/soy/

Use this thread to post/discuss/make fun of all nu-male soyboy bugmen

does he have cerebral palsy

Absolutely disgusting. He is the embodiment of every stereotype about numales. I'd rather be an unsuccesful right wing smug NEET than the creature you posted.

Bring this back to the_donald where you can circlejerk with a bunch of autists who have no self-awareness.
You whine like a little bitch and put so much time and energy into strangers you'll never encounter irl, you're literally one level below teenager girls who gossip and hate each other. No matter how hard you try, caring about other men on a chinese cartoon imageboard will never be masculine and you have to be a literal autist to make fun of people for acting the same when you're all meme spouting faggots with no identity.

t. bugman

And yet here's you doing the same thing. Retard.

>bugmen proving my point

>n-no you’re a bugman!!

Cringe

dude wtf. Why the fuck do all numales literally open their mouths in every photo?
Does all that soy really have an effect?

Theyre all either massively overweight or massively underweight. Theres no in between.

You're a meme spouting faggot with zero opinion of your own who accepts what someone else spouts on an anime imageboard without questioning or understanding.
How you're a less of a bugmen than someone who talks about mainstream interests? People talk about mainstream stuff because, guess what, its fucking mainstream. Its an easy conversation starter.
But your entire identity is based around an internet website where a bunch of social outcasts gather to discuss thinks they have zero experience of. You talk and behave like 90% of the other newfag refugees on this board. You're a bigger bugmen than anyone on those pictures

It's weird how all these guys have beards? It's like the only thing manly about them.

Nahh he average numale is skinnyfat though many are twig like just as many are genuine lard asses

Beards have become hipster/sjw/soy/takenbythem as of late.

They still can't seem to manage a /fit/ body

Meanwhile, my christmas present to myself.

Tell me about Nintendo.
Why are they surrownde by 1000% autismal cultist fanbase?

you're not going to ban anything.

You're a meme spouting faggot with zero opinion of your own who accepts what someone else spouts on an anime imageboard without questioning or understanding.
How you're a less of a bugmen than someone who talks about mainstream interests? People talk about mainstream stuff because, guess what, its fucking mainstream. Its an easy conversation starter.
But your entire identity is based around an internet website where a bunch of social outcasts gather to discuss thinks they have zero experience of. You talk and behave like 90% of the other newfag refugees on this board. You're a bigger bugmen than anyone on those pictures

it's childish crap, and im not proud to say i still play vidya. they're children's toys, not for grown men. i got sucked into a d and d group as well and im not sure how to get out at this point and kind of just do it for my 35 year old friend's sake who wanted to dungeon master. i'm sick of acting like a 13 year old ever since i turned 13. society should acknowledge this is not okay. it is degeneracy.

Soyboys give me the same uncanny vibes as NPCs. They all look and act essentially the same with some minor variations that alternate. The say the same predictable shit all the time. It's like the soy has taken over their brains.

>Faggot car
Kek!

Another typical bugmen behavior: when they run out of arguments they suddenly became le ironicXD or start shitposting.
Autists like you figured out you can hide your failures behind irony and memes.

Literally what I said in this point You'll unironically discuss nu-males for 3 hours but the moment someone calls you out its just ironic bro why so seriousXD and start spamming wojaks.

lmao definitely a numale bugman

wow your penis must be enormous

>everyone who disagrees with me is offended
No, I just laugh at you the same way you laugh at nu-males. You're the same, just slightly less functional and more autistic.

>I'd rather be the pathetic user who replies to me
Being me sucks, bro user

>You may not like it, but this is what peak bugman looks like

>literal meme spouting faggot
couldn't be a bigger bug

Can you imagine these people in a war zone?

im guessing you look a lot like OP's pic related for you to get this shitty this fast

>being this obviously jelly

You’d have been better off saying nothing at all.

>You’d have been better off saying nothing at all.

you mean like your attempt at being a real country instead of a spainyards bumboy?

I've been working a lot so I somehow missed this meme, is soyboy just a new word for numale?

>Can you imagine these people in a war zone?
No, I can imagine them fleeing to my country to dodge the draft, though. Fucking faggots.

I now feel such shame to own a Switch.

You should, you faggot. What are you 12?

Is there an argument somewhere in there that I’m not seeing? You know that Catalonia is one of the flags you can pick, right?

Over 30 and married, but I know it's shameful to still play video games.

Do we...do we just gas them? I mean most of them can barely be considered white anyway

Soyrebral Goysy

It's only shameful to play videogames if you're a neet or numale. Everyone in the trades likes to play some video games, I mean fuck even in the ghetto ass spic barber shop I go to there were giant ass vets talking about how excited for the switch they were. I barely play games now days due to time issues but I don't feel ashamed when I do and don't understand why people would.

Yeah pretty pretty much, though with an emphasis on the estrogen-like chemicals in soy products that make males who consume them more feminine.

