Kemono Friends

There is nothing wrong with the Japari Buns

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Mint_SANJI/status/839905351453462528
my.mixtape.moe/ruweru.webm
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/03/11/sugoi-hamura-zoo-plans-7-hour-serval-cat-live-stream-on-nico-nico
my.mixtape.moe/zpbbdm.webm
mega.nz/#!P1YT3LKZ!da1_KgsaDGmgPmR8xQfuaGQ_PKstEGGrB8nUyITBFwU
rrd.2chin.net/may/b/src/1489155428237.webm
rrd.2chin.net/may/b/src/1489236155242.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who wants to be my friend?

W

A

K

A

R

A

N

I don't get it.

Reminder not to bully arai-san

twitter.com/Mint_SANJI/status/839905351453462528

>making a new thread before the old one expired so nobody is paying attention to you, then making a combo while saging so nobody breaks it

Raccoons ruin everything and eat garbage
.t duty section petty officer

They neither, they arejust meme sputing 2chan memes just go along with the fun.

わからん

Fururu!

my.mixtape.moe/ruweru.webm

Humboldt Penguin ding dong doodility doo ding dong doodility doo

We futaba now.

Stop bullying beaver!

The zoo otaku have gone too far.
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/03/11/sugoi-hamura-zoo-plans-7-hour-serval-cat-live-stream-on-nico-nico

ヘラジカ一番乗り

my.mixtape.moe/zpbbdm.webm

pls post Arai

Translation please.

hurrrruru

d-dont bully

I want to cuddle with hululu

I don't get it but nice

I've been visiting /an/ a lot more since this show

I still fucking hate dogs

Winter is coming, etc.

And I still fucking hate house cats

Some people never change

Dumb coon.

Poor Chen

>that thread about the chihuahua getting turned on by having his dick bitten by another chihuahua

Terrifying creatueres

Awesome. I'll make sure to tune in.

I wish Hululu would do that with me.

I want to capture Arai and then aggressively eat her coony until she starts crying.

NO

FUCK THIS

Sup Forums sings Kemono Friends OP full version. Drink lots of tea and remember to たーのしー.

Submissions go to [email protected]
Tentative deadline is March 28, the airdate of the last episode.

MP3 with lyrics
mega.nz/#!P1YT3LKZ!da1_KgsaDGmgPmR8xQfuaGQ_PKstEGGrB8nUyITBFwU

We currently have two submissions.

For a second I thought it will give him a blowjob.

I couldn't fucking believe it.

Script by Gen Urobuchi

>I still fucking hate dogs
>hating man's best friend

So my current theory is that Japari Park is some kind of human-built theme park that has been long since abandoned

What a good theory, I never would have thought of it.

Have you not seen the black lines? It's either The Truman Show all over again, or we're actually in space.

>Significantly higher kill count against man than any cat.
>Man's best friend

So Dark City?

Cats are better.

But you can like them both.

>people buy breed that is specifically created to kill animals larger than it
>surprised when it stops thinking its master is superior to it and attacks it
Pitbulls make up for most dog attacks.

Literally わからん, haven't seen it yet.

So realistically speaking, which friend smells the worst?

Angry skunk friend.

You.

You know why dogs actually got closer to humans?
Because humans are omnivores, out digestive system isn't specialized on any kind of food, so we only get a part of the nutrients available in meat and shit the rest out.
Our still nutrient-rich shit is a tasty treat for dogs who can utilize much more of that, they are literal shiteaters. So there were lots of humans who shat all over the place and then the dogs came because they got an easy meal out of it.

There you have it, think about how much your dogs would love to eat your shit next time they lick your face.

I have no clue if that is actually true, but dogs are still disgusting.

This is what I needed

It's one of the few sci-fi movies Ebert liked, and it's great for anyone who likes noir as well.

From the looks of it, the dog might be blind in one eye. That looks like textbook broken depth perception.

Why did you post this?

rrd.2chin.net/may/b/src/1489155428237.webm

Holy shit, make this guy a writer, how can he even come up with these elaborate theories?!

Why though? Unless you have an allergy there's no reason to. If they don't like you they either ignore you or run the fuck away, unlike dogs that won't shut the fuck up forever if you trigger them somehow.

Never watch movies anymore really. Last time I got and watched something it was Stalker. Nevertheless that looks old enough to not be the pile of vomit Hollywood throws up nowadays so might actually look it up. Thanks, Friend.

>humans didn't domesticate a species of wolves for hunting purposes
>they only used them to clean up their shit (literally)
Where the fuck are you getting your sources, user? Dogs have been used since time immemorial as hunting companions to either chase down or track down prey and with the eventual domestication of not just dogs but other animals, as herding assistants and guard dogs to protect livestock for countless generations.

Even if it were true that dogs were attracted to humanity because of they wanted only to eat their shit and nothing else, they have been an invaluable asset to human development and it cannot be argued that there are biological idiosyncrasies between the two species because of our continued development alongside each other.

Real sand cats aren't really that cute. More on the grumpy side instead.

I like both, I just prefer cats.

Sandcat love.

Silent Running.

Still cute

user, did you not read my spoiler?

Then for you, Bios.

I don't know what it is about Fennec but she just looks so soft and cute and smug that it drives me insane.

So why is this so popular?
Is it memes? The cute girls? Why did the popularity suddenly explode

Not that guy but likewise, though my cat died last year and only have the dog left. He's a goofball but he's all I got right now ;_;

Wakaran.

I love their "tired of your shit" expression.
Really cute.

rrd.2chin.net/may/b/src/1489236155242.webm

I have a deaf cat that yowls very loud every night from 11pm to 3am and its severely affecting my quality of life.

it's good

It's sincere in its cuteness and doesn't try to pander or seem "deep". The characters are also relatively well designed.

Alright, sure, I guess if I get one I can get another while I'm at it.

The viewers didn't actually know that they want to watch a kid adventure CG show