If only Kircheis was here

If only Kircheis was here

I'd really like to see how the story would play out if Kircheis hadn't died

Basically the same but with no reunthal rebellion and kircheis becomes the emperor after reinhard dies

Yang dies in battle and not by assassination

I think kircheis will tell reinhard to spare him or something.

One of the things i like from LOGH is that how things could've changed if some things went differently.

How would it be if Yang survived his assassination?
What if Muller didn't arrive in time during Vermillion? What if Mittermeyer had really died when his flagship was hit?

oh shit i want to cry even more right now.

Reinhardo-sama

LOGH will forever be one of my favorite anime ever. The realism that show portrayed was amazing. Kircheis will live on in our hearts.

If i watched LOGH chronologically i would cry when kircheis died since i like him in gaiden so much

How would it be if Yang didn't win every battle through pure plot power?

I watched it after i finished the OVA and cried like a bitch because of the gaiden opening. Who the fuck thought that opening was okay.

I like it

Posting cutest admiral

Yang might not have died, He did say that Kircheis could've serve to become a bridge of peace between the FPA and the new Empire. Plus, Kircheis probably wouldn't approve of the Phessani plan to kidnap the Emperor that will lead to war.

>How would it be if Yang didn't win every battle through pure plot power?
What nonsense, there were examples of military leaders being unbeaten in battle for a ridiculous amount of time. Take Hannibal for example, it's difficult to put into words just how desperate the Romans were when in came to beating Hannibal, at some point they ran out of men to send into battle and used young ill-equipped teenagers instead to fight against elephants. They suffered one decisive loss after another and it wasn't like the Romans didn't know how to wage war, otherwise they never would've gotten that far. The best thing the Romans managed to do was fight to a draw until Zama.
Yang didn't win every fight through plot but because he was a genius. If there's something to complain about it's that his actions don't always correspond to those of a great general but that's just because the author isn't one himself and hence incapable of reproducing adequate scenarios. But the concept of someone like Yang isn't fiction at all.

It would have been suffering, honestly. Before his death, they were building up a lot of inter-Reinhard camp tension between Reinhard and Kircheis.
Reinhard was becoming disillusioned with Kircheis, pondering if Annerose preferred Kircheis's opinion over his. There were a couple scenes too where Reinhard asserted his authority over Kircheis, even though he regarded Kircheis as his equal.
Then there was Westerland, and Kircheis began to question Reinhard's "justice".

The thing is between those two is that having an equal secondary is paradoxical in an absolutist autocracy. Either Reinhard would formally oppose him, or Kircheis would have rebelled first.

Hannibal sounds like a fucking Gary Stu.

He was pretty based.

Now that would be a great story to watch.

He would have won if it wasn't for his own people.

He died with devotion, with honor. Yet, everyone else just stood there and watched.

It would have been pretty interesting, yea.

He was written that way, the historian who chronicled the punic wars was hired by the Scipio family

That makes sense. I remember finding it kinda weird how the story goes on and on about how amazing Hannibal is, only for Scipio to show up kinda out of nowhere, fuck his shit up, and make him declare Scipio the great general of all time for defeating him.