WHY ARE WHITE PEOPLE SO GREAT?

Africans are stronger and asians are smarter... What is it about white people genetically that would make a white ethno state superior to other ethno states. It's obvious european cultures are superior to primitive african,muslim,native american,indian,paki cultures. But what is it about whites 'racially' that people who support the idea of a 'white ethnostate' think makes them superior to other races?

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient.eu/uploads/images/1068.png?v=1485680382
youtube.com/watch?v=tc8jmnqf-ck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

?

Because Europeans were the only race to develop ships that could withstand ocean journeys, enabling us to find new land and conquer it propelling us ahead of the Asians

>Africans are stronger
So are rhinos
>Asians are smarter
Just a little
Whites are in that just right zone, not wild animals and not too over civilized like East Asians. Plus they have creativity and a desire to explore and conquer.

chinese had treasure fleets that could do that already brainlet

>Africans are stronger
NO YOU PIECE OF SHIT.
NIGGER MUTT SLAVES WERE SELECTIVELY BREEDED FOR LABOR.
AFRICAN NIGGERS ARE FUCKING SKELETONS.

>WHY ARE WHITE PEOPLE SO GREAT?
it's the skin.

I've thought the same in that the chinese cultures were held back by their sedentary nature. But is it not the europeans geography and culture that results in them being a seafaring people? Rather than genetics.

what about european genetics would make than explore? is there a way to measure creativity?

Everyone has their moment. At one point, the mesopotamians were the best, then the indians, then the greeks, then the chinese for quite some time.
Europeans got their shit together somewhere in the past few hundred years. We are still living in their moment.

Future progress will not depend on race or regions. It will be universal.

them*

So if it was down to being at the right place at the right time would the argument for the white ethno state only be down to its white culture created from this prosperous environment? Or is there something in the genes? Is there any evidence out there to support that?

What good is having a high IQ when you can't do shit with it? Modern Asians are largely incapable of improvisation or critical thought. Creativity has been driven out of them by years of hivemind conditioning.

African American blacks were bred to be stronger. Actual Africans are not physically superior to white Europeans on average.

but they didn't. That's the only difference

this is true but there will never be nigger moment, sad is that it will probably be chinnese moment which is disappointing.

This is the elephant in the room
a superior race would be superior throughout time and aeons, European supremacy only truly occured in the past 300 years

Where does european ability of critical thought and to innovate come from? Is the source of creativity down to the white genotype? Or is is environment?

>Africans are stronger
Not true, whites always win strongman competitions.
>Asians are smarter
Nordics have the highest average IQ of any ethnic group at 110-112

Whites are the closest thing to angels you can find on this planet. We are of course not perfect, but we are smarter, more beautiful, more moral, more patient, and more loving than most other people. Frankly the only other ethnic group which compares to Aryans are Japanese people.

Its hard to quantify but I'll say this. We explored like no other we studied like no other, we adventured like no other until we tamed the entire planet. Then we left the planet and began exploring space. In the entire history of the planet no other race has done this.

I believe its the same impulse as to we do adrenaline inducing things. I went skydiving but a nigger co worker was too afraid and just had to mention white people would be the only ones to jump out of a perfectly good plane for fun.

If ever an ethnostate is to be formed then it MUST depend on common culture.
I don't know enough about genetics to say that whites have certain genes that help their advancement that others lack.

So basically there is no stats no one can come up with that shows whites are racially/genetically superior to other races?

If white genes were supreme they would be dominating the world since 3000 B.C.

you can argue that certain factors did change the genes, making some people more smarter etc but then that falls to enviroment

What other race of people have fucking left the planet and landed on the moon? In all of human history NONE. Science, Engineering of the white race has fundamentally changed the course of all humankind. Electricity, Powered Engines? All the rest. What other race has done anything even remotely close to that? The only answer I can come up with that is remotely close would be the chinese with the invention of black powder.

Posting fresh pasta. I think it’s relevant specifically to the European man.

>The secret is not wishing our icons would co,e back, nor is it in becoming that icon yourself. What propelled those destined for greatness was their utmost belief in the principles of their cause, the embodiment of the sentiment of their people and the courage to step into the eternal abyss.

Heroism, idealism, all these iconic tropes which we know that we are not in real life, are precicely what enabled us to achieve greatness. The pinnacle of civilisation is not the achievement it is the ability to have achieved, and to continue to do so.

Stamp out degeneracy, better your inner self, overcome your nature. Do it not for praise, do it not for a cause but do it because it is your duty to excel, to elevate yourself beyond the simplicity of cell thinking, cell existing. You are not a drooling mammalian but the forger of worlds and the architect of stars. Do you believe that? Do you WANT to believe that? This is the essence, life is hard, living like animals is relatively easy. We are overrun with animals - subhumans - we now ourselves have been reduced to animals.

Belief goes a long way but inheriting the destiny of your race, for the sake of a future for civilised mankind, is the ultimate sacrifice and challenge we face now.

