Reminder that catholicucks celebrate christmas two weaks too early

The real christmas doesn't start until 7th january and you will go to hell if celebrate it wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas#Choice_of_December_25_date
ranker.com/list/companies-you-didn-and-_39_t-know-were-christian/alby-thompson
businessinsider.com/17-big-companies-that-are-intensely-religious-2012-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't be retard. Many Orthodox here in the US also celebrate according to the western calendar.

Jesus was born on 31st of december 0 a.d.

The Julius' Calendar is off by two weeks. Real Christmas is now.

>in the US
That's the problem. Americans are well known for their false worship of Christ.

Jesus was born April 20.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas#Choice_of_December_25_date
>There are those who have determined not only the year of our Lord's birth, but also the day; and they say that it took place in the 28th year of Augustus, and in the 25th day of [the Egyptian month] Pachon [May 20] … Further, others say that He was born on the 24th or 25th of Pharmuthi [April 20 or 21].
Not a coincidence.

They are still Orthodox faithful, they accept Orthodox theology in full.

wrong

That's actually wrong. The rest of the world worships him falsely. Americans are the only ones who do it correctly.

Whom should I believe? Some faggot Catholics? Or Clement of Alexandria?

Are you saying that the Orthodox Churches in the US, be they Greek, Russian, Serbian or American are wrong just because they are on our land? Even though they have the exact same theology as the Orthodox Church in your country? What kind of mental illness do you have?

Clement just lists propositions from different people that have been counting the date. FYI Orthodox and Catholics both accept the explanation for the date of Christmas

In Danielem, 4.23.3
This kills the schismatic.

>could I be wrong and not everybody else?

If they use the WRONG calender and therefore celebrate christmas on a WRONG date, then yes they must be WRONG.

Worship your vatican city of Satan.

It's just a different calendar you fag. The date is December 25th in both cases. Besides it's not some magical ritual that the date and moon phases MUST be exact.

He's not a Catholic you ignoramus.

Nope, I am always right. I'm an American!

>Deus Vult Flag
>anti-Catholic
what an awful thread

confirming the ameritard stereotype

anything else besides the orthodox christianity is a meme

>Deny filioque and pope
>Orthodox
More like Pretenders.

Yeah. I was raised that we celebrate it through Epiphany.

Remove an exclusively Catholic flag, then, nigger.

>During the first hundred years of its use, Dec 25 on the Julian calendar was the date of the solstice
Not suspicious at all

Reminder that Christians should be supporting Christian owned businesses so we can eliminate liberal power.

Sources:
>ranker.com/list/companies-you-didn-and-_39_t-know-were-christian/alby-thompson
>businessinsider.com/17-big-companies-that-are-intensely-religious-2012-1

We need to begin pushing this. Religious individuals make up the majority of the populous. If we began doing this, we could see a shift in power from (((them))) to us.