compared to the first one because they decided to make the Yeagers into power rangers and put a nigger in the cockpit. And then Star Groid plays the lead in an AC/DC biographic. You literally can't make this shit up!! Hollywood is redpilling millions with each new film. They can't help themselves and they are falling for their own propaganda. Every time they put (((diversity))) in our movies/shows the people push back and ratings go to hell. But at that point they can't correct it and take (((diversity))) away or the SJW crowd will turn on them. They are screwed! America has spoken and it hates this diversity bull shit.

Just wait to Groid Panther comes out next month! Chimps are gonna chimp and the diversity scale will be off the charts. And then after the 1st week ratings will go to hell.

A couple of weeks ago I asked my 8 years old niece what she likes so I can get her a present. I asked her if she liked Star Wars and she told me she doesn't care and she likes princess stuffs and dolls.
The thing is kids are just kids, and they don't give a shit about your political statements and they don't give a shit if you tell them they should do this or that, they just want stuff they like and it's mostly by instinct : boys want the latest superhero stuff, or be a knight or whatever, and girls just want dolls, latest princess thing or whatever.
This is how they fucked star wars, which in the end is just a 2 hours-long advertisement for toys and franchise products. And they fucked it bad with their political nonsense.

Yeah, the liberals have convinced themselves that they can turn little boys and little girls into androgynous consumers who all buy the same things; but they don't want to admit that really there are differences and a story with sword fights and guns and spaceships is never going to be that attractive to most little girls.