Memes aside, would you say Hitsugi no Chaika was a good anime?

Memes aside, would you say Hitsugi no Chaika was a good anime?

Not really.

It's fun, i'll give you that.
Also green chaika best girl if you know who i mean.

Yeah, i'd say it's pretty good, i was pretty sold on it when i saw the unicorn get fucking blown up with a magic sniper rifle

It's the perfect mediocre show.
It does some things really well, but also fucks up hard in other spots, like the anime original ending.

It's not too good, it's not terrible. A solid 3/5.

It wasn't good, but it was better than it had any right to be.

It was ok.
6/10

Was just thinking about Chaika, actually.

I really like it. It's nothing groundbreaking but it does literally nothing wrong (except maybe the rushed ending). The characters are very good and the story is ok. I really like the parts where they divvy up in raids because the parties' actions always end up helping the others.

It's overall enjoyable, I definitely do not regret watching it.

This. The perfectly average fantasy anime.

red chaika best chaika

I wish we saw more of her group. They seemed like alright fellows

kansha

>mfw no translated LN.

Seemed to me like the pacing was way to quick.

Yeah, it seems they wanted to rush to give it an ending because they knew there was no way a season 3 was happening.

Which honestly Im okay with frankly. It's not ideal and could have been planned better but it sure as fuck beats a blue ball cliffhanger go read the novel ending.

First season was good stuff and set up interesting things for the second season to expand upon or reveal. But then the second season was mediocre and rushed.

Chaika was cute though. The white one.

Retard! Special Olympics win!

no way

not even a good read

No, green chaika is

It was a good fantasy anime in an age where fantasy anime gets fucked up hard a lot in execution.

no

I will concede that green chaika is best girl but not best chaika

It was watchable at worst
at best it was pretty okay, a solid 6 or 7 out of 10
Wouldn't re-watch though. Memes were good

Enjoyed a girl cutting off the hand of the guy she liked, bout it.

Im just glad to see some fantasy now and again that's not a isekai, or video game

I maintain that Chaika is really solid, it has no crazy concept or huge selling point, but everything fits together and is as interesting as it needs to be.
If the ending wasn't rushed I'd call it faultless.

However there is one factor that puts it far beyond any other fantasy anime, and that is how perfect Freddy is.

I liked the sniper rifle things and would have loved to see them more. Are there others that use similar things?

Unfortunately too perfect.

Shat the bed at the end. Was okay up to that point.

I would say the nips did a good job for once.

What's with that filename?

It was OK.

If you include the memes it was good.

dunno, I dropped it at some point and can't remember anything about it anymore