And yet most modern inventions come from Europe and USA not China Pakistan or India

Gooks are stupid. Especially Chinese who had black powder and never invented firearms. Instead autistic gooks made fireworks

Read into Lynn's work on Hellenic civilization and Aryan genetics in North India and Scandinavia. Also funny that a mongrel dares to question our dominance while typing online, on a computer, in english, using a keyboard. Hell we probably invented your chair too. So pls.

>European supremacy only truly occured in the past 300 years
lol.

>Chinese who had black powder

Hive mind

Also I realise most/almost all strongmen world records are held by nordics but I don't think this is a required trait for a superior state.

Europeans were supreme since 1000BCE.

By that logic a mesopotamian in 1500 BCE would talk about his city walls, the irrigation system and the society and would say how those changed humankind and how there are no equals to them. You are looking at it relatively, who knows that will happen in 5000 AD? Will whites be dominating still? (As they can, take a look at egypt who maintained its unique culture for 3500 years and was at the weakest a prominent vassal state/province)

Maybe in the future another race, other than whites will boast how they left the fucking solar system and landed on alpha centauri? You will never know

there is no thing as whites you mong, its caucasians

>claims niggers are stronger than whites
>b-buh why would always winning strong man competitions count

Lel just stop your butthurt mongrel. White people are beautiful and the natural masters of this world.

I would say 1500-1700 they were equal sharing power with China only after industrial revolution west became truly the dominant power, and 1700 is a very liberal estiamte
>1000BCE.
This is riddiculous
ancient.eu/uploads/images/1068.png?v=1485680382

Yeah sorry, but you get what I mean.

and before? rome? ancient greece? how do you even compare those. also you are comparing whole continet with number of countries with just one, china. what about other asian countries? were they living in caves? idk. while all europe was developed in asia it was only japan and china.

I like this thread OP, building yourselves up rather than attempting to tear others down.

Asians aren't genetically smarter. The IQ looks higher because the tests include European shitskins and thier education system is 100% goy. They are inferior and weaker but still respectable. I respect Asians.

Have you tried looking at a History book for your answer??? Just sayin.

woooow
show us the awesome Chinese maritime empire!

Before Rome and Greece existed the Indo Aryans that conquered the world again.

>east asians
>over civilised
ever been to china? Ever compared eastern to western philosophers?
Asians are incapable of independenz creative thinking. They only posses numerical intelligence and good memory. They are NOT equal to europeans.
Please kys

actually, Korea developed it's identity, but got fucked by the Japs and Chinese like Poland stuck between Germoney and Russia

still not asians we are talking about but causasians

At the very most you might claim that they were equals, Rome-Han etc but even then there were many periods where east truly domniated, Sassanids over Byzantine, Persia over Greeks. Though I don't deny tides not changed occasionally (like alexander)

but the true breaking point was industrial revolution. That is the date of true dominance.

funny, you know the story behind the chinese voyages? The shisp sent by the emperor thought everyone else were subhuman barbarians and they didn't need to expand and establish an empire

That hybris caused their downfall, something europeans maybe shoudl take heed

Organizational skill and adaptability.
Asians can make fine cultures too

but east is still causasian lol.

Culture. The ancient greek thinkers layed down the groundwork on which europe conquered the world. It is their wisdom we still profit till this day.

I've been on fire lately

They were not Caucasus but R1B, Caucases is J and G.

Do you consider Han empire to be white?
To me who is a caucassian always changes according to ethno centrists needs, sometimes egyptians are %100% caucassian sometimes they are dirty brown sandniggers etc but you get the idea

It's the balance between both things (intelligence and strenght, also the skills) and of course the values, nobility, honour old stuff that we have lost in the past 60 years.

We grew from cold and provided the earth with warmth.

but seriously consider sociological/physiological requirements for this.

Order and Foresight

In ancient history there was already an advance civilzation that has crumbled. Its survivors deteriorated and mixed with populations of Europe/Asia trough the Aryan-Migration.

We already have been at this point and have the genetic and spritual mandate to claim our destiny in the stars. Our enemy will do everything to hinder us and to corrupt us so we become eternal slaves of the parasite. But it will be futile. Either we lose the parasite or we lose our divine nature and the whole host dies missing its most vital part.

we will find out, but there is a very good chance that Europeans will find their inner self, and will purge their countries eventually.

Europeans have direct descendacy to Aryans, Caucasus does not.

>WHY ARE WHITE PEOPLE SO GREAT?
Because we were racially aware and embraced traditional Christianity. Those two were the recipes for success.

that's a hispanic mate...
do you even try?

