Dude, MGTOW is bullshit

>dude, MGTOW is bullshit
By the way, their divorce is happening just in time for the tax bill which will now force him to pay taxes on any alimony HE pays. Kek.

What can we do individually to fight this system? If not MGTOW, then what?

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/best-states/new-york/articles/2017-12-22/the-latest-trump-signed-tax-bill-scraps-alimony-deduction
waysandmeansforms.house.gov/uploadedfiles/bill_text.pdf
waysandmeansforms.house.gov/uploadedfiles/tax_cuts_and_jobs_act_section_by_section_hr1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=iYJKd0rkKss
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>If not MGTOW, then what?
stop sticking your dick in crazy just because crazy looks hot.

>just because crazy looks hot.
Well, if his ex-wife were hot, I would agree...

Prenup... not sure why most people don't get these. If you the bread winner, PRENUP! otherwise rob that bitch blind when she do you dirty

>a fucking 500lb man who can't even walk found a gf and married her...

>be obese
>have horrible past that can happen to anyone
>manage to survive
>make something out of it and become famous
>find a girlfriend
>merry
>remain fat and make no effort to lose weight
>girlfriend is sick of your shit and decides to leave

hey, guys, MGTOW

>exwife is also taking his dog

>disables comments
what a fucking cuck

cause he had money retard

money is all roasties want

Prenuptial agreements can be tossed out if the wife felt “pressured” into signing them. So yeah cross that off the list.

what did he mean by this

>remain fat and make no effort to lose weight

She literally divorced him after he started losing a lot of weight. He's lost over 60 kg so far.

what's the inverse (or 'alpha' equivalent) to these divorced 'nice guys' who get suckered into a marriage and live out their lives working to support a family that disowned them? the deadbeat dad to fifteen kids from ten different women who never settled down or wanted to stick around to raise them? the successful guy with the nuclear family who made his marriage work?

Don't let the issue die, bring it up, let politicians know that it DOES matter to some people and eventually the issue will be addressed. If the "MGTOW"s cleaned themselves up and actually made proud examples of themselves, people would listen. Sitting on the computer all day shit posting, playing video games, getting fat and growing a beard doesn't entice women to care that you don't want them.

At least he WAS married. And he's making tons of money on YT, he's a celebrity. So he is already more successful than 99% of all /poltards. Don't worry about him, he will find a new gf in no time.

The only real solution is to avoid women altogether. Go Galt. Reduce your consumption, only earn what you need to survive and be happy, don’t offer any kind of support or assistance to any woman, do not date, do not have sex, do not work with or around women, avoid contact with women as much as possible.

5e gynocentric society will shame you, the government will tax you and people on the internet will call you a fat neckbeard, but you will avoid sexual harassment allegations and you’ll never have anyone steal your house or your dog.

Well, even this is not fool proof, but it’s better than thinking you can find a “good” woman.

Does anyone feel grossed out by vaginas? It looks so nasty fug

>MFW he has to ask permission from the same woman who took him for everything to post a video about it.

Go see a doctor you may have the gay.

This all the way

>avoid women altogether
>Reduce your consumption, only earn what you need to survive
>don’t offer any kind of support or assistance to any woman
>do not date
>do not have sex

>be happy

/0
It's not a life, but miserable existence without purpose, challenges or accomplishments. People cannot be happy if their lives are reduced to mere survival, only animals live like that.

wait alimony isn't tax deductible but instead you have to pay taxes on it?

The fuck?

captcha related

Having been married means nothing if you didn't have any kids, this dumb fat cuck spent years raising another man's son while he went childless and now that she doesn't need him for that anymore the cunt he married has left him.

This is a meme

He meant that her lawyers have him by the balls and he probably commited DV and the only reason he's not having any charges being pressed is because he's giving her everything

Remember, ANY reason is good enough if she wants to fuck you over.
> he didn't lose weight
> he didn't stand by me
> i wasn't happy
Are all things that become relevant all of a sudden ( regardless of how different, if at all, it was since the beginning.) If she so desires
> she can nullify your marriage for any reason, it costs her nothing and costs you everything
> you will pay for it for the rest of your life, you will work and decay for her.
> you are the guilty one in the eyes of society.

