CLINTON CARTEL HIT LIST GROWS

US Surgeon, Who Exposed Clinton Foundation Corruption In Haiti, Found Dead.

yournewswire.com/surgeon-clinton-haiti-dead/

>Dr. Dean Lorich, an orthopedic surgeon who volunteered in Haiti and exposed Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice on the island, has been found dead in New York. He was 54.

>Dr. Lorich was found by his 11-year-old daughter on the bathroom floor of his tony Upper East Side apartment with a knife in his chest at around 1pm on Monday.

>The knife missed the surgeon’s heart, leaving him to bleed out and be found by his daughter. Despite the fact police were called to the property regarding an “assault“, they instantly registered the death as “suicide” and closed the case.

>One of the United States’ leading surgeons, Dr. Lorich was part of the relief effort sent by the U.S. to assist the relief effort led by the Clinton Foundation in Haiti after the devastating 2010 earthquake. However Dr. Lorich was disgusted by the “shameful” Clinton Foundation operation, and voiced his concerns to Hillary Clinton directly.

>According to Dr. Lorich, a paltry 0.6% of donations granted by international donors to the Clinton Foundation with the express purpose of directly assisting Haitians actually ended up helping citizens of Haiti. 9.6% ended up with the Haitian government. The remaining 89.8% – or $5.4 billion – was funneled to non-Haitian organizations.

BUMP

>Unsatisfied with the lack of response from Hillary Clinton, Dr. Lorich went public, co-authored the CNN article that exposed the Clinton Foundation’s corruption and malpractice in Haiti:

>“We found scores of patients with pus dripping out of open extremity fractures and crush injuries,” reported Dr. Lorich.

>“Some wounds were already ridden with maggots.“

>“About a third of these victims were children.“

>“The entire hospital smelled of infected, rotting limbs and death.“

>“Later on, we would judge our surgical progress by the diminishment of the stench.”

>“As we got up and running and organized the patients for surgery, we told our contacts in the United States [the Clintons] what we needed.“

>Unfortunately the Clinton Foundation did not provide that help, despite pocketing billions of dollars from donors with the express purpose of providing medical support to desperate Haitians.

Anybody have the list?

Bump

Where is the full list?

Bamp

This is what happens in Trump's America.

It was her turn.

Move along goyim. Maintain the narrative

Bump. Merry Christmas to all the victims of the Clinton Cartel.

back to page 1

Have a bump.

She can't keep getting away with this.

Knife to the chest suicide? Come on, he's a surgeon, he has access to easier ways (pills) to killing himself.

>a knife in the chest
>declared suicide

really...?

>She can't keep getting away with this.
Her and bill have over 50 confirmed kills since the 90s so I'm sure she can keep getting away with it.
>b-b-but muh biblical cosmology proves trump will punish the wicked and save the righteous
Good luck with that.

will hillshills ever see the light? what will it take to convince them they voted for a serial murder?

The NYT article doesn't mention Haiti at all.
How odd.

Just how many have been killed? This is getting ridiculous.

>thousands of pedos arrested this year alone
>thousands of sealed indictments
>g-good luck goy!!
You fucking mountain Jews are going to get the rope. CIA nigger shits.

And? Grab a gun and shoot her if you are unhappy about it.

will you ever see the light? what will take for you to realize they know she is a murderer and they don't care?

>be doctor
>have emotional issues
>be suicidal
>kill himself
>Sup Forums thinks boogeyman lou malnatti behind the death
>being this delusional

you fuckers need to log off ASAP

i don't always kill myself, but when i do i stab myself in the chest with a knife, then just wait and bleed out like a boss.

Not even mad anymore. I am amused how she keeps getting away with it.

I guess we now know who taught Sam Hyde all his tricks.