Wagecucks BTFO!

Well Sup Forums? :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RUQXZL8h-XI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Humans are all masochists I guess.
>Why are we still here, just to suffer.

Traditionally because he had a loving wife and family that made it worth it.
Nowadays not so much

I've owned my own business since I was 18. I've never known those feels.

I wake at 9:30, have a lazy commute, so some light IT work, eat fruit in the office, and make good money for it. I'm okay with having a job.

Nope. People do it because the alternative is more suffering, I.e. loss of status, homelessness, inability to provide for family members etc.

And the other alternative is to feel absolutely nothing at all (suicide). Humans aren't masochists, we just have a shit set of options available to us, unless we are rich.

Indoctrination. They don't know any better.

Tribalism has also been great for this, where you can push the problems of society on an external group like "refugess" or "lazy mexicans and blacks" who are somehow not only completely turning everything into chaos through criminal violence, but are also working harder and accepting lower wages than your "people".

Here's a breakdown:

Labor Policy - Lazy left (gibs i guess) and corrupt.

Environmental Policy - Elite lefts that are overeducated.

Race Relations - Again elite leftists taking over schools and violent lazy minorities.

Religious Policy - This is like the most twisted. Here it's supposedly some kind of conspiracy where the left wants Sharia law unironically, while squashing Christianity. Also "weak" leftists.

Foreign Policy - Global elitist lefts looking to create a New World Order.

The last one is not completely wrong, in that in order to handle planet-scale problems we'll need a system that is planet-scale. It's pretty straightforward logic.

Of course, but the point of the quote isn't denying it, it's asking why should a person be happy about it? And you see people on pol every day praising this lifestyle. Ever seen the 'pledge' threads?

Hank Chinaski good for redpills about women but also extremely degenerate

Because it requires effort to live. And a lot less effort nowadays than in any in the past. If you were a lazy fuck back in the day you would die of starvation. You wouldn't have a pot to piss in.
If you think society is so bad go live innawoods. Good luck getting someone to go with you and start a family. You will see how much work it takes to survive.

Because the capitalist dogma has brainwashed them to think they are fulfilling "their purpose" and they're doing something "meaningful". It is pervasive, you are submerged in it. There is so, so much more to life than wealth and materialism. Not so under Capitalism though. You are little more than a cog, a slave to the machine, and by god you better be happy because you can buy a 6 pack of soda for 99 cents at walmart.

Childish and insane rant by a piece of trash who thinks that he should be able to spend all of his time amusing himself, while others are forced to support him, at gunpoint, by the government. Live is meant to be survived. All creatures are responsible for feeding, sheltering, and defending THEMSELVES. All people who think like this Bukowski scumbag need to be hung. Worthless fucking parasites with a delusional superiority complex.

same lame post every fucking day
sage

Did Shekelberg not give you holiday pay today, McWagie?

Generally because that man had made an agreement to sell his time and labor for X amount of compensation from the business owner, ironically under the communist society that faggot is preaching about he would be forced to work to make the state richer but im sure his bread rations will be there this tine.

Human beings are as successful as they are because they form larger and larger collectives, and use the efforts from everyone to advance technologies and processes to yield more and more output over time,

If you think life needs to be the same as it was 100, 50, even 10 years ago you are stuck in some kind of paleo traditionalist mindset that probably stems from your lack of ability to comprehend complex systems at a macro scale.

It's not so much the actual act of working (I go to my place of work//I do x, y, z tasks//I go home and feel acomplished) but rather, the absolute ball-ache of suffering the behaviour of the majority of my female co-workers.

Someone a single step higher on the ladder making arbitrary decisions that directly impact the productivity of your team is enough to drive a person to insanity.

Bitch, sit your interfering arse down, go hide in the office all day, and let us do what needs to be done.

Keep women out of the workplace.

There's nothing wrong with the quote, but it's just a bit of a pointless statement because people aren't doing that shit for fun. They're doing it to survive.

This is why I believe that this reality we live in is actually a form of purgatory or even hell. If you weigh up the pleasure and misery on this planet then the outcome is hugely in favour of misery. We are being punished for something. The small pieces of happiness that are tossed to us only serve to increase the pain when they are inevitably taken away.

the shilling is real. I saw an infographic about repeated posts yesterday, but I can't find it now. And saged.