Wouldn't count on it, empirically speaking, no nation/people domniated earth forever, Europe might still have some time, after all as I said above, Egpyt was quite unique and powerfull for about 3500 years (Couting Ptolemaic and Coptic Christian eras too, albeit in these periods they were a bit weaker but still quite unique and relevant)

but no empire lasts forever, I wouldn't make bets on an eternal dominance. Predictions for 50-100 years yeah sure but 1000 years of reichs? Nah

Same as China, got partitioned sever time, then got into one empire again

Whites are the strongest race. We have more slow twitch fibres therefore are slower than blacks but per pound of muscle, much stronger, hence the strong man competitions are entirely white.
Whites don't think they are superior; they just want what everyone else has, and what we used to have, our own countries. Why is that difficult to understand? Even a return to segregation would be better - and it ould be better for blacks. The jewish welfare state scam is doing no one any good. We can all split and have a clean break. No bloodshed required.

Egypt obtained its power from Aryans and its rulers were R1b Aryan conquerors.

King Tut shated haplo with Europeans but none with North African inhabitants if Egypt today.

Research the European language spread of the world that conquered from spain to south india.

cold weather, forced to ingenuity

So why would europeans create these superior cultures? Are they more creative or innovative genetically or is it solely down to culture that make them so great? Is there a measure of creativity and if so where can I find the statistics on this and see the differences in races?

Can it be the still remnant past of european colonisation that leave supporters of the white ethnostate to believe that whites are superior?

You can add Hittites who ruled anatolia in 1600bce, who inherited a share of the Aryan Empire.

>white
>i am talking about causasian
lol when gook trying to be smart and snarky

Stronger is a meme. Faster is right (west africans) and better long-distance stamina (east africans). They have lower body fat overall leading to low effort defined bodies if eating healthy.

btw sand niggers are still causasian, your gook brain is probably confused. when i was tlaking about east i meant persians who are causasian. Nobody cares about china, yes they were developed but never used it to advance mankind as whole or to conquest. Good for nothing and useless.

We are the smart race, not the asian. We steal the best from others and remember it. The other races are inferior by design to help us.

The genesis of all culture was ancient greece. A white society. Tribes away from this genesis are lost forever. Stuck in the middle ages.

Whites inherited the will of God.

Hitler literally tried to do the experiments that would determine what genes lead to what physical attributes! the fact that people will not replicate these tests is amazing, it would clearly put this debate to rest in my eyes! but you know what!? we need a leader who will do it for good.
maybe they can use disease as a method to justify the means.

think about this 1 thing people! who and what colour are the people on most islands capable of developing culture (well the ones that built perma structure's) they are brits, vikings, slavs a whole array of white skinned people. i would say that the pure white gene is the better gene but its been suppressed by the pushing forward of global agenda. it has something to do with gene dominance, how can a race assimilate another if the other cultures genes express themselves? think about 2 black parents with a white kid! it aint happening same as the other way around.
you cant have diversity like the canaries if we all mix together. i think the answer is simply that we were evolving into separate entities, and i feel globalism is stopping the splitting of genes into new ones! like canary islands guys cmon!!!! just look at the canaries whats the first trait to change through separation !!! COLOUR !!!

But how would negros help us is a ideal world? Colonizing nearly inhabitable planets no one else wants to go? Just hope they breed faster than they die? Enjoy their animalistic shenanigans in Zoo and Circus and as sextoy for disgusting catladys even bots refuse to pleasure?

I dont see why we should keep them besides sentimental reasons. With East Asians we are building a symbiotic relationship naturaly. They need us to exced their civilations blockages and rise with us to the top. We profit a lot from their ability to master new concepts and implement them on a large scale without much friction. That shamlessness to copy everything benefical allowed them to implement western thinking and values in their own culture and boost themselves massivly.

At last when the last white men died their will still be asians who will have learned from our greates achivements to our biggest mistakes.

its hard to pinpoint but i would say the moving of whites through Europe was because of segregation! when cromagna man crossed Europe he was still quiet black and through movement the "real" whites, the ones that are still being attacked by other cultures are the best! always hated us always will. we are the better version of them at this current world state time.
simple not simple! kek

>How would negros help us
I don't know. Presumably that won't, and that's exactly how we were foiled in building the tower of Babel. Niggers can't help.

Where is the big jew nose? The balding patch?

We have not all lost honor or nobility portubro, or we would not be here.

>knowing nothing in life but hard work and war
>you're gonna die here boy just like the ones before
youtube.com/watch?v=tc8jmnqf-ck

>Africans are stronger.

Whites dominate in warfare, and in strength sports, this is a meme.

> asians are smarter.

Averages possible, I attributed most of it to the asian study culture, but I'm guessing most people with 140+ IQ's are either european or ashkenazi jews.

Steady on there schlomo.

! AFRICA IS BAD , AFRICA IS NOT STRONGER , AFRICA FEMALE PYGMY # 1 1 1 1 YOU WASTED , USING VAMPIRE MAGIC AND MORE CODING STOLEN FROM THE MILITARY , AFRICAN PEOPLE ARE BAD , AGAIN , THE AFRICA IS BAD ,!