>BUDDHA VID
youtube.com/watch?v=9sWQv2tIdlY
>ZEPH W/ SARGON TAPES
Sargon knew of doxxing
youtu.be/-i3XXPoaiIk
>The Madness of the Sargonites (AH)
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c

QUICK RUNDOWN:

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul Op. of Skeptic Stasi working w/ /leftypol/ & Antifa to infiltrate, gaslight, & delet every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he deletes everything.

Imgurs full of screen caps.
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/The_Strawman_/status/942196062374318082
youtube.com/watch?v=HWlUXtP6_hY
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EcM_7LPHIH4
youtube.com/watch?v=PxBz9b0SjBA
youtube.com/watch?v=F663p9sxprg
youtube.com/watch?v=A3pI1anNdWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how will he recover?

twitter.com/The_Strawman_/status/942196062374318082
Found it! Who wants to find this picture on kraut's server so we can be sure?

Suicide when?

live bloodsports youtube.com/watch?v=HWlUXtP6_hY

Not soon enough

Does anyone think trout might change his mind? Or is he to autistic and far gone? Like how is he rationalizing this? Has he even considered being wrong or is this just a "harassment" campaign?

Listened to a stream with JF where he was drunk, it was fucking hilarious, I thought he was this mega straight-faced scientist. He was bullying Sargon and told Woes that he'd chop his head off in a war. Where the fuck did this legend come from?

NEWER LOGS (put this in the op)
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ

Is a new leak from his patreon only server
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ

>Like how is he rationalizing this? Has he even considered being wrong or is this just a "harassment" campaign?
He would've continued had Sup Forums not found his old forum posts and doxed his mother.

Now Cuckhead and his pal Bugman
They like to play debate
They picked a fight, with the Alt-right
And gosh they sealed their fate
SEALED THEIR FATE

They never stop 24-hour ops
On Discord where they talk
And if flail in an epic fail
The Kiwis will drop their dox!

I've got absolutely no clue why SJW's hate the skeptic community, these guys are ridiculously liberal, there isn't a single conservative opinion with any of them.

>cant find a job at construction site
How dumb can you be? There all sorts of work you can do on construction site, not only physical.

Give me link to the Discord, or point me in the direction of which one it was.

These threads are starting to die down, see? It's over. OH-VER. There is no more lulz to be had, see?

He's a college dropout, though.

Kraut is a weird person.
He thinks he is big brain Scientist. If you listen to him in private, he cant get enough of his own voice.
He is biggest wannabe intellectual on youtube: Failure in real life, dropped out of highschool, everyone in family hates him, crippling autism.

On Server it used to be everyone who disagrees is silences/screamed at.
He is biologically, literally, in all sense of the word, 100% incapable of admitting guilt or understanding when he did wrong.

Right now, he is convinced only Alt-Right did something bad. He is 100% pure and victim of Alt-Right smear campaign.

t. former longtime patron of Kraut

>mfw the fucking "academics I showed u my dick, pls respond" meme came true
W E W
E
W

Because they're not far-left enough. They may be against Affirmative Action, or against the Title IX rape

Czech user! Good to see you again. I know its a bit to ask, but could you get me links to his Discords. I was only in for a few seconds and didn't get all the screenshots I wanted.

*rape accusation kangaroo courts.

But they still will vote for the parties that do it. At worst, they'll vote cuckservatives like Theresa May's Tories or Le Principled Conservatives like Kasich.

stop beating a dead horse. Sargon has attacked us. We have to respond or it will look like a loss

THIS IS WHAT A SKEPTIC LOOKS LIKE

>dropped out of highschool
Any reason why he dropped? Maybe he was tired of bullying?

He did mention once something about a Czech fan. I'm serious.

Oh no, "the Step-father" Carl of Swindon and a gypsy fapping it to furry vore called us le right wing ASJAYDUBYAS and envoked the holy horseshoe theory. Whatever will we do?

