Soon we will be the majority

youtube.com/watch?v=KB3sjf7ZqmA

What did she mean by this? Why do Muslims always do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying islam will be a thing after the next few years

;)

You cannot stop Islam.

Proof: Look at Bin Laden's wives + children, the #

Kosovo Je Srbija.

You reap what you sow West.

Just rape their women you have nothing else to lose.

Zyklon B when

I fear it might be too late before everyone wakes up to what we've already known now for over a decade. People never learn until it's too late sometimes

that cockiness makes is much easier to kill them without remorse in the future. encourage more shitskins to get uppity in public and you get the right of passage to cleanse your land of them.

>Why do Muslims always do this?
Because they want to conquer everything. Unironically.
The silver lining is that they die like cockroaches. You just need to will to do it.

Conservashits

Why would Serbia want that shithole anyway unless they were to clear it out?

The longer we wait the bigger the counter explosion. Yeah it's shitty this is happening but the fireworks in the very near future will be spectacular.

Because the white race are collectively cucks, and will let Muslims, Latinos, Arabs, etc. take their own from them, in the name of tolerance and diversity.

No other group of people would willingly do this.

>The longer we wait the bigger the counter explosion.
Yet even conservatives just keep taking it and giving in. What makes you think they'll ever grow a pair and tell them to fuck off?

what? Muslim political women?
Delete This!

That's why muzzies vole left in western countries and right in their countries. To conquer the west and to make sure no one conquers them.

Who said anything about Conservatives?
We need a Fascist revival.

>implying

You will do nothing, the same way us cucked western Europoor did nothing.

Only Asian and based Western yeuros have the guts to do and say something.

Once you got infiltrated it's too late, stop larping.

There will inevitably be a group of people getting so sick of it they'll take to the streets sparking some sort of revolution. People will follow but they won't always be the first to start it.

I want to believe it could happen but judging by the reaction to anyone not totally cucking out, I don't see it happening soon enough.
youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc

Of course it's too late. The logical conclusion to reach is to kill them. Well, I can't kill them -- the police and military will kill me! Logical conclusion would be that the police and military are therefore your enemies and you should kill them, too. Oh, no! I support da troops, dank you for your cervix.

Every part of Western thinking is broken.

>The logical conclusion to reach is to kill them
No. The logical conclusion is to reverse the incentives that brought them here, no gibs for immigrants, no visas, close the borders to non-whites and start deporting them beginning with criminals and welfare leeches. That's easy enough but even that is too much to expect.

>Why do Muslims always do this?
because they are the enemy, they hate the west

>you will do nothing just like we have
>checks flag
The time just hasn't come yet.

Faggot

Thats a dumb meme...who wants to go to their country

It is too late for that. The invasion has proceeded too far ... this will get bloody either way...