Refugee muslim migrant guilty in home invasion rape on white British woman

>refugee muslim migrant guilty in home invasion rape on white British woman
> thug with convictions for firearms offences and attempted murder who beat and raped a woman in a sadistic attack after walking into her house.

>punched and raped his terrified victim during a three-hour ordeal of "cruel, sadistic, prolonged, repeated torture and anal rape".

>She begged her attacker to stop during the ordeal which was described in court as "everybody's absolute worst nightmare".

Medical experts testified to the extent of the facial and rectal damage

There was "blood everywhere" and the violent incident had left her feeling "horrible", a court heard.

> "Please just go away. Leave me. Don't do this."

>"This case can't be described as anything other than cruel, sadistic, prolonged, repeated torture.

"It's clear you got sexual pleasure not just from the sexual act itself but from the violence and fear you used towards your victim.

"This is a very serious offence of violence."
She moved around to try to stop him and tried to kick him to stop him raping her.

"He was punching her repeatedly to the face," said Mr Lowe.

>"He kept hold of her by her hair, maintaining anal penetration. There was blood everywhere.

>He punched her 10-15 times.

>"He punched her again. She lost consciousness. She started to cry, pleading with the defendant: 'Please leave me alone. Please leave me'."

Other urls found in this thread:

grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/body-building-thug-who-raped-670360http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/body-building-thug-who-raped-670360
grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/body-building-thug-who-raped-670360
m.newsok.com/article/3642339
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bodybuilding-thug-punched-tortured-raped-11399371
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/01/22/brutal-domestic-attack-forces-indianapolis-woman-restart-entire-life/96924340/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/body-building-thug-who-raped-670360http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/body-building-thug-who-raped-670360

Toll paid

This is why I own a gun and advocate firearms training and ownership.
DEUS VULT.

>refugee muslim
>poland
stupid fuckin moor

Spanish flag is at it again

she prob voted for the policies that brought him there so deserved it desu

toll status: payed

What are you trying to achieve here? Rotherham won't just magic itself away.

EXTERMINATE MUSLIMS
EXTERMINATE LIBERALS
EXTERMINATE MUSLIMS
EXTERMINATE LIBERALS
EXTERMINATE MUSLIMS
EXTERMINATE LIBERALS
EXTERMINATE MUSLIMS
EXTERMINATE LIBERALS
EXTERMINATE MUSLIMS
EXTERMINATE LIBERALS
EXTERMINATE MUSLIMS
EXTERMINATE LIBERALS
EXTERMINATE MUSLIMS
EXTERMINATE LIBERALS
EXTERMINATE MUSLIMS
EXTERMINATE LIBERALS
EXTERMINATE MUSLIMS
EXTERMINATE LIBERALS

So was she arrested afterwards for resisting enrichment?

part and parcel

Article not found. Cuck language detected "body building thug" and lots of graphic details about the anal rape. Calling bullshit

So that you can kill Spanish shitposters?

We should learn from Muslim men. You should rape white women to reproduce, it's the only way to win against Islam.

If men like this think this about women how are they any better? I'm glad I live in America where I have gun rights to shoot someone.

Yeah I should fight against Sharia from another country only to end up with Sharia in my own country. That makes perfect sense NOT

>i sure am glad i voted for more migration!

fucking mexican nigger BTFO

Yeah because it's guaranteed she voted for it because of vagina. I bet you also deny rape culture despite the fact many people here are cheering on rape.

If I got raped and pregnant I'd abort it. If I got HIV from a rape I'd not only take the guy who did it out I'd take out his worthless friends.

>refugee muslim

stopped reading. these facts aren't relevant in this type of abuse.

fake article
KYS
sage

I know some masterpiece of german engineering to fix that problem.

dont worry feminism will save you

fake news

1. Spanish flag
2. Not related to muslims
3. Not archived link
4. Mentions forced anal sex

My god. That's gotta be worth at least 10 hours community service and a free apartment. If only that poor man had gotten more pussy, this could have been prevented. If we give them more money the problem will go away.

if we don't, who will?

>despite the fact many people here are cheering on rape.
These are just the resident cuckposters. Don't mind them. It turns them on to see their women brutalized. Most people on Sup Forums detest them and stay out of these threads for that very reason.

But they bring culture to your cultureless land, so it's worth it.

Never forget the current ruke: only People Of Color possess culture. White people do no...theirs is only a history of oppression and colinization.

You need these migrants. They provide culture to your bland, boring countries.

a polak maybe a mudslime but very real not fake just read the news story at the link

This is the real link, and pic related is the thug
grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/body-building-thug-who-raped-670360

She voted for it, who cares?

>reddit spacing
>can't even into green text
GTFO off my pol, newfag
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>muslim migrant

he was polish jej

Around Poles watch your holes.

I need more information. I need to see what she looks like naked. Maybe a video of the alleged rape too? Did she cum?

another good reason to hate invaders purely for their actions.
But you can be damn sure some faggot-ass tv-zombie will call everyone racist for being upset about these disgusting mudslimes, with their mutilated dicks just like their jewish cousins; the same jews who invited them in here

Lets remove these semitic leeches once and for all. I am all fine with nuking the entire middle east to get rid of these scum.

>"body building thug"
>forced anal sex
pic related

>he didnt spend 3 hours making the text fit some autistic pattern systems
castrate yourself

Jesus lad, you sure have some derranged imagination.

Photo of the assailant.

I would have to ask if she advocated for open immigration. If yes then she did ask for it. As we find more and more the women paying the toll are the ones in the streets wanting open borders.

m.newsok.com/article/3642339

>it took police 14 minutes to get to scene
>it took a 12ga shot a fraction of a second to tear into the invader’s body

Merry Christmas.

It's at least the second story he makes up this week. At least he always causes butthurt and confusion.

This is some abstract fetish you have I must say. Almost admirable in its bizarreness.

Current link: mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bodybuilding-thug-punched-tortured-raped-11399371

Why can't this happen to people like Angela Merkel?
Did she actually vote for it? While that's ironic, it's still not right. I still blame the (((politicians))) who convinced idiots like her that voting for more repefugees was a good idea. She shouldn't even be allowed to vote in the first place.

The guy was a based Polish man though.

>no "anus totally blown out"

Stopped reading.

you started early on the sangria today it seems Juan..

We aren't cheering rape, roastie. We're bitterly spitting on the smoldering, semen-soaked ashes of the anemic Anglo. If a Muslim did this to one of our relatives, it would be Taken Care Of. If you don't have friends or relations like that the you are a part of victim culture. You choose to be vulnerable instead of surrounding yourself with a white alpha male who will keep the Ahmed and the Tyreese from exploiting your natural physical weakness for their disgusting primal urges. As white men we won't even force sex on you, though we will drop you if you don't do the minimum required to sexually satisfy us.

She voted for this.

Until women vote away the second amendment, sure. Great point.

OP is a lot wing faggot from the cabbage server, trying to spread fake news

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/01/22/brutal-domestic-attack-forces-indianapolis-woman-restart-entire-life/96924340/

>Spaniard posting fake news

Hilarious.

>t. Virgin Manlet

I can't believe it went to court, it's some sort of Christmas miracle

>defending a stupid woman who voted for vibrant diversity and cultural enrichment
You're weak.

>Spain user posting fake news again
Is this a new meme?

It won't happen. If I was in Europe I wouldn't follow the law plus in Europe prisons are like luxury motels and if nobody hires you you can easily get on the taxpayer dime. It's their fault for not allowing me self defense so I'd feel no guilt

hot.

I like all the Yanks that swarm in to call us 'cucks' without actually reading any of the thread!

Its hilarious.