What's the minimum amount of money you would accept to take a clean liver punch from Ippo?

What's the minimum amount of money you would accept to take a clean liver punch from Ippo?

I'd take any body punch for 500 dollars.

Depends on if he's properly oxygenating and activated his muscles

1 trillion dollers.

No money is worth a fatal blow.

I would pay Ippo to punch me in the head hard enough to kill me.

The costs to replace a liver x2

Five dollars and a title shot

None.
I'd pay for someone to kill me.
I'd prefer a head punch but beggars can't be choosers.

How much money would you need in order to take Ippo's canon huge dick up your ass?

Ippo is cute, he could do it for free in a non gay way

A Dempsey roll liver shot at 110% oxygen level or just a regular liver shot?

Ippo wouldnt seriously punch some random

10 bucks

you said clean not hard. He can just sort of tap you and if it's square on it counts

if it kills me id do it for free

So when are forget pills gonna be a thing

I wanna watch Ippo for the first time again.

I want to travel back in time and watch it for the first time again only this time as an 8 year-old.

So I haven't been keeping up with the manga for a few years. How punchdrunk is Ippo these days? Is he going to die in the ring or be forced to retire?

Maybe someday when the manga is finished we'll get a full proper anime adaptation

>manga
Is there any place I can find a good written summary of what's happened in the manga from the end of the anime up until now? I want to know what happens but I want to know now and not however long it takes me to read 500+ chapters.

Of course I want to read the manga proper eventually, but I'm thinking I'll make it a slow burn and read maybe 5 volumes a month for like 20 years.

No clue about summaries. I don't even remember where the last anime left off at this point. Just read the manga I find Ippo reads fast anyway, since it's easy to get pulled in during the fights and really hype moments. It's not like it's going to finish any time soon anyway, so you don't need to rush to catch up.

three fiddy

Enough to live with my waifu.

Hospital fees + $60k

Is he channeling his YAMATO DAMASHII?

Enough for me to never have to pay for anything again, includin the team of paramedics right by my side for when my liver stops working.

What's the minimum amount of money you would accept to get a fufilling youth just as Joe?

Surely you have not wasted it all away?