borgoditoppo.it/en/products/the-wine-and-the-cellar.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TXb9ZU3pkao
item.rakuten.co.jp/bunbougu-shibuya/802270002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=5Dr915TtGxs

Stream link for new episode?

no new episode for today

Who does Vados bang regularly?

Fuck. I wanted to see Goku lay the beatdown on Toppo.

I'm hoping Toppo pauses halfway through the fight and realizes Goku has no evil intent, but then Goku pounds on him anyway

Yeah, thanks to you dick.

I guess he stopped wearing it because he stopped being trained by whis.
He's wearing his 'go' gi now right?

>Goku has no evil intent
?

They're equally matched but the grand priest stops the fight anyway

Reminder that Toppo will become a Future GoD after this Arc ultimately replacing the Clown GoD of U11.
Reminder that he is also named after an alcoholic drink much like the other GoD's names.
borgoditoppo.it/en/products/the-wine-and-the-cellar.html

>Toppo kick's Goku's SHIT in
>Like literally goes full-on moralizing speech, my hand glows with an awesome power
>Believes he's just humbled a great evil and done some good for the galaxy
>Goku gets senzu'd and once he can walk again thanks Toppo for the amazing fight, and hopes they can be friends and spar some more in the future
>Toppo's entire worldview is thrown for a loop by Goku's attitude and he starts to doubt his judgment
>This sends his fellow do-gooder, Ayyman, in a spiraling frenzy as he becomes fixated on Goku, believing his evil has corrupted Toppo who is starting to loosen up and enjoy fighting for its own sake by interacting with Goku
>This is why he's the nemesis in the OP and not Toppo, because he's the one who truly hates Goku and needs to destroy him to "save" the captain.

I want to fuck Marcarita.

Eggman nooooooo

Magetta

He's named after a pot, Ayylmao is named after a stove. Justice bros will all have cooking utensil naming conventions.

That's cheating. It's too easy to dom a race as sensitive as metalmen

They animated Jiren instead of Toppo in the opening by mistake, though. Jiren was supposed to be Goku's rival and the apprentice GoD, but he was replaced by Toppo.

Goku gonna fuck up Toppo.

Don't expect anything intelligent from these writers.

So Kakarot is about to get cooked?

w-why

But Why he should be replaced ??? also we still dont know who decides this........ it is the Angel,the grand priest ,Zeno or the GoD himself??

I don't believe you, because that is more than just an error. That's a critical breakdown of communication and basic problem-solving skills that involves almost the entire animation studio.

This is Toei we're talking about

I hope he realizes he is evil.

youtube.com/watch?v=TXb9ZU3pkao
Beerus is right.

where do think we are

xD LE TEM 5 STAR MEMES XD

Jesus he got even skinnier. Did he unlock SSG?

Man... that is fucking horrendous and here I was making fun of super for having bad animation.

Pretty okay fanart of Cabba

You gotta keep honing those skills tho

Why is that surprising? Did you see the characters pages on the DBS site? Lavender and Basil had their name reversed, Universe 9 was incorrectly called Universe 4, etc

they're extremely messy

So they're going to have to reanimate a ton of shit then?

fuck off, this one was pretty good

tfw hi

JUST

episode when

>next episode was supposedly going to be an extremely high quality cut of Goku vs Jiren
>instead we get a rushed Phillipino sweatshop eisode from Team 2 with rushed out content with Toppo instead

That's another thing which makes more sense in the manga. In the anime they stopped their training way before meet Zamasu and Vegeta was even training with Whis using his old armor, in the manga they are just sparring each other by their own when Trunks backs to the future (and even if the next arc takes place a year after Champa tournament, they stoping the training is still possible in the manga, in the anime Vegeta was training again).

>mfw this marathon was actually more fun than Super

Reminder

>Lorax is called "Toppo" from "pot"
>Ayy is called "Jiren" from "range"

>Pride Troopers names come from items used to cook up vegetables because they will tear the saiyans apart

>in the anime Vegeta was training again.
It looked like a repeating frames of stock footage too, it was really lame.

