Anime Power Level Chart time! Who is the most powerful and why is it Aquarion Logos?

Anime Power Level Chart time! Who is the most powerful and why is it Aquarion Logos?

Saitama stomps all because he's a gag character.

Saitama woudnt touch the weakest of those. He wound't even get close to Giorno.

>Big O lower than Gunbuster
>a robot that can literally bend reality is less powerful than a big mecha
Also, One Punch Meme should be on top.

We should make an intelligence chart instead

Maybe you should look at the chart and see that Saitama is top tier.

Umaru solos all those scrubs

What about Bobobo and Arale?

The colors of the original part of these charts sure have degraded a lot over time haven't they?

Is there anything more autistic than power level discutions?

And why is strike freedom above Alucard and fucking Atomsk?

Posting on Sup Forums.

posting smug anime girls

What a clusterfuck. This killed my brain cells.

Haven't seen these in a while but it looks like you guys did away with special tier section.

>Wing Zero and Double X higher than Turn A
Excuse me but what the fuck

And it barely only scratches the surface of all the bullshit overpowered characters that anime and manga has to give. Hell, the entire cast of Touhou would mostly end up in mid-to-high tier.

>anyone higher than elder god Demonbane
HOL UP

Hey guys I made a version of the chart cutting out characters I don't know, that'll help.
because it's that powerful and the pilot is extremely fucking smart

Loran sucks ass as a pilot
Pic related

>giorno is still higher than saitama on the chart
How will onepunchfags ever recover?

>Gilgamesh weaker than a homeless priest
>Kenshiro stronger than Dio
>Saitama stronger than Arceus
>All of the Medekas are stronger than anything in TTGL
>Bobobo stomps True Ancestor Arc

What moron made this and what drugs was he on while doing so?

There are people on Sup Forums right now that are not familiar with Digimon, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Saint Seya, Fist of The North Star, Haruhi Suzumiya, Slayers, or Scientific Railgun but are entirely familiar with God Mars, Zoids Genesis, Agent Aika, Shin Getter Robo, Gravion, King Gainer, Hurricane fucking Polymar, Daitarn 3, Raideen, Daimos, Machine Robo, Dancouga, Fafner, Zeorymer, and fucking Rapeman? What the literal shit am I looking at?

I'll give you the rest of those but every oldfag here has seen Agent Aika and most newfags here likely complain-watch Anime Abandon and know about it there.

Doraemon wins.

I've seen the piece of shit that is Serial Experiments Lain, can someone explain to me why she's on the upper section let alone higher than fucking Big Venus?

Nice shitpost. Demonbane wins.

Fanwanking aka the reason Sakura from CCS was so high for a while despite being dumber than a wet sack of bugs.
Logos erases Demonbane and therefore wins. The end.

Some faggots interpret it as her ascending to an omnipotent multiversal goddess, which would logically put her way into the high tiers.

They're wrong, of course, but that doesn't stop them.

>Logos erases Demonbane and therefore wins
And then Demonbane comes back from an alternate reality and destroys the very concept of Logos with a wave of his hand.

Demonbane wins.

>being this big a sore loser

>google Aquarion Logos
>nothing
did it erase the concept of itself too?
>captcha was aqualis

Stop giving the OP replies. He posted the trash chart from /m/ which he tried to edit, while being too stupid to realize it's a mess.

>talkin' shit about Getter, Daitarn, and Raideen
Them's fightin' words around here, son. Besides, Sailor Moon is girly nonsense anyway.

>not watching the second best anime of the decade after Future Diary

Logos and its series are both so irrelevant and unremarkable that no one other than secondary /m/ fanboys actually care about it.

>someone other than me watched Elementors

Yog-Sothoth is the "all-in-one", meaning it is everything that is conceivable, or can possibly exist (including everything present on the chart).

>Yog-Sothoth has control over all of space and time
>Yog-Sothoth sees all, knows all, and is all
>Yog-Sothoth is itself all of the spacetime continuum and is omnipresent
>Every being that possesses intelligence is considered a mere facet of Yog-Sothoth
>Yog-Sothoth is coterminous with all time and space yet is supposedly locked outside of the universe we inhabit
>He is considered to be absolutely boundless
>Nothing can exist without Yog-Sothoth

Azathoth can exist without him as could Aquarion Logos

Someone post the version where there's a huge gap between Cirno and everyone else.

u would be at the bottom

>Loran sucks ass as a pilot
The chart specifically states that it's Black History, though. That means we have the teleporting instant-regen beam warping Turn A, not the takes a few days to fix a bent mustache Turn A.

It's kinda hard to argue when the two are both bullshit machines with infinite power. You can't erase something that existed since infinity in infinite forms.

i never finished Medaka Box, can someone say if Zenkichi powered up by the end of it? Where would he be in the pic, in his most powerful moment?

How is Kumagawa and Medaka stronger than Ajimu? i can undestand Medaka being stronger, as i think she defeated Ajimu in the series, but even that sounds weird

Shit, it got expanded?

No, it's just one idiot's edit.

The real one isn't a clusterfuck.