> i'm alpha tho
Thots make millions divorcing sports legends movie stars and millionaires. If you want to out alpha trump, clooney, or depp go right ahead.

> my thot is different
No.

> you should screen better next time.
Again, under no scenario it isn't your fault. While you're searching, remember to pay those gibs and gib taxes for her.

Funny thing is, she got fatter and fatter and he eventually got surgery and started losing weight.

The second it was obvious he wasn't going to pop his clogs from being a fatty she divorced him for what shekels she can get.

Yep.

usnews.com/news/best-states/new-york/articles/2017-12-22/the-latest-trump-signed-tax-bill-scraps-alimony-deduction

>The new rules won't affect anyone who divorces or signs a separation agreement before 2019.

>After that, the spouse paying alimony can't deduct it, but the spouse receiving the money no longer has to pay taxes on it.

>If you want to out alpha trump, clooney, or depp

Those guys all have multiple thots in their history though. So the lesson is unless you're a poorfag loser, paying off unruly thots isn't bad enough to stop you from doing it multiple times?

It means he's a cuck. I'm angry that there's "men" out there who are willing to put up with these BLACKED whores and actively defend them.

some of us have to be mgtow unfortunately. I don't plan on fighting in a race war if I have a wife and kids. Sacrifices must be made

Cringe
You're really fighting the racewar typing like a big man on Sup Forums user

as long as you put some distance between the prenup and the marriage, then her jewish lawyer can't use that as an argument.

>fight the system

KEK

Here are your options:

>Become alpha fucks meaning that you give women pussy tingles, pump & dump them mercilessly and if they happen to get pregnant, some cuck will raise the kids and you will bail like a nigger
If you choose this route, you will keep yourself and your finances safe, but you will never get to raise a child, your biological kids will probably end up fucked in the head because of their weak "dad" and you'll be very lonely for the rest of your life.

>Become beta bucks AKA give your resources to some woman (who may or may not be a single mom) and then pray that she pities you enough that she gives you a biological child or two
If you choose this route, you WILL get cucked and you will probably eventually get divorce raped to oblivion. If you focus on your family too much during the marriage, you will end up as one of those 40/50-something guys who become alcoholic and off themselves after their wives leave them and take their kids, house and money with them.

>Go full tier 4 MGTOW
If you choose this route, you will end up like Tesla and fall in love with a bird. Or probably some sort of 3D hologram "wife" these days.

>Go the gay way
If you choose this route, you will have to suck penises and maybe even let one or two of them inside your asshole.

>Kill yourself
If you choose this route, God will be very mad at you. Also, you won't get to see our glorious future cyberpunk dystopia.

u haf autism

This.

Im not a big man, I'm a blackpilled piece of shit who's gonna go out fighting. How do you expect to do whatever is necessary when you have a family who depends on you?

Think he got a heart attack when he heard "prenup" for the first time?

>What can we do individually to fight this system? If not MGTOW, then what?
Fund research into artificial wombs and sexbot development. Most men are only in it for the pussy.

Why would a woman get married then 5 years later divorce?

Time to ante up that alimony. Now it's your turn to

>PAY

Money.

>Taxes on alimony
Is this for real? Burgers are reaching cuckoldry levels that shouldn't be possible

I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE A LITTLE FAT!

STOP BEING A FUCKING WHORE!

NO HYMEN - NO DIAMOND!

typical wh*Te cuck

i am pretty sure there was a tweet of him saying he was getting a prenup a while back

She was actively getting blacked on the side and was just feeding Francis so he could die and she could collect.

Jesus. Do you think she tried to talk him out of getting the surgery so he wouldn't live longer?

cause of the money he was making, is this news to you? cunts go after chads and beta providers

It's a service he's paying for, he should be grateful that he's allowed to pay tax on it.