What's the reason this time?

i'll tell u if u say "hi" to me

Why is Captain AyyyLmao fighting goku in the intro if Lorax is the one picked by the God Of Destruction to represent his universe? Who is stronger of the two in the team, Captain Ayylmao or Lorax?

Ningen marathon

B A N G
A
N
G

item.rakuten.co.jp/bunbougu-shibuya/802270002/
G

Nah, they just fucked up because is filler. Jiren is Goku's rival in Toriyama outline that's why is in this arc's opening. Then they go with the filler and use Jiren but recently tought about let the surprise (in the story) for later so is Toppo who fights Goku in the exhibition and Jiren doesn't appear yet. Since it was changed recently even next episode's preview says is Jiren who will fight Goku, it's different just because they had a change of mind about the part they actually control, the filler.
Such a communication failure as Toppo being Goku's rival but Toei thinking it's Jiren seems pretty unlikable if you ask me.

Lorax will die due to an accident in the arena caused by fighting Goku. Zeno lets it pass since it was only an accident. Captain AyyLmao goes full probe mode and vows to defeat Goku for the good of all of existence.

Reminder that Goku's name is "Gokou"
Beerus is "Beers"
Buu is "Boo"
Mr. Satan real name is "Mark"
17 and 18 names are "Lapis" and "Lazuli"
and nobody knows Turtle Hermit's name, same about his sister

*Bills

I love SSJ Gohan more than Ultimate/Mystic Gohan. (Visually)

God Toei official Dragon Ball artwork sucks nowadays.

how intelligent are saiyans again?

>The bang
QUIT FUCKING WITH ME DOES HE KEEP IT OR NOT

Sup Forums tier

That's not really an achievement user.

ULTIMATE IS BACK

HERE WE GO BOIS

>One star's design
Way, way better that any new DBS desing. Toriyama and Toyotaro are fucking hacks.

Bardock was a brilliant scientist so...

Is that a joke? Syn is a fucking abomination. He couldn't be more 90s if you put him in a leather jacket. Partially because Vegeta's ALREADY WEARING IT.

>implying

I want Vados to c uck Champa until he cries

He looks like something from Demon City Shinjuku

He needs more spikes.

>Mark

wut

>Extinct due to a small midget Frieza when they could have all just turned into Apes and blown him the fuck out
You tell me

They did mention "ultimate" form in the magazine and he only went SSJ in the earlier episode.
Personally I missed Gohan transforming and I am glad to see him in SSJ again. Perhaps he can get a new form which combines the two.

Go to bed Multiverse

Toriyama said Satan's name is Mark in an interview.

Amazing
Elegance and Beauty personified
One True God

Do you like pre-tournament Gohan (purple clothes and that shit)?

I thought the black smoke Shenron looked pretty neat, but the rest looked like shit.

When will Goku die again?

It's a pun. Mark is spelled "Maaku" in japanase and you can reorganize the word as "akuma" (devil).

He died in this week's episode.

Never

Dying is no longer relevant or important in DB

Combining ultimate with God ki would be way better.

>marathon
>ningen only
Zamasu was right

It wouldn't mean anything if he did, the only way for dying to have any impact is to be hakai'd, so probably never.

>White aura of Ultimate
>Red aura of God
>Combines to make pink
>Gohan unlocks Super Saiyan Rose
How would you feel about this?

>no episode this week
Thanks Toei you piece of shit studio

Come on Toei don't give him the Bang if he's gonna job,better save it for his true comeback

Toei has nothing to do with it, retard.

What are you talking about?
The episode is about Earth's habitants having a marathon, and that's happening during Goku's fights.

Sure helped him last time

Jobhan WON'T get a new transformation, you stupid jobhantards. Enought with your delusions.

??

it's Called fuji tv Autism

Zamasu did nothing _____

Yes, purple gi looks good.

How can I get aesthetics like this?

But that's wrong you cum guzzling piece of shit.

No episode this week because they were broadcasting a marathon.