Dear White People

'Stop Touching Black Women's Hair,' Online Game Says

Art Director Momo Pixel created 'Hair Nah' to show what black women everywhere deal with daily when people try to touch their hair.

Other urls found in this thread:

patch.com/oregon/portland/online-game-teaches-people-personal-space-invasion
youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU
youtube.com/watch?v=DBfT0pi0cMs
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PORTLAND, OR — A new online game asks users to experience a day in the life of a black woman fending off the hands of white people attempting to touch her hair.

Created by 27-year-old Momo Pixel, art director at Wieden+Kennedy Portland, "Hair Nah" puts players in the shoes of Ava, a black woman simply trying to get around town without being accosted.

"'Hair Nah' is just a game to keep people away from invading your personal space by touching your hair," Pixel told the Associated Press. "It happened to me 10 times in one day. So, you know, it feels like that."

Players can choose a variety of hair styles and skin tones for Ava as she navigates herself through locations like Osaka, Havana, and the Santa Monica Pier — all whilst swatting uninvited hands away from her hair.

"Yes, it's a little bit of an exaggeration," Pixel said. "But when it's happening to you constantly … it feels how that game feels."

patch.com/oregon/portland/online-game-teaches-people-personal-space-invasion

> touching a nigger

But why?

Don't they have petting zoos in your country, Hans?

I'd love it if someone would create an identical game with a white woman who slaps away black hands from her purse/jewelry?
The butthurt would be bretty good.

>touching nigger hair
Is this really a thing? Amerifats explain plz

I’ve never seen this happen, I’ve never heard of anyone talk about wanting to do this. I’ve literally never see a white person touch a black person’s hair except for coal burners touching cornrows at concerts.

Yet somehow this is the microaggression to end all microaggressions according to black twitter

It's called BULLSHIT. No one wants to touch a black woman's hair. They're just trying to promote the idea of it as if it's actually true to make it seem like black women are not ugly apes.

>'Stop Touching Black Women's Hair,'
Ive drilled more oil than most Saudi billionaires and I've never had a desire to touch a black womans hair. Do you have any idea how many chemicals they put on their head to take their hair from pubes to normal?

I call bs. There's no way this even happened. Who would want to touch their hair?

> Dear Black People
> Stop stealing White peoples bikes

It never happens, ever. They’re pushing this idea because they’ve run out of actual things to bitch about.

Who would want to touch a filthy nigger anyway, seriously who do they think they’re kidding?

White people should show submission

Nobody anywhere wants to touch that disgusting hair this is pure projection

Agree. Not much is more disgusting or unnatural than a black woman's hair. Greasy unwashed filth.

Why do negros think white people are obsessed with their hair...and half the time it yarn or acrylic, not even hair.

Very powerful.

you are obsessed with negros though

i can confirm that black women are actually repulsed by their own hair. (and often lack of it)

this does not occur in real life. no one wants to touch a black let alone their assuredly lice infested bun. most nigger women make white whores look like saints.

OK, done.

Same reason as faking rape allegations... Attention. Women are all attention whores. Especially brown women who generally get less attention.

Only rural and suburban retards touch black people hair
All city people voted Bernie

youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU

youtube.com/watch?v=DBfT0pi0cMs

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

>touching niggers
>ever
who even does that?

it because it costs money. see my shoes? they 300 dollas. you jelly of my shoes cri more white boi. you didnt ask about my shoes?

yes you did ;_;

Black women don't technically have hair. It's actually a "hair hat" so to speak usually consisting of Asian or Indian women's hair bought from ghetto beauty supply stores owned by Asian people.

And no. No one wants to touch nigger women. This is all projection.

>tfw hair fetish

ive literally never seen a white person touch or ask to touch a black persons hair in my entire 30 years of life on this earth

Where does this meme come from? I have no desire to touch some nappy headed hoes hair.

No idea. I don't think it's a thing and I grew up in a city that was half black. Sounds like this is just an empty defiant stance on a non-issue that never happened.

Its white women

>hair hat

>have long, curly, dark golden locks all throughout highschool
>keep hair well cleaned and maintained to look like a top tier hair metal mop top
>have anywhere from 3 to 6 qt black girls ask to touch or touch it without asking over the course of any given week
>never been offended by the gesture, always found it flattering
>never had the interest or known anyone to have the interest to touch a random black women's hair

I don't believe this meme at all. It's totally reversed. Black women are in constant awe of Caucasian hair.

No surprises there, it's always white women. Any time the browns go ape, it's always white women organizing them.

Nice digits.

