Just dropping this image here to remind everyone to make room for more love in their hearts at this generous time of...

Just dropping this image here to remind everyone to make room for more love in their hearts at this generous time of year and less hate.

Nice boomerposting.

Too bad this post filled my heart with tumors

Black natsocs and separatists are welcome

Keep dreaming. Past the Jewery you're illustrating, niggers are still no good parasites.

Get the fuck out of here Paul Joseph Watson

I agree.
All races unite against the (((establishment))). Then we can seperate out into ethno states.

This. Many forget that the Black Panthers and the American Nazi Party.

So we should use negroes as a biologic weapon to destroy the jews?
Brilliant plan

. . . were allies

Niggers don't even know what the word establishment means and "white" cucks can't comprehend that they are mixed mutts and not white

It's near impossible to explain the concept of jewishness to niggers

I only shake hands with people that are my equal or better. I've never shook a niggers hand.

If we do team up with the immigrants to "destroy the establishment" will the immigrants then leave?

Yes, far from my country anything goes.

If niggers could learn, they would have simply translated their language from the start, and continued work on the Tower of Babel.

God purposefully made them stupid. To confound us.

Follow this African country's example.
And not South Africa. It's a fucking joke.

*shaken, you dirty, illiterate nigger animal.

Die screaming, you black nigger bastard.

This
Just because white people understand the concept doesnt mean blacks think the same

Clearly there isn't enough "diversity" around you boomer....

lol, bitch please

You are just a skinhead if you dont support black fascism desu, we need support of both sides to seperate into our own ethnostates free of the kike

Like I states earlier. Black Panthers and Aryan Brotherhood/American Nazis are allies for they share the goal of seperate and strong racial groups.

>I only shaken hands with people that are my equal or better.

Okay, but as soon as this generous time of year is over I'm going back to hate.

holy shit is that what they call redpilled or what.

faggot

This! If your fight is "white vs. anyone but the establishment" you're being jewed

Agree 100%

This guy gets it. Everyone needs to band together to destroy the kikes; after they stop controlling the media, government, and capitalist economy, we'll be able to stop this multiculti faggotry and segregate everyone into ethnostates, as nature intended. Seven generations hence, the crimes of the Jew can be undone; but the wound can't heal until the infection is cauterized.

>never shook
>my equal or better

You're not "equal" enough to shake even the darkest noglet's monekypaw if you can't master the English language.

this not about using anyone ,this is a battle for dignity and to not be used as tool for the jews

WE MUST BAND TOGETHER TO TAKE DOWN THE JEWS

imagine how funny will be if the job that even the nazis couldnt aconplish ,is acomplished with the union of black yellow and white.

Black power is a joke as even the elites know they are shit.
White power is what scares them.

Actually banding together as a country of patriots scares them more than anything.

If the elites wanted us to hate Black people they would just tell the truth. They'd give Colin Flaherty a spot on Fox instead of silencing him.

They've done everything they could possibly do to brain wash White people into believing they are just like us. They push "inclusion, diversity and multiculturalism from the highest levels

This theory is bullshit. They really just want White people gone because we are the only possible threat to them. Blacks would just hold us back

Fuck off Jew.

>Ice Cube woke to JQ
>Makes Jewish Hollywood movies to this day.

Man think how powerful all the various racist cabals will be once they realize they all hate the Jews

yea ice cube has always been fake, Ice tea is red pilled af though look up his metal band Body Count

Blacks ruin everything they touch. We have zero use for 80% of them

Black power scares nobody.

Pride in your own race doesn't mean hatred for another(unless you're an edgy neet that is...). Rockwell and Malcolm X had a good relationship.

Oh wow, hollow memes that have nothing to do with reality.

It's actually Whites versus Jews in the long run. The niggers are just pawns of Jews.

Pretty sure white power scares them the most, since they promote the other two while sending the FBI after our guys and throwing them in prison

Yes, Marcus Garvey tier black men are our comrades.

>I've
Stupid leaf.

I don't mind extending the hand of friendship to niggers in the fight against (((them))). But all niggers and non whites need to be sent back to their respective country first.

>your illiterate because you didn't write in the past tense
stupid burger

I know OP won't come back to read my post but I hope he dies of cancer.

This.