>being cuck by the verginna jew
>c.2018

Considered she enabled him to get that big I'm sure she didn't strongly protest it. Francis is starting to uncuck himself.

Can anyone actually find the specific language relating to alimony in the new tax bill? Seems like typical bullshit MSM misinformation.

So, only .gov links will suffice as proof.

No, it was the exact opposite. He said something along the lines of "let's just call this one no prenup ;)"

>After that, the spouse paying alimony can't deduct it, but the spouse receiving the money no longer has to pay taxes on it.
WHAT KIND OF NONSENSE IS THIS ??????????????????????????

>This is how Soyboys treat women
>This is how women treat SoyBoys

When will they learn?

I could be wrong but I believe this also fucks the person receiving it. The earner (in a higher tax bracket) pays taxes and the recipient gets the after tax amount even though the recipient would otherwise be in a lower tax bracket. So, the government wins out.

Correct me if I’m wrong, though. This is coming from an article that had stories about women being unfairly impacted by the change.

Why the fuck does this always happen? It's a phenomenon. It seems like in every instance where somebody I know or have seen gets a divorce, the wife always nabs the fucking dog (and the kids, of course, if there are any), even if they don't give a shit about it. Why? Are they really so cruel and spiteful that they want to leave the man totally alone and without any form of companionship whatsoever?

God damn leaf, you wasted no time.

Not BS. It’s the real deal. But I don’t think it counts for people until 2019.

>At least he WAS married. And he's making tons of money on YT, he's a celebrity. So he is already more successful than 99% of all /poltards

Being married is a sign of failure.
I fucked over 200 ladyboys inThailand, and I consider myself more successful.

>This is coming from an article that had stories about women being unfairly impacted by the change.
Okay, that's a good thing.

They were dating when he was still just pulling down diability.
>poor ass 500lb ham planet has better luck with women than Sup Forums

It’s a smart social engineering move by the feds. Discourage divorce trough taxation and earn more money when they do. Win, win.

>It's not a life, but miserable existence without purpose, challenges or accomplishments.
Oh yea cause theres no body happier or more fulfilled than male divorcees amirite ?

Yes, women are spiteful creatures.

>When will they learn?

Never... The answer is never.

It's a woman's world you bigot.

Boogie2988 has to turn his life around and turn into Boogie1488.

Everyone is talking about it, not just the MSM.

waysandmeansforms.house.gov/uploadedfiles/bill_text.pdf
>Sec. 1309. Repeal of deduction for alimony payments.

waysandmeansforms.house.gov/uploadedfiles/tax_cuts_and_jobs_act_section_by_section_hr1.pdf
>Sec. 1309. Repeal of deduction for alimony payments.
>Current law: Under current law, alimony payments generally are an above-the line deduction for the payor and included in the income of the payee. However, alimony payments are not deductible by the payor or includible in the income of the payee if designated as such by the divorce decree or separation agreement.
>Provision: Under the provision, alimony payments would not be deductible by the payor or includible in the income of the payee. The provision would be effective for any divorce decree or separation agreement executed after 2017 and to any modification after 2017 of any such instrument executed before such date if expressly provided for by such modification.

I fucking hate women

PAY!

Alimony is evil and needs to be abolished.

>It's a woman's world you bigot.

That would explain why it's going completely to shit.

>a fucking 500lb man who makes millions on YouTube who can't even walk found a gf and married her...

And the inevitable happening just happened. She got half. He's such a pussy he tried to give her MORE.

I guarantee his penis was never in her vagina. Or mouth.

Really makes you think.

prenups are a meme that 99% of the time aren't enforced. Unless your living standards and income are 100% the same as when it was signed, basically every court will consider it null.

Yeah bit Trump probably has a tiny dick

>Stop sticking your dick in crazy

>Study shows over 80% of women mentally ill

Wat do?