>experience a day in the life of a black

who would want to touch a niggers hair? most nigger women i see are filthy, unkempt people who dont shower regularly.

even better to make one with a bunch of scenarios:

>keep niggers from touching wet concrete
>keep niggers from touching your souffle
>keep niggers from touching your fire alarm
>keep niggers from touching your surgical wound
>keep niggers from touching your debit card

Why anyone would want to touch a darkie in the first place I don't know, but people will touch a stranger's hair without any consideration for that person. Once again the fucking apes turn it into a race thing when really it's just an impolite act directed to people with unusual hair. If they hate it so much they should probably move somewhere where their features are more usual. If only there were an entire continent where everyone had similar hair them. If only...

nigger hair is fucking disgusting and white women are retarded children that want to touch all of the new oopie goopie things

>a white person touching a black woman's hair

No demographics even want to be in the same room as black women. Why are they lying about this

I have never seen a white person ever touch a she boon on purpose, and I live around them.

Why do these niggers larp like this?

>Stop Touching Black Women's Hair

Why the fuck would a sane white person ever want to touch some nasty, oil drenched, nappy nigger pube hair?

Also, the cascades need to erupt and fill the i5 corridor with burning ash.

Lotta deniers in this thread trying to claim they don't touch black women's hair. Kinda sounds like claiming you aren't racist, something only racists do. It's the black woman's experience, it doesn't matter if you did it because it happened you insensitive white supremacists

>Oh my god. Your hair looks so soft and nice. It's much better than my hair. You must take really good care of it. Can i touch it?

STOP OPPRESSING ME REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I literally never heard of white people grabbing black people's hair. This only happens in Asia when asians see an african for the first time

I only know of afriniggers trying to touch blonde hair.

Who touches a nigger bitch's hair?

Another one of those "Stop doing things that don't actually happen but I want to happen so will bitch as though it's actually happening" stupid kike inspired nigger tricks.

>nigger women
>having their own hair

Yea, nah. It's usually a weave so they can pathetically try in vain to have a more white type of hair.
Sad!

2/2 it doesn't matter if you do it or not, you must do something about it. It's not my job to tell you what, whiteboi, you jus gotta get this shit figured because people touchin my hair like is their job

>blocks your path

You guys are full of shit. It happens all the time in certain US states thing, especially in places where a black moves into a area with less than 1% blacks. It is usually meant as an endearment of sorts and usually is done by degenerates (progressive woman, gay men).
It is highly likely that you've never observed this type of behavior because you do not "hang out" in degenerate space. Good for you.

You cant touch a black woman’s hair because they all wear wigs.

Why would I want to touch their hair? It looks gross and is probably greasy and dirty.

Is there a rule 34 for that thing yet? I'm not usually into 2D chicks but I think she appeals to me since she always seems curious to try new freaky shit

I have never wanted to touch any part of a black woman. Who would anyone want to touch coarse unwashed hair??

black women don't even like black women's hair. this is more nonsense.

You just don’t want your cheap ass weave to loosen up when I grip the back of your head and shove, and I gotta grip it because that horse hair is thick and slippery... get natural baby girl, it’s better for everybody.

I've never seen this, but I'm going to assume it's women. My sister likes to touch my 66 year old mother's hair after they have a "beauty day", which is quite lush and straight. Really gorgeous considering her age.

So, I can see girlfriends asking to touch some black hair, because they think it's cute or something. But, ofc, black people take things too far as always.

niggerettes hair look like fuzzy shit strands.

who the fuck wants to touch that

always smells like rotting cucumbers too when they arent wearing weaves((wigs))

tl:dr stop being a nigger

>leaf makes a good post
>is ignored because 99% of leaf posts are shit

No one asks to touch black people hair.

However, if you are white, minorities ask to touch it all the time because it feels like cotton.

>Have interesting and unique hairstyle
>People compliment it
>This is somehow an issue
Additionally, men get their hair touched all the time. Seriously, have short hair and be like a 6/10 guy, girls will ask to touch your hair.

No one wants to touch black women anywhere, who even wrote this article?

Hmmm so that's what white women do when they are not touching black dick.

I'm the oldest person on Sup Forums and in all my years, I've never seen a human try to touch a nigger's fur.

I had long, well-kept, straight hair as a kid (degenerate, I know) and had a similar experience. Black girls would just grab my hair without even asking.

>tfw u have a thot that lets u touch her hair

Her hair identifies as a helicopter ok.

Collogne 2015/16 mod when?
You try to fight off rapefugee hands groping a white woman.