SJWs are actual marxists though. Septics are at best whining liberals.

I dont know. Can imagine he thought he was too smart for it, not even joke.

Long time no see, merry Christmas czechanon

That server is not interesting any more, he has new - new server. Will try to get invite soon.
Also, because of Gadsden Flag: If it is you Aydin, no worries. Lot of them hate you, but they dont have anything on you.
Still, lots of making fun about you behind closed door.

We have to make response videos

>2017-12-25 12_46_40-Greenshot.png
user, you know what to do.

Knowing Kraut it's a lie.

No, he's burned all bridges leading to the alt right community by this point and everyone knows what a loathsome piece of shit he is. He's probably gonna come back as a gommie and suck /leftypol/'s dick for a while.

we still have to try
youtube.com/watch?v=EcM_7LPHIH4

Hahahahahhahshahahahxnkdlf

>IT WAS, if you would like to see proof of this, download and sift through the data dump produced by @BravingRuin which includes multiple other posts and statements on the server which incline towards doxing and the promotion of doxing.

Kraut is a degenerate BDSM fetishist. There are 3 different stories about mutilating his dick. Do you seriously believe him?

That he posted his dick online? Yup, He's a degenerate lolcow

>Youtube general on Sup Forums
Jesus fuck, no one in the real world cares about this shit.

I don't believe any of these sob stories he posted. However, I do find it to be quite likely that he posted a dick pic somewhere. Doesn't take much to take and post one and he doesn't have much self-control.

youtube.com/watch?v=PxBz9b0SjBA

It matters because a lot of normies base their views on race from leftist propaganda that tells them there is no difference between races. These people internalize this belief then go on to make disastrous social policies based on this pseudoscientific assumption.

If people knew the truth there would be no "refugee" crisis in Europe. It's a small redpill but one we have to dispense.

t. Jeff

>real world
this is an anime imageboard

i would have watched that jordan peterson video desu

fuck this whole thing blew up way too fast would have been funnier if kraut continued for another 1 or 2 months

>nobody in the real world makes up the viewership of youtube
>young people don't get influenced by the internet at all
>stop paying attention to stuff shhhhhhhh

New leaks from his Patreon server
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ

SJWs hate the skeptic community because the skeptics are leftists, but they are leftists that want to maintain the status quo. It's why they combat feminism and the alt-right but provide no statements of their own, only responses to other people's words. It's the thing that makes them different from atheists on Youtube, who too are leftist, but at least they don't bullshit about how they are the definition of centre.

Brainlet on the Warski stream

>greek science and pluto doesn't mix

UNIRONIC WE WUZ KANGS POSTER IN THE STREAM

You could be spending your time devising ways to show that YouTubers are fallible like the media and the only way to truly form your views is to think critically and spend more than one moment watching shit news but instead you're as obsessed with e-news casters sperging out at each other because they're cannibalizing their own ranks as normies get when they see a regular news caster get in trouble for shit.
You're concocting a way to get people to watch the YouTubers YOU approve of instead of showing that the whole rotten house can be kicked down at any moment. You're as fucking retarded as Sup Forums chimping out over an e-celeb posting a new video.

Nah, they're literally irrelevant. Internet drama is fun to look at but it has no impact for our goals. If anyone on alt-right has time to make respond videos they are doing something wrong amd should not be associated with us

>You could
I could be reading the rest of this post but I'm not going to

>You can't just have JF on, you need a "cultural expert" to refute him

>i beat women
Stunning and brave

>You're concocting a way to get people to watch the YouTubers YOU approve of

Yeah no shit, that's the entire point. Nobody gives a fuck how le enlightened burn it all down man you are, this is 100% about propaganda

And what are you doing?

>He keeps saying Pluto

Yes because media is extremely important for politics. You're the fucking retard here if you think it's plausible to get normies to read books and to think critically for themselves. You NEED propaganda and a lot of it to get people on your side.