^^This.

And the whole making lots of money for someone else: Where the actual fuck would you be if these people did not create these businesses? You faggots wouldn't have a job, income, house, apple devices to preach your retarded philosophies on. You fuckers just think that production just manifests itself out of thin air.

Soyboy faggots wouldn't survive in a world without the wage masters that you blindly hate. GFY losers, continue wasting your lives preaching this shit.

>Where the actual fuck would you be if these people did not create these businesses?
the same place they'd be without us

And the fact that you think this justifies some people believing that they deserve to be supported by others engaging in that drudgery proves you to be a negative IQ piece of trash who also needs to be hung. Stringing together a bunch of words you think sound impressive and educated in a vain attempt to appear intelligent convinces no one.

But you impose them on others? Or do you not employ anyone?

He doesn't.
But then again, Bukowski is (((literator))).

> Where the actual fuck would you be if these people did not create these businesses?

Somehow humanity survived without kikes taking the most of said humanity labour.

>You fuckers just think that production just manifests itself out of thin air.

And you, faggot, think that some fat faggot throws money and production manifests just on the virtue of this fat faggot's existing.
Go fuck yourself, slave. And don't forget to thank your wagemaster every 10 seconds and smiling while you suck his dick. Chop-chop, matey.

Exactly.

And you can do your work without worrying about the myriad externalities that have to be in place for work to take place. They offer the infrastructure to actually accomplish any work. You think you can do everything by yourself? Go ahead and try and see how competitive your business is.

The problem isn't where you're working. It's that you're doing deadbeat, knuckle-dragger work for chumps. If you're in any sort of technical field getting industry exposure is how you make yourself an important asset. Industry is where information accumulates.

> And the fact that you think this justifies some people believing that they deserve to be supported by others engaging in that drudgery proves you to be a negative IQ piece of trash who also needs to be hung.
There's so much in here wow, but for one I have to say that no it does not mean people are saying "hey support me I want to do drugs" but society as a whole realizing we need to put excess productivity towards the benefit of society as a whole. Sure people can take their large chunks out and live fantastic lives, but for the good of sustaining the system itself there's need to be payment into a system that is looking out for the greater good, imperfect as it seems.

If you want to hang me for that, I think you need to deal with some issues local to yourself rather than worry about how the world is running.

Morning NEET. I suppose you need to fight off the shame of your inadequacy, so I'll give you that gift, for Christmas.

OH MAN, it's so hard wake up at 8 am and go to work. It sucks making more money than I can spend and buying the nicest presents for everyone that I can think of. Oh woe is me

but I work 100% HomeOffice and chill most of the time ?

I agree

I got a mini-30 but I can post a pick mostly because I'm way to drunk

Trump voter who works as a wage slave
you guys are worse than niggers the way your mind works

I fucking hate people who suck the cock of millionaires. They are absolute scum, worse than the worst of gangsta niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=RUQXZL8h-XI

>being a wagecuck unironically lol

this

i enjoy manual labor for its own sake
i do it on my own for free all the time
the fact that someone will give me money for doing something i would do anyway is a blessing

no one is stopping you from becoming a business owner OP

but whatever act like you had no choice

You don't "make lots of money for somebody else".

You make slightly more for them than they are paying you. If you were worth more somebody would pay you more.

>If you were worth more somebody would pay you more.
Why would they? How is calculating a profit margin even a thing then?

It's not hard to accept that there is a consistent favorable outcome for the owner class, and those fortunate enough to get into it. Why not embrace that and instead focus on making the environment sustainable and foster the less fortunate?

Assuming you're not harboring some kind of deep hatred of humanity and in that case kys or get some help

I bet you’re a fucking boomer. Boomers always think starting business these days is like what it used to be. If you have fuck all money it’s extremely hard to start business these days with all the red tape. I know, I have one.

No one enjoys it you retard. We are slaves.

compare to Bukowski's actual daily schedule, and it sounds like paradise

Because the alternative is starving to death in a gutter.

>meme flag

Never mind

Arbeit macht frei you spineless shit

Work sets you free :^)

>At least in my third world, where you'll die under the bridge if you don't have a job

As a wageslave I cant not agree with this.
The only reason I dont kill myself right now is the fear of Hell.
I wish I was not a believer