I called my Mom a Whore for Christmas

So I found out my mom was a bitch when she was younger. She had boyfriends in highschool and stuff while my dad was studying and shit like that. Fucking whore. For Christmas I literally just wrapped up a piece of paper that called her a stupid fucking feminist whore. My advice to Sup Forums is just because they are your family doesn't mean they are immune from debate. If your mom is a leftist call her a faggot if she is a feminist call her a whore if she is a homosexual call her a freak whatever just don't tolerate this family tier bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/user/casualkore
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shut up retard

2edgy4me

Really user.

My moms dead user how should i proceed with doing this?

0.5/10

>yes goyim, divide the nuclear family even more

autism of the highest order. sage

his mother fucked chads behind her husbands back while he was working hiss off for her,

Sure, why not. Calling a whore a whore seems like reasonable behavior to me. Not sure why it's a christmas gift though.

Tell her to stop being a lazy cunt.

Good on you, OP.

I wish kekistan was a real place so i could deport you there

I redpilled my mom
Shes a Trump voter, gun rights supporter, redpilled on niggers and jews, hollywood brainwashing, the Frankfurt school etc.

Do guys really think their dads were the only ones to fuck their moms? Dude, get real. Other men were fucking your mom way before your dad came along lol, and she was enjoying it too.

OP sounds like a son of a whore.

You’re a weak faggot OP. You should have raped her until her asshole went from innie to outtie.

You guys haven't gotten the memo I guess. Your future wife, if you get one, already lost her virginity to another man. Your own mother fucked other guys than your father. Don't shoot the messenger, I don't make the rules.

>if your mum is homosex

Hahahahaha * breathes in* My sides Lithuania! I screamed it at her ashes real loud.

proud of yourself? She obviously raised a winner.

Was this before she dated your father?

Did she step out on your father, while she was with your father?

Every time I come to Sup Forums within 2 minutes I see a post like this from someone who is obviously new as fuck and doesn't belong here, and I remember why I don't come on Sup Forums often

you can come to /mlpol/ if you want

Fuck off - stop wasting a thread on your self absorbed bullshit.
Sup Forums is not your fucking personal blog.
Post this shit on FB where it belongs.
FB exists for narcissists to blog their personal bullshit.
Sup Forums is for politics.
Fuck off

"......" In all fields

Understandable.

Have a nice day.

Sweet dubƨ

Op BTFOing roasties on the daily, im jealous senpai

My mom only had sex with my dad. They dated 7 years before marriage and were high school sweethearts.

Congratulations to just cutting to the chase and taking out your mommy issues on your actual mommy I guess.

Dig up her corpse and proceed to punish rape
Send pics plz

I agree, your mother is a whore, dude.

My first laugh today. Thanks man.

> (You)
>Every time I come to Sup Forums within 2 minutes I see a post like this from someone who is obviously new as fuck and doesn't belong here, and I remember why I don't come on Sup Forums often
Sorry for inconveniencing your Sup Forums browsing habits. Have a merry Christmas user. How do i stop being so new?

Huge asshole if true.

Piss on her grave.

>How do i stop being so new?
Lurk two years before posting.

Cremated m8

I've been lurking for longer user.

> (You)
>>How do i stop being so new?
>Lurk two years before posting.

Based kekistani
OP so strong he only needs one post to make his point and only 3 off trips !!

man don't say that shit. no matter how upset you get. this is a joke right?

Fuck your Mom, oh we did. Crazy women are great in bed, but your Dad is an idiot for marring her. Give your Dad a hug

Your mom, your wife, your daughter- they all suck cock- probly eat man ass, definitely eat cum... At bachelorette parties they lick whipped cream off a man- think about that, your wife- all the beauty in you summed up, given shape and form- sitting there like some old faggot queen licking whipped cream off a grown man like he's Ariel Winter.

At least she didn't burn coal like LS.

bump
fuck whores

>
>> (You)
>>Every time I come to Sup Forums within 2 minutes I see a post like this from someone who is obviously new as fuck and doesn't belong here, and I remember why I don't come on Sup Forums often
>Sorry for inconveniencing your Sup Forums browsing habits. Have a merry Christmas user. How do i stop being so new?

Why are you including me in this? I didn't say you don't belong here. I'm just saying there's a difference between your mom being an unfaithful slut, and having had sex with someone before your father came into her life.

Back in my day, people dated and then had sex if it looked like they would stick together. I don't consider one of these women a slut. I do consider these one night stand casual sexual encounters disgusting. You can't trust someone like that.

Good luck on finding a virgin, though, unless you are still in your teens. You might mess up the rest of your life if you hold out for such an unrealistic expectation.

Just make sure she's not one of these damaged people who fucks anything. Never ever date a woman who claims to be bi. They are always fucked up. Listen long enough and you will see why m.youtube.com/user/casualkore

Not op but i appreciate your post. Straight to the point. Find someone who's faithful and interested in a actually relationship that ends in marriage. I'll still watch the video.

your father must be a punk ass bitch if he let you get away with saying that to his wife.
you are a punk ass bitch for disrespecting your mother.
just hang yourself cunt

Haven't you ever heard of letting sleeping dogs lie?
Why bring up old shit up?

Hero. Age war now!

It's not a single video. It's the old Loveline radio show with Dr Drew and Adam Corolla.

The point I'm getting at with bi girls, is something you can learn for yourself after you listen to enough them call into the show. Bi girls are damaged goods. They were almost always molested as kids. They are not going to get better. They are usually swingers who will never manage to be faithful to any one person. If they ever get a healthy relationship, they will screw it up.

Don't have kids with a damaged person or you will repeat the cycle. She will leave you and find someone who will molest your kids.