So was she murdered by MI6 or not?

So was she murdered by MI6 or not?

I'm pretty well-versed in conspiracies but I somehow overlooked this one. Is her death an obvious inside job like 9/11 to stop her from bringing shame to the royal family? What would happen if she gave birth to a little arab shitskin, would he have claims to the throne?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QiXECvGt4q8
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=c5YIt4fdwZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably more likely to be Mossad/MI6. An Arab English alliance like that, even if just a superficial one, would have messed with Israeli politics too much.

MI6. Her assassination was top notch.

>Arab/English alliance
Kek
As if the queen would've allowed that

MI6 killed her, back then they were on the side of britain.
She was a whore who only dated arabs in a fuck you dad i'm a free woman xdd type and she agreed about his son becoming a muslim on her husband demands.

S

Why is it so hard to come to grips with the fact what she was killed by her driver being drunk, speeding and Dianna not wearing seat belts. Why Israel would care about British royalty that has no governing power is beyond me. Explain this to me.

>Why is it so hard to come to grips with the fact that 19 durkas outplayed the world's largest air force, that jet fuel melts steel beams and two planes brought down three towers, goyim?

youtube.com/watch?v=QiXECvGt4q8

SAS not MI6, MI6 gather information and organise other agencies to carry out hits/raids.

But yes, yes she was assassinated and anyone that says otherwise is a liar.

Jill Dando was also assassinated, as was Dr David Kelly (Weapons Expert) who exposed Tony Blair for being a liar. He was found with Co-Proxamol (now banned), his wrists slashed and a rope around his neck in a field or some shit.

OH and there was some MI6 agent that killed himself and locked himself inside a bag with a padlock.

>mfw they actually said he killed himself
LOL. Fucking retards, if you're going to make something look like a suicide, do it right! Fuck.

Just to add, she was due to go over to Israel to highlight the problems that were going on. The hit was arranged.

Is there a Doctor Who Xmas Special tonight?

I have no idea I don't watch that shit, it's shit. It's for pseudo intellectual leftists that think they're smart.

Why do you watch it user? Are you a leftist?

>the world's premier special forces unit killed a woman who hung around with aids victims and walked around mine fields in the third world, in one of the most heavily policed cities in the world

There is nothing more moronic than Diana conspiracy tards. She wasn't wearing a seatbelt and went through the windscreen.

No, I grew up with Old Who on PBS. New Who is shit, but I still watch it for the nostalgia.

>Le conspiracy face
It's not a conspiracy it's pretty much accepted. Only shills pretend that it was an accident. Shills or the willfully blind. Stop being a shilly mcshill.

Watching it should come with the death penalty.

Tom Baker = Greatest Doctor.

>gave birth to a little arab shitskin, would he have claims to the thron
No Arab shitskin can have any claim on the throne from her. She was murdered because she was going to bring shame on the family and potentially drop red pills on the Royal Family when away from them. As to who killed her. Doesn't matter if it was the MI6 or not but it was an assassination and not just some road accident.

She was assassinated and Britain was better for it. Her cuck husband still tried to ruin fucking everything by sucking Muslim cock. I'd say Britain needs to move back into monarchy but I'm willing to bet everyone except Elizabeth are a bunch of limey cuckolds

Kek, Americans are so incompetent it probably wasn't an inside job

There's also this Andanson guy who was found in the burned wreckage of a car, decapitated and with a hole in his temple (it was caused by the fire, goyim -t. coroner). Fuck it's like the powers that be are mocking you. What would happen if she gave birth to a mutt? Is that why she was killed?

She called out imperial occupation of Palestine by the Israeli government on the (((global stage)))

Didn't the bag one happen here in NZ? I seem to recall a news anchor explaining to everyone that the agent also happened to be a contortionist and also happened to have a fetishist for tight spaces. This is before the majority of the populace became aware that the news is literal non-stop propaganda, so most people just shrugged at it

She was killed as part of a shadow war that was going on between different groups. Also how the royals didn't want bloodlines mixing.

[ARCHIVE OF KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

god she was such a classic beauty I don't even care that she was a part of that shitty family
>tfw you will never have a modest, beautiful gf ;_;

Some people here view her as a thot but I've read she really loved Prince Charles and her feelings weren't reciprocated, she really was of striking beauty, class and elegance

So true

She was classy and elegant. True. We were so shocked when she died. It was unbelievable.
It would upset many to find out that MI6 did this, though it has long been suspected. I reckon QE knew the public would be saddened, but underestimated the level of grief. They didn't expect it. The announcement by QE 'the grandmother' was surely carefully stage managed by a PR person.
Di was rumoured to be pregnant with a very wealthy (muslim) mans child, appeared to have had a child that is not Charles' (Harry), and long after her death there are other questions about what she knew about pedo rings (Jimmy Savile, Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein etc) There's lots of dodgy rumours about the royals.

bump

She's still alive and she's currently the Prime Minister of England

Stop believing shit you see on the TV, it's all fake

Gareth Williams. Mi6 fella. Chopped himself up, locked himself up in a hold all, then cleaned his flat of any and all dna, anywhere, of any ones. No dna anywhere in the flat. Houdini btfo.

She survived the crash, idiot.

Why does that matter? Who cares?

youtube.com/watch?v=c5YIt4fdwZM
the proof is in the pudding