SWEDEN YES!!!

Sweden just elected pic related as the new miss helsinki!

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/kangasanniina
qwant.com/?q=lola odusoga&t=images
youtu.be/O2tinqjEfqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you literally cannot make this shit up

Yet you just did.

Looks like a tranny. They couldn't have at least found an attractive negress?

VOC is the coolest organization ever in history.

The VOC finances was ran by sephardic jews

>new

>wtf, I love Finland now

this is from a year ago

miss helsinki 2018 is finn

Is that the average finn wimen?

How anti-progressive.

>this hairline
wtf

Stop ruining my fantasies I love Voc and Dutch maritime golden age.

>swedes
>voting in a beauty contest for a finnish city
Wut

They wanted a black chick, because everyone else does this... but the black chick talent pool in Helsinki is not very deep... thus we end up with this

Isn't that miss Helsinki from 2017 or 2016?

lissen dood, we don't need your shit!

Why can the swedish be more like the Finns?

bump

>Sweden elected
>Miss Helsinki
>Sweden
>Helsinki

A blame Sweden thread? Nice. Fuck you Swedes for losing the winter war and bankrupting Nokia! And fuck you for joining the Euro area.

I know full blooded Abo's that look like her, almost exactly

what the fuck

holy fucking shit, that's hideous

Oh man, can't wait to see if they'll double down on the affirmative action scoring next year after the shitstorm this caused

True, but it's such a tiny noonegivesashit local competition that the overall "talent" pool was not large to begin with. The white contestants were Average Janes too.

>Sweden
>Helsinki
Stop fooling Amerigoblins with geography it’s like clubbing baby seals

associating with abbos, how disgusting.

Who makes these decisions? Swedes are objectively some of the most genetically attractive humans on earth and when they push shit like this it's so glaringly obvious they have an agenda because they could have picked anyone off the street more deserving of the title

Sven here. Some asshole stabbed a bunch of people today. Terror again ;-;. Swedish police shot him in the dick tho.

Pretty disgusting of them to further marginalize the trans community by picking a 'biological' female.

Helsinki is culturally more Swedish than Finnish, so he's not entirely wrong.

srsly though

we -WILL- replace you wh*Te devils
inshallah

>that filename
typical amerinigger to only care about a phat ass

man that is one sexy she boon

what is the name of that girl on the left?

Welcome to the new normal.

>helsinki
Oh no, Swedes stole your capital Finn bro?

Literally in the dick? Fucking Savage. I approve.

When I think if Sweden, I think of Whiteness, then this ugly ass sow and I figure the whole world is fucking upside down to vote this hideous sow is chosen over actual nordic bitches.

Took about 5 seconds with reverse image search

instagram.com/kangasanniina

She has a nice ass.

That's not a swedish. That's a literal ape man

Quintessentially Swedish.

i wonder if that woman actually thinks that she won because she was the most attractive woman out of the pick.
does she feel hurt when she recieves the crown and looks back at women behind her who are 10 times more attractive then her or does she actually think she is better looking?

Yes :( First Swedes, then Russians. Does Norway want a round too? How about Estonia? We haven't been fucked by all our neighbors yet. Lets go guys.

google 4th place in miss helsinki
spoonfed faggot

happy christmas

Fucking mongol cucks

Why would Estonia attack their biggest economic source?

When will Finland annex Helsinki and rest of Sweden too?

Not alone

>*Helsingfors

That thing missed the abortion clinic.

It happenes a year ago or sth, bit its retarded nigger praisin anyway.
But, i think its a good thing. It could easily redpill some people and so dumb cunts away from these vain competitions.
Imagine a cunt gets frustrated enough, that she abandons the beauty industry, maybe makes a yt channel and tells young girls to focus less on their looks and more on charackter developement.
Would be a huge win for the white race. Let the nigger consume beauty products and get jewed on.

Estonia lost some friendship points when they tried to raise their alcohol tax. I see that as breaking the NAP.

She's ugly even for a dark skinned person's she's ugly.

If she did, I doubt she think that anymore. People did not take this kindly.

How is promiscuity a good thing exactly?

Welp, time to break out your Nokia 3310-powered secret nuke and take out Tallinn.

Do tell more (on how people took it), please.

It's a nigger so it doesn't think, it's just satisfied with it's gibs prize.

Pretty sure there was some kind of shit storm on social media when she won. Naturally the organizers just claimed it was because of muh racism. Seriously that woman is absolutely hideous.

>Majestic country full of Space Elves
>So many fair women
>Elect Orc to Miss Helsinki for Diversity

Public outrage and all the alt-medias throwing gasoline in fire. MSM of course tried to explain it as racist noise but they left the comment section open and got flooded by angry normies. Also the contest officials tried to make excuses why they chose her and why it was a good thing but they soon realized it's better to shut the fuck up before people have their faces and names memorized.

People pretty much bombarded social media with da raycism. The opinion among the not-blatantly-raycism posts was "It's not that she's black, it's that she's the least beautiful of the contestants." "She's damn ugly." "Why is she even in a Finnish beauty pageant? She is not Finnish."

>sweden
what do you mean Sweden, you elected her
Unless swedes are allowed to vote in finnish beauty pageants which would be retarded

But would also fuel the theory that Finland doesn't exist

Wanna snuggle?

At least she is not as ugly as miss Helsinki.

We already had half-negress miss Suomi in 1996. -> qwant.com/?q=lola odusoga&t=images

fuck me shes not even pretty by fucking groid standards

its like they didnt even bother with finding a half decent nog.

Why would you ask that? I'm not gay.
Do I sound like a fennoswede or something?

It's not gay (by Swedish standards). It's relaxing. Spooning and watching Netflix.

Ahahah, I remember when I was a like 8 years old and Lola Odusoga was in TV.
I was just wondering why she has such a weird name and a such a heavy tan. I didn't even know niggers existed.
I wish I was still 8.

>It's not gay (by Swedish standards)

>Sweden
>Helsinki
Something doesn't add up here

You drunk?Not even near

>Karelia
>Russian

Something doesnt add up here...

It's super fucking gay you FAG

Fellow Sven... Do I need to come over and spoon you?

>ywn frolic with Heathen Space Elves making sacrifices to their heathen Gods,

youtu.be/O2tinqjEfqw

Why live?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Die shitfucker

*kisses your neck softly from behind*

No you don't. If you did I would have crushed your faggot head against the faggot pavement

That nigger is no more than 60% African, and has no less than 35% white European ancestry. The white genes are where her attractive features come from.

He just wants to snuggle,bro

In all honestly, fellow Sven. You whats that the main motivation for training is? It's to bend men to your own will. I bet I could pin you, and kiss your neck if I wanted too..

I even keked thinking about it. I'll go do some pull ups now...

Well its actually good thing because white women will realize they dug their own hole with multiculti shit and now they can see that not everything is going to be centered around them

Glorious

Checked

>I bet I could pin you, and kiss your neck if I wanted too

I bet I could pin you too! Burger, semi-stiffy.

Why haven't you taken your anti-homo medicine yet Sven?

helsinki is the capital of finnland

>medicine
Only makes my Svenish peanus grow double the size. Makes it a weapon. Classified as a bat.