That's not a bad idea actually
>Start WW3
>Mandate a draft
>All numales flee to Canada
>Make peace with Russia or China after a bit of skirmishing to make it realistic
>Numales cannot return to the US since they are draft dodgers
>America has no more numales

Do you at least have kids you can play mario with?

I know, im just ball busting desu

>Yeah pretty pretty much, though with an emphasis on the estrogen-like chemicals in soy products that make males who consume them more feminine.
I just don't really get it though, some of these dudes even have nice beards and the receding hairlines aren't from estrogen. They're just out of shape and usually overall weak faggots, seems like a shitty term overall.

It’s shameful if you are old enough to drive a car AKA a fucking adullt

I half agree with this guy, ridicule is bad for the soul

tl;dr

the only shamefull thing is to put videogames as an important part of your social life.

I still play Command & conquer, Age of Empires and Diablo 3, but i dont fucking post pictures of myself with videogames, im not a fucking child.

Lol holy shit

>I know, im just ball busting desu
I kind of assumed so but I was more replying to the other guy anyways because I've been seeing this a lot around here.

Maybe if you're a self conscious loser but everyone I know in my masculine as fuck trade plays an hour or two of video games a week. Video games are stupid normal now days.

>have money to blow on a car
>buy a piece of shit instead
Why? Merry Christmas though.

Why is every picture with these guys them with their mouths open like autists??

>Sup Forums - lonely virgins stalking people with on twitter

Nice

Just because you're scrawny and wear glasses doesn't mean you have to be so angry. Hit the gym, buy normal looking glasses, stop eating soy, boi.

>people being happy
>this triggers the Sup Forumstard

why?

autism and angst

lost

Happiness over stupid things should be mocked. It's video game shit, not the birth of your child.

Agreed. Nothing wrong with laughing if you encounter someone funny but sitting around day in day out picking people apart is shitty behaviour and won't do you any good.

why do they always make that stupid fucking face with the open mouth?? god damn it's so fucking retarted looking

It literally has nothing to do with someone's happiness. The anger is over the current state of """""men""""" in the west. It's a travesty.

t. soyboy fag in picture

>soylent grin

do you legit have autism?

Let's play find the soyboy.
Oh hey, look, we found the soyboy.

Good grief, we have a literal fag bugman here. Likely he is pictured in many threads on 4 chan, and thus his anger when called out on his bugman ways.

>Happiness over stupid things should be mocked. It's video game shit, not the birth of your child.

That's like getting mad at someone posting a picture of themselves with the new car they have always wanted that they just bought.
People have different goals; I mean fuck there are pictures of me smiling next to installs I've worked on, does that make you angry?

>t. DYEL thas has been going to the gym for 5 months projecting his own insecurities

Show us that 6ft+ sub 14% bf body you got user

Children do open mouth smiles when they are extremely happy.
These people never grew up/ refuse to grow up. They do that open mouth shit to emulate extreme childish joy but on a full grown man with it beard it looks autistic

Then why are you criticizing us for laughing at numales when you hypocritically laugh at us?

>le soyboy le soyboy kek
>implying 99% of pol isn't underweight or overweight
>projecting this hard

Get a rope, get two

why do liberals think it's so hilarious to mock people with mental illnesses

these open mouth pictures and silly looks are so obviously imitating people with cerebral palsy and shit spazzing out about niceties. fuck the hypocritical left, liberalism is a brain cancer

i know you are but what am i

t. massive bugman

Why change your ID soyboy? How often do you get bullied by Hungarian men?

We should being back zucc posting

Because there is nothing worse than lacking self-awareness.

>lefty memes
christ...

developing civilizations and conquering the universe is NOT watching paint dry, soyboy

to increase their chances of catching stray cum

You mean like you?

>developing civilizations and conquering the universe is NOT watching paint dry

Yeah, I'm sure youre developing civilizations between two soy-boy posting on a chinese imageboard. Stop taking credit for things you did not do

>y-you change ips
>it can't be that my redditard projecting memes just look ridiculously autistic
also at least that guy has a kid, something you'll never have

>he thinks 14% bodyfat is impressive
Lol 14% is bulking mode
Dyel detected

This guy is right, you all need to go back. The quality of poster on this board has gone through the fucking ground and it was Sup Forums to begin with. Stupid fucking hivemind lebbit immigrant scum.

>soy genius

you know it warms my heart that only the lowest common denominator crossbreeds so it's like they're getting rid of their terrible genes FOR us

>muh dik

Atilla, Ogedai, you both need to chill

is that a hell cat? demon or SRT8? I had an SRT8 back when I lived in Texas.

you're not doing anything faggot
you and your white race are DYING and the only thing you are doing is taking accomplishments on things not only you didn't do but you aren't going to ever do.
fuck off white trash

God I just want to kick this guy square in the jaw for that godawful pose and sperging out over a shit video game platform. Nintendo has sucked ever since they quit making the N64 which at least had Goldeneye and Perfect Dark before they became like the Disney of video game makers

Here is the king soyboy spickike

AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA. I want to take Sup Forums at face value because there's some real merit to the discussion here, but you just know 90% of posters look exactly like these faggots.