USA, A New Hope

Texas GOP Candidate Cites ‘Biblical Law’ on Homosexuals and Vows to ‘Gladly Execute a Convicted Sodomite’

Kilgore told Lone Star Q in 2014 that he believes LGBT people deserve to be put to death. But at the time, he said that his run for office would be focused on the issue of Texas seceding from the United States.

In 2012, Kilgore legally changed his name to Larry SECEDE Kilgore.

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/lgbtq/texas-gop-candidate-cites-biblical-law-homosexuals-and-vows-gladly-execute-convicted-sodomite
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_methods
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>believes LGBT people deserve to be put to death
and they will be when time makes fools of them.
;)

Where are my Texans at? Report in!
/San Antonio/ reporting

/Houston/ reporting

Wow Texas made an Anti-LGBT law, that totally excuses them for being hardcore cucks when it comes to Latino subhumans.

alternet.org/lgbtq/texas-gop-candidate-cites-biblical-law-homosexuals-and-vows-gladly-execute-convicted-sodomite

Link includes rather angry liberals.

/El Paso/ reporting in,

VIVA LA RAZA

Texas would've still been populated by mostly Germans and Anglos if they simply killed off the natives like the Midwesterners and Pennsylvanians did. Now they're literally mutt central.

>Muh based Legals it's only the illegals who need to go
>Stop hatin' on our Tejanos they wuz good boys

How come Whites from any area of the US other than the Southwest seem to be nationalistic while Texans and Californians are borderline civic nationalist mutts? Did they get the weakest of European immigrants? Is it the spic/nigger genes? who the fuck knows.

Fuck off faggot. Enjoy your jew run liberal shit hole.

>The PA faggot from liberal Philly who hates on Texans because he wishes he was a cowboy
You are a meme now bruh

Most Pennsylvanians specifically Pittsburghers still dislike gay marriage. We only were blue because of the niggers in Philly. Meanwhile most White Texans are liberal degenerates who want nothing more then beaner cock. Look at your nonwhite shithole before you mock us.

Texans don't like the spics as much as the next person, you have no idea how sick we are of having to see and hear Spanish every day.

>Me
>From Niggeristan

You wish, meanwhile every city in Mexas is a nonwhite shithole similar to Brazil.

Then why are most Texans on here only against illegals while they worship Tejanos and Legals so much? If you actually had balls, you would've killed those fuckers the moment you came to the state.

/Stephenville/ reporting.

there is like 10 people in Pennsyltucky, the rest are in liberal Philly kek

I wonder what problems do those old low riders come with

You're from Pennsylvania?!!! LMAOOO!!! You're so fucking cucked man, you literally have no room to talk. Your Jew governor and Liberal state are finished! Enjoy the bread lines Shittburgh bro.

The Woodlands reporting in

>Never has been outside of his shithole

We contain subhumans in Philly, the rest of the state is pretty far right. At least we are actually trying to protect our demographics from nonwh*te subhumans like you.

>You're cucked lmao
>Says this while inviting more shitskins faster then a nigger could steal

What are you talking about? When Texans succeeded in their Revolution and after the Mexican-American War the US citizens constantly told the spics to get out and move to Mexico

The new face of Texas, and it's beautiful

I present to you the flag of Pennsylvania!

>Telling spics instead of killing them

Homos and meme secessions are the least of our fucking problems. Tell me when a Texas GOP candidate wants to get rid of all the fucking spics in his state.

But no, it's okay to suck cock as long as it's brown cock!

Why not just let the muzzies take over and enact the same laws?

Lmao, you guys worship Israel more then we do, Plus Lou Beretta is going to be governor in 2018 and he despises spics. Keep on sucking that nonwhite cock, as long as it's based!!!

Pennsylvanias "White" population...

>Sorry Shlomo, you're getting gassed

White people are not native to that area so isn't it mexican genocide?

>Pure White Texans of Anglo and German Descent

If anyone has more claims to this land it is the Spanish Empire (whites) that controlled this land for nearly 300 years before Mexico declared independence in 1821.

>GASSED

>Texans with a predominant European influence (aprox. 60% European, 30% Indigenous American and 10% Subsaharan African)

This is the average Texan body, you may not like it but it's the peak of performance.

