m

l

A

N

A

Iori is a cute bunny!

L

T

That's right OP my princess would never do anything impure.

is that a fucking nipple???!!

Autism.

Iori is for ___.

Well she's beautiful I'll give you that

A

Im going to cum on that forehead.

At least that pig doujin didn't become a meme....

No, that's Mika

Eh, i don't really understand, did the producer take mika's word seriously or what?

Indeed.

She belatedly realized she could have won the P-bowl if she hadn't chickened out.

>tail not up the butt
What a wasted potential!

Doing anal with your idol is a smart move, it's impossible to impregnate them that way.

He's exasperated at her. Mika would have a lot more luck with P-chan if she didn't act up her idol persona to him

Is there any girl who canonicaly loves the TakeP?

I haven't watched Cinderella, if that's where she and her sisters are from. But I've fapped to them so many times already.

Just know that she's only pretending to be a slut

Iorin is a Ballon d'Or-winning inside forward.

They all love him as their Producer.

Even in the games though, explicit romantic attraction is only reserved for a few idols.

That said, if we're talking about the anime, I'm pretty sure Mayu raped MayuP in their short scene together.

Are we posting pure girls are we?

Here's one

I guess I'm finally picking it up for her and her sister.

I like 2nd side

Q: How does Iori feel after sex?
A: Cumfartable

I want to lick her eyebrows

Please don't make fun of Miku

Miku's big fat cat tats

How would she react to catnip on a dick?

N

Fuck, that clothing is sexy as hell

Iorin poops out of the hole she takes dicks in.

There's no point to Miku besides cumming inside her

A

As an ojou loli? Momoka is for plebs

I still can't enjoy Cinderella girls..it's just the same show with different shitter girls.

G

Needs some meat

actually it's a worse show with worse girls

The rumor is that Iori has a cute girlfriend!

I'm not surprised, I couldn't get past episode 3 of CG.

Side W when?

Iori has a handsome boyfriend (me)

Who's win in a fight, your idol waifu or a fat faceless old man?

rectum pleasuring

Protecting from those dirty perverts who are delusional thinking that Iori is into anal.

she already won that one in canon!

>idol waifu
It's called "oshimen" user

I heard that Yayoi does her in the butt every night.

didnt she fuck a dog or something?

It's been confirmed Iori-chan never had sex.

Also doujins aren't canon.

Iori is a pure beautiful lady who likes anal.

Well. Anal doesn't count as sex.

I heard yayoi keeps her plugged during the day prior to her weekly stretching session.

>plugged
I don't get it, please explain it.

It's their sunday morning ritual.
Iori fasts on saturdays and they clean her in the evening so that's already taken care of.

Yayoi wakes first. She peels a couple of country grown carrots and gathers the other ingredients, including mixing up her special recipe gel. Then she goes to Iori.
First, she kisses her awake and prods her sleeping friend into her custom-made leather bunnysuit.
Then, she ties iori face down ass up so she doesn't hurt herself convulsing and let her abandon herself to her ministrations.
Using lube, she gently fingers her behind open while kissing a hickey right in the middle of her nape. At this point she lubes her whole hand and kisses her on the lips.
Using that hand, Yayoi then gently but insistently probes Iori's insides while feeding her the carrots with the other hand while attacking her neck with her lips. It usually doesn't take too long until Iori comes, at which point she retracts her hand, squirts a generous amount of her special gel into her gaping behind before plugging it nice and wide with a large glass plug which she'll carry for the day.
Finally she snuggles with her leather bound bunny while waiting for her to come down her high before untying her and taking her to the bathroom.

Perfect wife and great for smuggling drugs across the border.

Miki is the best 765. And that's a significant achievement considering how good the 765s are almost across the board.

Is it true what they say about her?

It seems like somebody followed my recommendations the last time a thread like this showed up.

Probably

Her booty could swallow the washington monument

Why does she love it in the ass so much, though? Was she abused as a child? Or maybe she's still in her anal stage?

How did the whole anal meme start with this idol anyways? Was it just because that's all she did in doujins?

No. Anal is a myth. It's bad for you and very painful.

honestly she's nearly the worst

Telling lies is a sin, user.

Don't post lewd pics of my wife.

honest question, what do you find likable about her? Her charactertraits are being selfish, lazy and talanted. Is there anything in her favour aside from "she's cute"

>Her charactertraits are being selfish, lazy and talanted
A character archetype that I irrationally like for some reason.

Is Miki really selfish though?

The new Anime can't come soon enough.

How the fuck did you get such a shit quality image of that, holy shit.

>Check MAL for info on IM@S CG
>See that Mika is only a supporting character
She doesn't appear that much? What's the point?

>Is Miki really selfish though?
well it's not extreme but she always wants the producer all for herself, otherwise she throws a tantrum etc

>well it's not extreme but she always wants the producer all for herself
I put that down to her having weird attachment/betrayal issues.

Why do they tease us like this?

She still has her own episodes and she is one of the main characters in the radio shows.

It was enough for her to rage quit 765.

Fixed

Miki is a filthy traitor and she will be the first against the wall when the revolution comes

She actually gets a pretty decent amount. I'd say as much as the other girls besides the main trio.

In what possible way are idols and the revolution connected?