Bacon in mecca

how to smuggle bacon into mecca to desecrate their cancer religion's holy place? any ideas anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. hijack a plane
2. fly it directly into the mecca

successful prank: accomplished.

I've never heard this method of suicide suggested before.

nor me. i am a good inventor

I would fund such efforts. I wonder if they have pork sniff... wait Muslims hate dogs. Lads we can do it!

this is best idea of 2017

Instead of le epic "hurr fug muslims" why not focus efforts on the Jews instead? There's no issue of Muslims stay in their own countries whereas the international Jew leeches off every other country, no loyalty other than to money and their tribe, and bring in foreigners into their host country.

SPBP

Could someone do a reverse 9/11?

Steal an Air Israel plane and crash it right into the kabba at Mecca. Blame the Jews for destroying Islam’s holy site.

Glue some humps onto a herd of pigs and disguise them as camels.

>hijack a plane
>as a CIA opperative interogates the big guy
4u
>atleast he can talk
>was getting caught part of the plan?
>congrats you got yourself caught
>whats the next step of your master plan?
bum bum taka bum
crashing this plane...
WITH NO SURVIVERS..

Posting some info if anyone cares to learn how much of a joke Islam is

I know this sounds gross but uh, use cooked bacon and put it in your pants

then throw it on the giant xbox.

>wrap self in bacon, semtex
>dress in niqab
>detonate inside kaaba

Alternatively hire a helicopter and directly airstrike the kaaba with a 500kg Captain Cooker

They expect one of us in the crash, brother

Review my idea

>blow up mecca
>Muslims go ape lone wolf attacks
>security risks become too high to the point where each european government has to deport muslims
>profit???

wanna make an omelet gotta crack a few eggs

I say you pull the ol switcheroo and blow it up like you're in Paris.

Good stuff

The United States would have the plane shot down before you made it.

The United States protects that place.

You would be at less of a risk if you just started raping everyone you encountered

Mecca getting nuked(or hit with a space weapon) would be a far more effective result.

[ARCHIVE OF KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Raping women seems pretty safe and even beneficial in muslim countries. There needs to be at LEAST 4 male witnesses for it to be considered rape. If there are not 4 male witnesses then the whore victim is stoned to death. Think about it, you get to rape a chick and a muslim dies as a result.