Texas would've been as White as New England if they killed off all the beaners especially the ones who fought for them. Same could be said for the rest of the Southwest. But since the "Whites" who fought for Texas were rather weak. They kept them alive and now it's Le 40% and declining face.

Literally just have more white children. You guys are just cucking yourself with 1-2 children per family lmao

yo no hablo español

Even if they have five kids, Beaners will still out beat them since they can have upwards to 20 of them. The state like California is fucking lost and all their uncucked whites moved to the Midwest and Arizona a long time ago. What remains are genetic garbage similar to what happened to a lot of Germans after ZOG America destroyed them in WWII.

Once a race becomes developed (economically) they'll start producing 1-3 max per family. If whites started to have let's say 3-4 children per family, this whole white genocide meme will go away

Are you a dummy, sonny? We fucking BORDER Mexico. There is literally no stopping the browning of my once glorious state. Not unless we can change the fucking laws to make it stop. And to do that we need to start working together instead of against each other.

Trump's wall, a tighter border, and more white children will boost the white population

You know what's ironic about you posting in this thread? My white grandfather from Pittsburgh moved to Texas in the late 1970's and had children with a Mestiza, which makes my father Castizo, which makes me half castizo.

I am only 12% Native American. I will make it my life's mission to find a wholesome white women and together we will be fruitful and multiply.

>we need to start working together instead of against each other.

Do you know what China fucking built you mentally retarded Texan? You could easily block spics from coming in through that. New England also borders Canada which is getting flooded with Chinks yet they're still fine.

>Muh Trump this and that

Tell me when he passes the RAISE act which would bring back European immigration. Right now the GOP is interested in more wars of Israel and other pointless junk.

He was genetic trash so he did the right thing, It's called Eugenics sonny. Look it up.

This is pretty accurate

How is it like to live in the majority spic parts of southern texas ? Is it poor or has lots of crime compared to the rest of the state ? Do most people speak spanish as first language ? Do the ppl there consider themselves Mexican, American or both ?

No the mistake they mad was annexing the San Antonio region, New Mexico was also mostly Spanish, mestizo, Mission Indian. And remained so for a long time after the Spanish American war.

Uruguay only had natives and now look at it, it's 88% European. There was no stopping the Anglo/German colonizers from killing them all. It would've been easy too since they were in small numbers.

seeMany of them could care less about the United States. Mexicans and Central Americans generally have NO allegiance to the United States

a Great China style wall should've been built over a 100 years ago. Trump doing it now is far too late and what's stopping some liberal piece of shit from taking it down as well. We need to repeal the 1965 immigration act before it's too late.

I'm not talking about regular spics but the ones on the US/Mexico border. They have been living there before the rest of the country got BEANED. They have to be different from the rest of the spics

Pennsylvania is not the Midwest, you're North East faggot...You can Larp as much as you'd like, whatever makes you feel comfertable. You'll never be truly conservative, you're blue and always will be! That hurts you a lot. Just KYS user, end it before your kids come out to you as gays and democrats.

>Spic attempts to blogpost his way to winning an argument as he's called out by the superior ubermensch

You lost, go home mutt

>They have to be different from the rest of the spics

They aren't, both are leftists who want massive amounts of gibs who also hate whitey. I'm against all forms of Indio and Mestizo scum.

Those are mostly Chicanos or radical left wing Hispanics

Galveston standing by

Downtown San Antonio reporting for duty.

>Those are mostly Chicanos or radical left wing Hispanics

In other words every single one, because Mestizos are infamous for lying about being conservative. We need to remove them all, hell the Texans should've just killed them right on the spot once they won the war. There was nothing stopping them from doing that. Especially since the civil war wouldn't go on for another 15 years.

/Brownsville/

Choose one user. It's your only way out of being consumed by the Blue disease. I feel bad for you Pennsylvania bros, even if you don't like Texas. You'll never be conservative. End it!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_methods

>Muh Blue Disease
>The only leftists in our state are nonwhites

Keep denying the invasion that's destroying your state. It's funny

You have never communicated with a spic before.
You don't know what you're talking about. The reason why poor spics votes blue is because white democrats appeal to them the most and white democrats dominate the education system in the cities in which they indoctrinate them

But keep dreaming for your white Ethno-State Tyler. It'll never happen because your own people will refuse to let that happen

>Still believing this shit

They voted leftist even back in the 50s, these mongrels were never you ally to begin with. Texans should've done the right thing and kill everything single one they could get their hands on. There's a reason there are zero natives left in the Midwest, it's because we killed them all. We actually had some balls to clean up the trash. Texans just don't have that, they're far too soft and have their head up Israel's ass to give a shit.

