Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans (IBO) episode 47

New episode in two Hours, preview pictures!

Other urls found in this thread:

blank.exitoostore.com/2015/05/japan-channel.html#
vaughnlive
youtube.com/watch?v=qDS1aGmnVxA
r4---sn-30a7dne7.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?ratebypass=yes&initcwndbps=615000&pl=22&requiressl=yes&signature=7B8C2011A86AE8ADFA6E1AFB453B826516D3C3DB.7BDB9140AAC865E5094C228BC78FDE141DCCF975&ipbits=0&ip=110.159.148.164&key=yt6&id=o-AEFKr7J0eA4DJWrTj9GceTte51WhFyXGcd1CnoETlBOe&ei=lCPFWIisAZPhoAP9vLrwAQ&upn=SZLD-WW0t9U&dur=1541.154&mm=31&mn=sn-30a7dne7&ms=au&mt=1489314623&mv=m&gcr=my&lmt=1489308811764301&mime=video/mp4&source=youtube&sparams=dur,ei,gcr,id,initcwndbps,ip,ipbits,itag,lmt,mime,mm,mn,ms,mv,pl,ratebypass,requiressl,source,upn,expire&expire=1489336308&itag=22&title=MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM IRON-BLOODED ORPHANS-Episode 47 SCAPEGOAT (ENG sub)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just want Iok to die.

I have no idea what they actually want to do with him, so if he will die or not is a mystery

Lok is the hero we deserve

The best!

>Lok
Why do you people do this?

I don't want McGillis to die..

I'm probably the only McGillisfag while everyone here is creaming themselves to Iok, Gaelio or Julietta

I hope based Macky lives too.

McGillis is awesome! Yeah, he wasn’t exactly a “genius” in the end, but it's still entertaining

>north Korea launched forbidden arsenal days ago
>thought of Lok

Because they're retarded and can't tell it's an I

30 minutes to go!

no episode this week

Japan allergy break

20 minutes left!

OTP

Of course, with less harem silliness and better development they could have been so much cuter

Where are you all watching the latest episode that's about to come on

blank.exitoostore.com/2015/05/japan-channel.html

Not sure if there is a better one, but you can use this one, select TBS

blank.exitoostore.com/2015/05/japan-channel.html#

vaughnlive . tv/sherming6666

Ok, it’s on!

CBC

>Kudelia, I'm pregnant

WTF!!!!!

another week of FUCKING NOTHING

can't have too much action, they backed themselves into a plot corner and can't get out

Doujins.....oh never mind

Fan art when. Oh god the hentai.

Next week's episode is airing 30 minutes late.

So, harem end confirmed?

This episode had a lot of QUALITY, except for Zack's scenes.

yeah.

>Atra pushes Kudelia into the cockpit and starts undressing her
>Kudelia passively resists while asking her whats she's doing
>As soon as Atra gives the all ready signal, Mika jams it in without hesitation
>He cums instantly
>Kudelia wonders when he's going to start thrusting
>Atra and Mika just stare and have not idea what she's referring to
>Kudelia, flabbergasted, ends up teaching the both of them how to have sex as a one time deal
>Kudelia gets pregnant on her first time and is stuck on the Harem track

>no flauros ver Iok

i'm actually disappointed

It wouldn't last two seconds on the battlefield.
I mean, whole Tekkadan would go berserk at it and Iok would probably suffer a fate worse than death.

100%.

And from the looks of the suit, it seems to be a graze commander type which is the first suit mika killed

Kek, we get to laugh at this retard again.

I want McGillis to die for being a retard.

Honestly, IBO is the biggest proof that most of anime watchers are retards:

>People didn't realize Mcgillis was a rape victim
>Didn't realize Yamagi was gay
>Didn't realize Atra was pregnant

rat

That would be sad considering that IBO was made with the assumption that the audience is braindevastated.

I can't believe shinoyama was no bueno but kudelia/atra gets to happen

Only if Atra says she'll take care of Ku's baby next episode.

I got 2/3, what does that make me?
Feels good.

Okay, as long as the one you didn't catch was McGillis. The hints about him were actually kinda subtle by Okada standards.

I can’t believe Kudelia a woman with proper education and raised in a normal family is letting all that shit happen, Atra and Mika I can understand they have brain damage, but Kudelia…

I dun mind Mika having atra and kudelia as his wives. I mean, it doesn't impossible anyways given his condition. And I really hope Mika could settle down peacefully after this war.

Silly doodle...

>And I really hope Mika could settle down peacefully after this war.
He wants to be a farmer

>Preview Characters

>01.- Arta
>02.- Iok
>03.- Zack
>04.- Takaki
>05.- Galan Mossa
>06.- Akihiro
>07.- Julieta
>08.- Chad
>09.- I am not gay
>10.- Ride
>11.- Shino
>12.- McMurdo
>13.- Amida
>14.- Naze
>15.- Lafter
>16.- Jasley
>17.- Vidar
>18.- Isurugi
>19.- Eugene
>20.- Rustal
>21.- McGillis
>22.-Orga

>And I really hope Mika could settle down peacefully after this war.
He deserves death, though.