WARSKI FIGHTING THE BRAINLET

>all this hurr durring

How long will he last?

got a link?

so how high is andy warski iq?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING KRAUT THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

Anything noteworthy?

This. A majority of normies can't be bothered to read anything. You just have to tell them what they need to hear by some attractive serious looking person in a suit and they will believe just about anything.

If we can't control the Jewish media we can subvert it at least.

Higher than the walnut brained fuck he's talking to

Then you're no better than the YouTubers sperging at each other.
Worrying about other things because I'm not a 16 year old armchair YouTube strategist on winter break.
>You NEED propaganda
No you don't, you can easily attack normies for having the attention span of flies and attack their sensitivities for being too chickenshit to step outside of their bubblewrapped perfect world.

love how butthurt and salty the autistic alt-right LARPers are after kraut's 4 videos which absolutely ANNIHILATED their whole "movement" and pseudo "science".

goes to show that the alt-right and the sjws are two sides of the same cancerous coin.

>154485127
Here's your (You), faggot. ...Oh wait.

youtube.com/watch?v=F663p9sxprg

it's long but gets funny

There is a difference between "liberal" and "leftist". Liberals are pro capitalism and pro status quo. Leftists are anti-capitalism and want to dismantle the status quo. In many ways leftist critiques of modern society pertaining to social alienation and wageslaving as well as their anti-war, anti-neoliberal trade deals stances hit the nail on the head.
As far as the sceptics are concerned they are mostly just Patreon whores who will go where the wind takes them. Do not expect intellectual consistency from them.

Warski is getting bullied on stream right now by a literal who

wtf?
No audio of the meltdown?
Just text transcripts.
Please tell me I am missing something. When I see meltdown, I want to see a real meltdown.

If it exists, make a small video of it instead of the god dang 20 minute long ones where i cant seem to find it.

Not Paladin, but that is good to hear. One of my concerns is that I heard people back in Der Server saying her name though. Have you been in every Discord, or are there more that we still may not know about.

GET IN HERE

Oh well if I'm 'no better' I'll just go and agonise over how you don't like me instead of enjoying a solid media win for HBD plus a shitload of lulz. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways great one

>Try and hold it togezzer JF, you can do zis

>Worrying about other things because I'm not a 16 year old armchair YouTube strategist on winter break.

So nothing. You're condemning people for acting while you sit back and smugly judge them. I think we've established what caliber of person you are.

Disappointing, no dickpic in that imgur link

Are you asking for confirmation that its true? I don't doubt the validity of the image.

He isn't going anywhere.

good news guys.

Leftist SJW/Antifa types only claim to be anti Capitalism. Thats their rhetoric, not what they believe in action. These people are the foot soldiers of Capitalism, they're brought out to enforce the status quo. Corporations support gay rights, tranny bathrooms, and so does the far left.
They have no real anti establishment views. They fight for nothing other than an open borders multi culti Capitalist dystopia.

Im SKEPTICAL about that claim.

The Kraut pillar holding his shitty "movement" afloat has been destroyed

Piece by piece the Sargon empire is coming the fuck down

I'm sorry I'm missing something. Are you skeptical about the doxing or skeptical about what I just said.

can you name a single ideology or idea that has a major following that DOESNT use massive ammounts of propaganda to influence normies?

attacking them wont get you anywhere they will retreat or double down when their feelings get hurt.

>you are caring for ze black child wheech eez not yours, eez zees correct Sargon?

Most are either brainlets that are easily propagandized and the rest is a small number of truly evil people working to be on top of that capitalist dystopia.

Good post.
youtube.com/watch?v=A3pI1anNdWE

About dox. I dont think Kraut personally explicitly went after Aydin.

>this absolute retard

maybe he didnt dox her personally but he sure threw a lot of shit and spite in her direction. she even had her own thread in their doxxing server and was on their hitlist.