>2.4 million views in under a week about some 400-pound man's wife divorcing him
>Thread on Sup Forums

e-celeb worshipers are the most insufferable people on the planet.

my favorite is how he is still pretending that this is amiacble, and that she wasn't using him, even though they were only married the minimum amount of time for lifetime alimony, and he'll be paying her 6 figures a year for rest of his life. Meanwhile her excuse is "you know its just not fun anymore," "the spark is just gone you know?" after the smallest amount of time. Or my favorite "my wife is just not a sexual person."

Dont be afraid of women. Dont fall for this crap.

>my wife gave me permission while I have to pay here $10k a month for rest of my life because we were married 3 years

And he said himself she's leaving because he's been abusive to her. His nice guy thing is bullshit - behind the scenes he's probably been screaming at her and throwing shit at her. He's fucked in the head. He's an emotional cripple that refuses to deal with his past, and grow past it, and wallows in pity and surrounds himself with toys. She was a replacement mommy, and he hates his real mommy, so he took it out on his wife. Several times, he'd make something up in his fat head, have an episode of anxiety, and flip the fuck out. After the last one, she said "I'm done'. This is all from his videos, by the way.
The truth is, Boogie is a mentally defective asshole. He's getting everything he deserves. And he'll use this as an excuse to eat himself fatter than before he got the surgery, wallowing in pies and tears.

Fuck Boogie. I hope he dies oinking in pain.

he has no kids, and in his mid 40s
also he admited on a twitch stream that they've never had actual sex, not even once. They've rubbed each other off, but never actual sex.

This is correct. Prenuptial agreements very often get thrown out.

One needs to research asset protection strategies, setting up international trusts and llc’s in countries with very strict privacy laws, living in states with the “best” divorce laws, family partnership trusts, and other avenues. Gotta do this throughout the marriage and not after being slapped with papers.

She never once sucked his dick, did she?

source
now
pls
pls

No, the lesson is, no matter how famous you are, how alpha, or how rich, eventually a woman will make you lose your mind, and you'll pay anything to make her leave.

Thanks for the actual document

>People cannot be happy if their lives are reduced to mere survival, only animals live like that.

Does this guy look miserable?

Alone in the Wilderness
youtube.com/watch?v=iYJKd0rkKss

Same

What this user said. Right now would not be a good time for anyone to start ranting on the net about your wife and give the courts more ammunition against you.

It's more "pro woman" bullshit. Poor little cunt couldn't blow ALL of the alimony on shopping, because it was treated like income. Divorced dudes got a bit of a break by being able to write it off. Now he gets the whole tax bill. It's yet another reason to not marry. Not only is the entire financial future of your ex wife in your hands, you get to pay her taxes, too. Fun, huh? And stop this bullshit about prenups, they're easily broken or set aside in divorce court.
The only good thing is alimony isn't that common these days, which is why cunts live off child support, and don't have to report what they spend it on, either. This also brings it in parity with child support - currently, child support is not considered income to the receiver, and the person paying it can't deduct it.
You get to pay, the whole fucking way now. She can live off your cash tax free. The only good thing is child support eventually ends, and alimony is rare.

if that's true, he can get an annulment. In most states you have to consummate the marriage for it to count.

just don't put your dick in crazy

nigger he got surgery and has been dropping weight like crazy, it seems more like the moment he decided he wasn't going to die the bitch ditched him

or that the bitches lawyers are breathing down his neck, which is probably the reason for the whole "permission" thing

It seems that he got the surgery to have her stay via guilt

That's not how it works, dummy. Alimony is extremely rare today, and is awarded when it's a case like a 50+ year old woman who never worked gets divorced, and the husband makes all the money. In this case, she works. She has a career. I would bet ten boxes of Krispee Kreme that they're doing no fault, they split everything down the middle, no alimony. He's keeping the house, so she's probably getting a check worth at least half, along with half of any other assets. That's how no fault works - you split the assets, and both leave. No alimony. Child support is determined if there are kids.
Seriously, know what the fuck you're talking about, before running your mouth. His ex is leaving this easily because of no-fault. No fault has destroyed generations of families because of how easy it is. She doesn't need an excuse, for the courts. You just file, and go through the steps. That's what they're doing.