Kudelia is the most brain damaged of all.

Won't happen.

And probably deaf as well.

>Episode 48 Preview

>>Episode 48 Preview

Is Mika really needed? Those bitches love each other...

Did Yamagi show his face today?

McGillis is probably the most popular character here.

...People still watch this shit?

They've really being playing him up as being childish rather than having an amazing plan while being correct.

3P?

why not? it's one of the better gundams

Dunno, it's boring so I abandoned ship since s1.

Then why are you in this thread?

Lurking for fun, what else?

Despite all the memeing S2 is pretty darn good, give it a try.

This part was weird, because why did everyone keep going "You killed Gaelio?"

I mean, if they'd gone "You backstabbed him, you fucking son of a bitch! You left my son to die!" they'd be right. But 'killed him?' He's obviously alive!

I wouldn't call it good but its shit episode/good episode ratio's been far higher.

You mean lower?

Right. This is why I failed math.

>I got 2/3, what does that make me?
Mcgillis was the only one excusable since I'm sure even people who suspected it weren't 100% sure.

But you have to be a retard to not catch Yamagi or Atra.

Yeah McGillis was the odd one out for me.

I should webm this moment, I can't believe it hasn't been done.

youtube.com/watch?v=qDS1aGmnVxA

can this bypass the region block?

r4---sn-30a7dne7.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?ratebypass=yes&initcwndbps=615000&pl=22&requiressl=yes&signature=7B8C2011A86AE8ADFA6E1AFB453B826516D3C3DB.7BDB9140AAC865E5094C228BC78FDE141DCCF975&ipbits=0&ip=110.159.148.164&key=yt6&id=o-AEFKr7J0eA4DJWrTj9GceTte51WhFyXGcd1CnoETlBOe&ei=lCPFWIisAZPhoAP9vLrwAQ&upn=SZLD-WW0t9U&dur=1541.154&mm=31&mn=sn-30a7dne7&ms=au&mt=1489314623&mv=m&gcr=my&lmt=1489308811764301&mime=video/mp4&source=youtube&sparams=dur,ei,gcr,id,initcwndbps,ip,ipbits,itag,lmt,mime,mm,mn,ms,mv,pl,ratebypass,requiressl,source,upn,expire&expire=1489336308&itag=22&title=MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM IRON-BLOODED ORPHANS-Episode 47 SCAPEGOAT (ENG sub)

Episode is out !

>Yamagi
>Relevant again
Maybe he'll get a line in the ending after him and Eugene pity-fuck each other.

So the plan is to fuck off to earth, become a new organization, and forge new identities for everyone? Did I get this right?
King of Mars plan BTFO, I guess.

Macky looks like a fish out of water on Tekkadan's ship. I'm glad he changed clothes toward the end.

Did I say anything about relevancy you stupid fuck? I wanted fuckboi screenshots. I'm only here for the fuckboi. If you don't have the screencaps then get the fuck out of my face, you stupid fuck.

Have you heard of beards, son?

That's a big hand.

>not becoming pirates and raiding

Yeah usually that's what would happen. Especially with child soldiers. Fucking off to earth sounds like what old mercernaries looking for peace would do.

That is a 10/10 outfit. Gjallarhorn should consult him for all their /fa/ needs.

WHY WONT THEY OBEY MUUUH BAEL?!?!?!?!?!

LEWD

When you put it like that then, come to think of it, there's no scenario left for Yamagi in which he doesn't win one way or another.
He dies - he gets to be with Shino!
He lives- he gets to live!
He lives and pity fucks Eugene - he gets to live and win the second best boy after Shino!
Everyone else should envy him at this point.

How can they? They're cornered rats.

Bael and Barbatos are going to tear up Gjallarhorn, but the that fucking smirk Macky has makes me think he's got an ace up his sleeve. Maybe he found another MA? Did we ever learn what happened to it, other than Mika taking it's tail?

This entire rewriting ID thing sounds dumb and random as fuck.

I love that Mikazuki's whole reason for trusting Kudelia with raising his child is that she has a talent for gardening. It's so cute.

I am also expecting him to unleash the Mobile Armors. Otherwise I dont a reason for having fought one in the first place.

That aside he also had that smirk on when he went into Bael and look how that helped them.

/m/ is saying the Japs are saying same thing

>Kudelia-san, why don't you waste your good genes on this crippled autistic manlet like me?

Why are the HS files sizes so different lately? Yesterday there were around 200 mb episodes and today's episode is around 800mb. Whats up with that?

Do you live under a rock?