How do I find women like this?

How do I find women like this?

Internet

>posts non-white

most catholics are

So are you both? In which case
>You need to go back

I'm a WASP, you have to go back

let her have blonde hair, blue/green/hazel/grey eyes ditch the hood and wear conservative clothes and then i'll take her

You don't, her father finds you if and when he feels you'll be a good man to welcome into his family and he introduces you to his daughter

>instagram thot hunting for some beta after riding the cock carousel for a decade

KUK
U
K

Women like this could save civilization.

Portugal, Spain, South America, or Israel (either Jew convert to Catholicism or Cradle Arab Catholics).

She is white

>How do I find women like this?
You can find mentally ill people lots of places, nut houses are a good bet.

atheism is cancer

Track down her IP

WASP= White, American, Sexual Predator.

You need to go back muhammad

>not virgin

To the trash it goes.

>I'm so modest that's why I'm posting a picture of myself on Instagram along with a paragraph about how modest i am.

The church?

women are a meme. actually you know what Im feeling generous today, it's the holidays after all, humans in general a meme

Israel

Not online

>alter
into the trash it goes

If you can't look at that profile and instantly tell it's fake, you haven't used okcupid.

holy fuck, this bitch would be a clusterfuck if you laid her

0/10 shit taste

/thread

Posting selfies on social media should be an instant dropped.

>1000 cock stare
>tradthot

Why?

>clusterfuck if you laid her
How

Armenia

Fucking Kek I’m dying.

Portuguese here, can confirm

Since you're a protestant heretic You'll go back to the hell from whence you came pretty soon.

This is verbatim how my gf talks about me, interesting. Even says she "worships me".

there's nothing about that there

Go to your local traddy church. Every diocese has one.

>implying

she wouldn't do anal

It only stings when Europeans do it. A street-shitting microdick who can't even code in Java calling anyone else names is sort of like a woman who thinks she hang with men because she CrossFits. It just doesn't add up.

Latin Church. There are plenty of women like this where I go -- I'm not joking.

Yeah you can tell just by the eyebrows, she was a thot. I am Mexican and she looks just like out thots, the eyebrows are just remnants of the thot lifestyle she used to live

How passible for white

Well I don't know, because I can be dense, but it seems that she is speaking about in a Catholic Church. I mean, I know that would be a hard thing to pickup on.

>When I walk into temple
Go to temple I guess.

Orthodox countries and Middle Eastern Christian communities.

Life itself is just a grand series of memes overlaid upon the metameme