Just got engaged Sup Forums

Just want to say merry Christmas to all you faggots on here. You all make me smile and chuckle often whenever there’s a major happening. It’s Christmas, I just proposed to my GF last night, life is good.

Just wanted to share and pass on some merry Christmas spirit. I love you all

Nice ring, how many rounds of skeeball did it take to rack up those tickets

Show GF's tits so we can determine if she's white by examining her nipple color.

She’s Hispanic, so sorry.

1488 rounds to be exact.

start making babies

then kys

Next year, after the wedding. She wants 4-5

At least check my trips first, faggot

I can tell by the hand its not white.
Ao another amerimutt thread lmao

not your personel blog
fo
kys
gtfooh

Your girlfriend has taken miles of black cock in her life, you're a fool to get married

Dude he said she's Hispanic. And in the US.

> She wants 4-5
Think of your lifestyle, OP.

Fucking race mixing scum. Kys.

That diamond is probably bigger than your dick

Filthy race mixing kike!

Your girlfriend has really fat gross fingers.

I thought that hand looked a bit too brown

>tfw no spicy mamacita fiance who wants to have lots of babies.

Congratulations, and a very merry Christmas to both of you.

What the fuck -
Sup Forums is not your blog.
Go post on FB - it was designed specifically for the narcissism you are exhibiting here.

Lmao, he is marrying a SPIC!!

"Will you marry me?" Is code word for "will you enslave me?" Once you get married she can cuck you with as many Chads and Tyrones as she wants. If you divorce her, you'll be the one getting fucked in the ass.
There is literally not a SINGLE reason why a man should willingly be getting married in the year 2017.
OP is a subhuman ape and he deserves a daughter desu. Enjoy watching your dumb wife turning old and ugly after the short period she's in her prime while intelligent people like me will be fucking young 20 year olds.

happy for you user
post nudes of your wife

Congratulations cunt.

To other anons ITT, it's a generally a bad idea to get engaged on Christmas/ Christmas Eve. If she wants to break off the engagement before the wedding, she has a good argument in court to keep the engagement ring by saying it was a Christmas gift and not a gift contingent on getting married.

BUT otherwise, congratulations. Hope you two make it.

Hope you're ready to losr half your assets and all 4-5 of those kids when she divorces you

>I just proposed to my GF last night
your problems and life mistakes are your own, user. no one here can help you with this colossal goof. dump her, change your phone and hope for the best. and pray she isn't pregnant.

>shitskin hand
what else is to be expected from that degenerate country

Merry Christmas faggot

Congratulations, OP. Now leave Sup Forums. Seriously, you will soon have a wife, then a family, so you need to reallocate your time. Being a good husband and father is the greatest honor a man can achieve, and it’s the toughest job you’ll ever face, and it leaves no time for shitposting. Go put your time into your woman.

Of course she said yes. Low-hanging fruit...

>Being a good husband and father is the greatest honor a man can achieve

That's if you're a dumb normie with no ambitions and an average IQ. As someone who is highly sucessful, I don't have time to raise leeches (kids and wife), my job is more important to me than being an autist like 99% of Sup Forums whose main goal is to save
le white race XD