Buyfag thread

buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/product/Anime-Big-Body-Hug-Hugging-Pillow-Core-Inner-Insert-Dakimakura-Large-Pillow-PP-Cotton-Filling-Cushion/1903005_32513554942.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never enough tonysluts.

WHAT HAPPENED

We are now entering the age of Jinsluts. Glory be to us all.

why are plastic vaginas so delicious?

tfw cant stop myself from buying things I have no room for or are too lewd for display and just have stacks of shipping boxes filled with goods

So I want to buy my first dakimakura but I'm still not sure about it. I'm looking at pic related cover, and it's pretty expensive, at around $100 USD with shipping. Should I just get it before it's sold out, or there's nothing to worry about? Want to first find a decent pillow locally and then figure out the cover.

I have 100 figures in a storage unit for the same reason that costs me like 50 bucks a month. I should really work on selling them.

All legit/doujin dakis are like 100+ USD

Never ever enough. Got the ballerinas and pic related. I'll buy the butterflies one day. As well as that Tony racing Miku whenever she goes up for PO.

Can you take off the panties of that tiger fig? Kinda curious about what the vag looks like, might get.

And yeah, the ballerinas are really great.

If that's the price point and the material is good then I guess it's fine. The thing I'm more confused about is the pillow itself. Can I just get some stuffing for the cover, or should I look for an actual pillow to put inside it? I can only find some cheap as hell bootleg stuff on my country, and ordering a 1.5m thing from overseas is not exactly easy or cheap.

It's a standard body pillow you need user, just stuffing the cover is a bad idea as it makes it hard to clean.
If you have that much trouble finding a pillow just make your own.
It's just a rectangle with stuffing

I've moved on from figure collecting to doujinshi collecting. The problem is that it's too addicting to just spend hours filling up a cart with 20+ unscanned doujinshi just to find out what's in them. I have lost all self-control here. It's getting out of hand.

Why is it that I can't find a single goood daki for a Kyoani series? Why? Someone explain it to me.

Because its kyoani

no official dakis because KyoAni
there are many doujin ones though

Real men collect both doujins and figures

Balance them with grinding out money IRL

I can't never find one that costs 100usd though. Does this mean all the ones I see are cheap quality?

This one is usually on sale for around $40 free shipping
aliexpress.com/store/product/Anime-Big-Body-Hug-Hugging-Pillow-Core-Inner-Insert-Dakimakura-Large-Pillow-PP-Cotton-Filling-Cushion/1903005_32513554942.html
Mine lasted around 4 years daily use, getting a new one soon.
Pillows are shipped on vacuum so the shipping cost are as high as you might think.

the 100usd price tag is just for official stuff, usually after the events/sales window for a daki ends the chinks that printed it just resell the design themselves later for like thirty bucks

*not as high
If they are less than $50 they are most probably bootlegs. Some Chinese doujin ones go for $50-100

>the 100usd price tag is just for official stuff
Its not, plenty of doujin dakis are 100+

Oh, that looks quite nice, specially seeing how they're shipped. Only thing I kinda worry about is the size, since 150x50cm is the usual size for covers, and the closest they have there is 160x50cm. Still, thanks a lot for the link! Gonna look more into it before buying it.

Forgot to spoiler. Nevertheless here's a few shots of that poontang.

> no official dakis because KyoAni

They made official K-ON dakis.

Jesus Christ. What's with these curves.

That's some fine detail.

When I first got her I never noticed the wetness. P.cool though.

fuck off downy

Okay, I'll get this one then. Thanks user.

Not yet. I'm ordering it with Cupoche Stylet.

Sure thing. She really is pretty great. I just can't believe it took me this long to start buying tony sluts. I'm really interested in some of the older ones, but that'll have to wait until I clear some preorders I have with amiami. At least until July.

>Tfw your gf knows you like figures, so she buys them for you as gifts for birthdays/christmas
>Tfw she keeps buying you figmas
>Tfw you hate figmas
Fuck...

Be grateful she cares about you and your hobbies.
Be kind.

Can't wait for summer

prototype when

>rent po box so I can get packages without other people in house knowing
>employees at the desk have started to recognize me as the guy who "always gets those boxes from japan"
time to not order anything for a long time

At one point the most figma I've ever owned was around 45. Down to just these last few in pic. I've sold most on /toy/ here and there whenever I need the extra money. They're not terrible, it's just that I don't have room for them to be displayed and I'm also more into pvc scales these days. You should sell them when she's not looking.

Aliexpress is shit

>Pop! garbage
why

gee, billy. why did your mom give you two ps4s?

Why? I buy stuff there for like a year, and know people who do it for a lot longer.
Did you get chinked?

