Israel considers launching the 'Crypto-Shekel'

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

The memes write themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/414201-israel-considers-crypto-shekel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rt.com/business/414201-israel-considers-crypto-shekel/

kek'd

Wait, so how the fuck will this be different from me just having money in my bank account and paying through my bank's app?
Shitcoin experts please explain.

>The so-called black economy in Israel accounts for 22 percent of the country’s GDP, statistics showed.

That "black economy" is 90% government bribery and corrupt government land deals, lol. I'd bet my entire savings that this is just a ploy by politicians to make their bribes more difficult for the police to investigate.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the fuck you say

When is it going live on Binance? Need to buy the 1000% pump.

I don’t know.... just the name ‘crypto-sheckl’ makes me very uncomfortable.

does this mean the US needs a new best friend?

>crypto-shekel

You cant make these things up

Doubles names Israel's new currency.

CoynVey

BUT Sup Forums TOLD ME BITCOIN WAS ALREADY THE CRYPTO-SHEKEL

probably no different except you can't get hard cash?

idk

>Jews playing themselves

crypyto-shekel is the new crypto-shekel

MerchantCoin

>Wait, so how the fuck will this be different from me just having money in my bank account and paying through my bank's app?
They won't be able to trace you when you buy bacon off the dark web.

It wont. the whole purpose of cryptos is that they are decentralized. There was digital money made back in the 90´s, like BitGold, but it got shut down. If you dont have any 1 entitty controlling it, its way harder to shut down. A centrally controlled crypto would be like upgrading your fax to a model with a digital display.

How many crypto shekels do you plan on buying, goys?

Virtjews

>0.002 crypto-shekels have been deposited

>poop
my inner 9 year old is pleased

Ahahahah

Can't wait to see them being donated to pedophiles taking requests to torture little girls, just like with real Shekels

>that id

all they said is they want to move towards a cashless society with electronic payments instead of cash, not a crypto currency, retarded blogposter("journalist") tries to spin it for more clicks though.

I just noticed my ID is 'pUing'
lol

>economy" is 90% government bribery and corrupt government land deals,
But thats just what Jews do since ancient times. The other 10% being collecting interests. Whats wrong with it (from a Jewish perspective)?

Nice ID

How dare you call yourself a jew yet remain ignorant of the crypto shekel?

It's a currency based on the goy foreskin market. With the increase of human population it can only go up.

>that id
>that name

if only you had the indian flag this would be a legendary cap

>poop

Okay, well I hope everyone here knows that we have to pollute the internet with "Crypto-Shekel" memes so when they finally do launch it, every search result will have a ton of merchant memes.

Honestly, I think we need to make this a Sup Forums wide operation.

LET'S BEGIN!

I just bought 100,000.

YES

>Government backed Crypto-Shekels
This kills the anarchist.

Kek

Another One?

So Soon?