I'm not denying anything. I just find it hilarious that someone from Pennsylvania would talk shit about a Red state however many spics it may have, while his own state is cucked and crumbles apart from Liberalism.

>The only Leftists in Texas are nonwhites too

Hang yourself user.

Spics had no voice in the 50's, it's your own race that made this mess

wtf this is from barrio logan in San diego, wtf user?

>while his own state is cucked and crumbles apart from Liberalism.
>Literally became red while Texas lost at least five red counties

I literally feel sorry for you, do they put something in your food to make you guys like this.

>Five counties lost

JUST

Le white nationalist are as dumb as they are

5 out of 254 counties of which 227 are Red! Hahaha you're so salty. Keep digging, but don't forget to finish tying the knot on your rope.

They're not like niggers from my experience. They won't break into your homes or do violent shit with crime, but they will steal whenever they have the opportunity.

It's going to be even more blue once all the boomers die out. By 2024 you will be another California. While most of my state will be completely red.

La porte here..wetbacks were a mistake

You will never be red. Now salute your liberal leader!

Alright i'll gladly salute my beaner removing leader

Visiting San Antonio because my family lives here, coming back always reminds me why I left.
Big cities in Texas are the worst.

Hispanic in /Houston/ reporting.

Texas had a very small Mexican population when it first gained independence, its massive current population is due to immigration.

What don't you like about them?

Native Americans also had a small population, yet we still killed them.

>Talks shit about spics
>Idolizes brown eyed untermensch mutt as some kind of savior to Liberal infested "white" Pennsylvania!!!

Lou Barletta is LE 56% face

KYS foreal this time!!!

I don't see how that's relevant. Even if you killed the Mexicans Texas would still only be 40% white or whatever today.

>I don't know what Italians are

You mutts really are desperate.

It would be 88% White if all Mestizos and Indios were deported/Killed

>It would be 88% White if all Mestizos and Indios were deported/Killed
Yeah today, but if you killed them back when everyone else was dealing with native populations it wouldn't make a difference. Also, good luck killing all the Spics when they outnumber you.

Every Pennsylvanian on/pol/ is a state-nationalist asshole. They're choosing to ABANDON us proud white men in the rest of the country just because they think they're superior. Well I'll tell you what, we're all equal under the American flag and Jesus Christ, the Pennsylvanians don't understand that.

sup nibs, king williams district reporting in

>Every Pennsylvanian on/pol/ is a state-nationalist asshole. They're choosing to ABANDON us proud white men

No, Midwesterners, Northwesterners and Pennsylvanians don't like you because you're civic nationalist mutts who are the reason we have a spic and nigger problem in the first place.

>Pennsylvania isn't willing to prop up an impoverished shithole full of Spics, how evil

Newfag CONFIRMED!!! It's a known fact on Sup Forums that Southern yuropoors are untermensch and rapefugee lovers...FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.

This seriously pisses me off so much. They win one war against another state and they act like they're hot shit. They win the civil war against a crippled South and they act like they rule the world. A United New England could wipe them off the map in a week.

>A United New England could wipe them off the map in a week.

Why would we hate New England? You guys are the best states in the Union and the Reason we and the Midwest even exist. We don't like Southerners because they're the reason we have a nonwhite problem in the first place. Texans are spic mongrels who have done nothing but destroy their once good state all because of muh based Tejanos.

BASED

Greenville.

They're a fucking blight. They ruined Allentown and Hazelton, let alone the shit show that Philly is

No, we hate you because you're uncultured, uncivilized, losers. The only Pennsylvanian guys I ever met were typical rednecks.

This, there's a reason a lot of us don't like filthy spics and niggers. They ruin everything they touch we are simply trying to defend ourselves along with other states who are dealing with this problem.

I want to KISS that pepe

They don't call it the keystone state for nothing.

Anglos are cucked. The Midwest was settled by Germans and they're still white.