Post more BRS

They mostly sell bootlegs

Is it dangerous to have my figs next to my PC that heats up my room to +5degC of my house's temperature?

Dangerous ? No

Bad for your figures? Most likely, specially if they are near the exhaust

A PS4 pro and a PS4. Why he doesn't just sell the old PS4, I do not know.

No shit retard. That doesn't mean it's all bad though, you just have to know what you're buying. Of course bootleg figures are garbage, but there's no such thing as a bootleg pillow, which is what that user linked. There are also plenty of quality cheap gadgets and accessories there, and again, as long as you're not buying obviously fake stuff and figures, and know enough about what you want to order, you should be fine.

I did sell it. The box has a bunch of papers and junk in it now. I'm very pleased with the Pro version.
I'll see what I got.
I don't know anymore.

You're still supporting garbage bootleg sellers

The store I linked is the official aliexpress store for slolita/moeyu doujin circle. Their taobao store usually has better prices but with proxy+shipping it's about the same.

How dumb can you be? As I said, you shouldn't be buying bootlegs anyway because they're garbage, but that doesn't mean AliExpress is shit, because there's still plenty of quality chink stuff there for cheap, and a lot of it is the same crap you buy locally that is just rebranded.
Regardless, we're talking about a fucking pillow, not shit bootleg figures or whatever. Can you recommend a non 'garbage bootleg' one? I'm curious.

>I'm very pleased with the Pro version
A bit jealous, I don't have the cash for a PS4 + my PC. Glad Nier is at least coming to us, albeit late.

DHR 6000

Where can I learn about the properties/proper upkeep of PVC? Most things on google are about PVC piping etc., and the guide is pretty shit.

And what makes that an 'original' body pillow? Not arguing whether it's better or not, but instead why is that other one a bootleg? Just because it's being sold on AliExpress and you don't like it for whatever reason? It's not even trying to pass it off as something else like 99% of bootlegs.

>no such thing as a bootleg pillow,
Yes there are, poorly traced/scanned covers are commonly found even from originally Chinese doujin covers like pic related, both original and bootleg can be bought at taobao, you just need to know where to buy and where to not.

user, I'm talking about the pillow itself, not the covers. Of course there are bootleg covers.

>Faggots trying to justify buying bootlegs and chink crap

rotate your shit

>hey j-list watcha doin

user...look closer

>faggots arguing about """"original"""" pieces of stitched fabric with stuffing inside

Many of the official dakis are boring as fuck.
Dakis are the one thing it doesn't make sense to be autist about "muh bootlegs"

Not him but nobody ever mentioned buying official ones, specially when doujin ones are way better than most official ones.

And note that doujin does not equal bootleg either

Is PVC supposed to make your room stink or is it the boxes?

Nier is so much fun. I'm having a great time playing with 2b. Also currently playing Gravity Rush 2 as well. This is such a good year for Ps4 games.

that's what doujin dakimakuras are for

Chink doujin covers can be pretty good sometimes

I'm pretty sure no one was even talking about covers, but the pillows themselves. Still, doujin covers aren't "official" and are indeed better than most licensed ones. People just usually mistake bootlegs, which should be anything copying an original licensed work, with doujin, which isn't a copy, but original work, just not licensed and officially distributed.

why must you remind me with that image

Guess I just don't know what a bootleg dakimakura is then

lo thats me

A cheap copy of a dakimakura, from either a doujin or official one

if they ask just tell them it's Gundam or something. lot less creepy

It shows

A bootleg is an unauthorized copy of another work, be it an officially licensed product or a doujin. It doesn't exactly have to be low quality, but most are.

Chinks can be pretty good at drawing sometimes

see

>banpresto

Eww

Depends. Every figure I've purchased kind of has that smell to it, but when I got my figma Nico with the GSC Jew bonus face and opened up the box, I swear vaporized cancer was bursting out of there.

Can someone link me to what you would consider "good" doujin dakimakuras of Kyoani girls?

Does the smell eventually go away for you?

No it's the dried semen.

It can't be that. I can never even notice the smell of my own.

I really love that scene in opm when Genos goes crazy and this figure is gorgeous. Don't really have an emotional attachment and its 270. He looks cool as fug tho man... and I kinda want a switch too lol

As long as it isn't being kept in the box, then the smell should fade away. I think it has to do with the plasticizers or whatever.

If the figure is being kept in its box, then shouldn't the small be contained in it as well?

Yes, that's what I was trying to get at.

>switch too lol
>switch
>lol
I think you are lost kid >>>Reddit is that way

Thought it was a new scale. Had me fooled. EXQ Figure line so it might be better than their SQ line, which are pretty good.

>Not going all out

>one punch meme
>cool as fug tho man...
>switch
>lol
how underage are you