This is your Christian god Sup Forums, your celebrating his holiday

Christmas = Pagan holiday and commeration of the winter solstice

Christianity = Pagan larping as monotheistic

Jesus = prophet of baphomet(Semitic god)

God/Father = Baphomet

Spirit = primordial ejaculate of Baphomet

Christanity is a Semitic paganistic cult formed from the ashes of ancient Semitic religions of Syria and Jordan. Your god is merely another manifestation of the Canaanite gods.

Other urls found in this thread:

kingjamesbibleonline.org/Isaiah-Chapter-56/#5
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Galatians-Chapter-3/#28
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-Chapter-19/#12
kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Kings-Chapter-14/
kingjamesbibleonline.org/2-Kings-Chapter-23/
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Deuteronomy-Chapter-22/
kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Corinthians-Chapter-6/#9>9
kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Corinthians-Chapter-11/#14
sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta16.htm
kingjamesbibleonline.org/2-Kings-Chapter-23/#7
whale.to/c/Prometheus Rising.pdf
sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta24.htm
sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta34.htm
sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/img/14300.jpg
sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta29.htm
deoxy.org/8origins.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_calendar
freetexthost.com/q0yzdjym6q
pastebin.com/uVTUQNxW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

T: rabbinical Jew who rejects the messiah Jesus who was prophesied by Isaiah

>prophet of baphomet(Semitic god)
You have a lot more learning to do.
Oh, and Sage

>kingjamesbibleonline.org/Isaiah-Chapter-56/#5
>3 Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, The LORD hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree
>4 For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant
>5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off

>kingjamesbibleonline.org/Galatians-Chapter-3/#28
>28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus

>kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-Chapter-19/#12
>11 But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given
>12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it

Bolstering this hypothesis, in the Bible, worshippers of the 'groves' or Asherah are described as sodomites;

>kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Kings-Chapter-14/
>23 For they also built them high places, and images, and groves, on every high hill, and under every green tree
>24 And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel

>Not knowing that the celebration of winter solstice was celebrated all around europe
>not knowing the church purposely moved christmas to coincide with the holiday

Saged

>kingjamesbibleonline.org/2-Kings-Chapter-23/
>6 And he brought out the grove from the house of the LORD, without Jerusalem, unto the brook Kidron, and burned it at the brook Kidron, and stamped it small to powder, and cast the powder thereof upon the graves of the children of the people
>7 And he brake down the houses of the sodomites, that were by the house of the LORD, where the women wove hangings for the grove

The Bible defines the behaviors it condemns as sodomy;

>kingjamesbibleonline.org/Deuteronomy-Chapter-22/
>5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God

>kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Corinthians-Chapter-6/#9>9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
>10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

>kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Corinthians-Chapter-11/#14
>14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

Asherah defies these laws because she's the wife of El - but also the mother of El, and so the source of his aesthetics, ethics and morals. El desires nothing other than his mother, because he has absolutely no other objects towards which to express his love. El's ideal and only imaginable lover is a hermaphrodite, and Asherah created our world-sphere so that she could give birth to El, love him, and give birth to many children to assure the eternity of her bloodline.

The symbol of Asherah is the six-pointed Star of Remphan - the carbon hexagon;

>sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta16.htm
>The Pythagoreans held the hexad--6--to represent, as Clement of Alexandria conceived, the creation of the world according to both the prophets and the ancient Mysteries. It was called by the Pythagoreans the perfection of all the parts
>The hexad is also the symbol of marriage, because it is formed by the union of two triangles, one masculine and the other feminine
>and the hexad is a balance number; the world, because the world, like the hexad, is often seen to consist of contraries by harmony; omnisufficient, because its parts are sufficient for totality (3 +2 + 1 = 6); unwearied, because it contains the elements of immortality

A carbon atom weighs 12.011 units of standard aromic weight, and six carbon atoms combine to form a carbon hexagon. 12 * 6 = 72. Every benzene ring is an Asherah, and crosslinking and polymerization (Weaving; tantuvAya) extend the graphene sheet (Tantra.) There are a multitude of Asherah's just as there are a multitude of carbon hexaons - 'As Above; So Below.' The phenols of lignin each contain an Asherah, making a tree a grove of Asherah's - together, many trees form an Asherah grove.

This weaving of the graphene sheet is referenced in the Bible in the context of an Asherah grove;

>kingjamesbibleonline.org/2-Kings-Chapter-23/#7
>7 And he brake down the houses of the sodomites, that were by the house of the LORD, where the women wove hangings for the grove

I've been inside one of these carbon hexagons. Six walls surround the yard, and in the center is a mansion with a large oak tree surmounting it. The yard is filled with tall, green grass, flowers, fungi and grains - poppies, wheat, ephedra, cannabis, psilocybe, ergot and Salvia divinorum. The 72 Elohim practice Circuit-VII-Neurogenetic engineering to harness the Life-Force, which they worship in it's original form - a hermaphrodite;

>whale.to/c/Prometheus Rising.pdf
>Another 5% have neurogenetic consciousness, and function as Evolutionary Agents—servants of the Life Force, in Shaw's terminology. Their "God" is Pan (life), and their goal is immor- tality.

>sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta24.htm
>The practice of magic--either white or black--depends upon the ability of the adept to control the universal life force--that which Eliphas Levi calls the great magical agent or the astral light. By the manipulation of this fluidic essence the phenomena of transcendentalism are produced. The famous hermaphroditic Goat of Mendes was a composite creature formulated to symbolize this astral light. It is identical with Baphomet

The creation of the self-fertilizing, immortal, hermaphroditic Soma body was considered the magnum opus of European Alchemy;

>sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta34.htm
>sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/img/14300.jpg
>The symbol reproduced above is from a rare edition of the Turbæ Philosophorum published in Germany in 1750, and represents by a hermaphroditic figure the accomplishment of the magnum opus

The entire list of Elohim;

Aerher/Fire: 7+7+7+7=28, E-El; 72.
Fire/Fire: Re-El, Ze-El, Se-El, Ye-El, He-El, Ge-El, Ke-El; 7;
Fire/Air:,Ra-El, Za-El, Sa-El, Ya-El, Ha-El, Ga-El, Ka-El; 7;
Fire/Water: Ro-El, Zo-El, So-El, Yo-El, Ho-El, Go-El, Ko-El; 7;
Fire/Earth: Ru-El, Zu-El, Su-El, Yu-El, Hu-El, Gu-El, Ku-El; 7;
Aether/Air: 4+4+4+4=16+28=44, A-El; 71;
Air/Fire: Me-El, Pe-El, Be-El, We-El; 4;
Air/Air: Ma-El, Pa-El, Ba-El, Wa-El; 4;
Air/Water: Mo-El, Po-El, Bo-El, Wo-El; 4;
Air/Earth: Mu-El, Pu-El, Bu-El, Wu-El; 4;
Aether/Water: 4+4+4+4=16+44=60, O-El; 70;
Water/Fire: Le-El, Ne-El, De-El, Te-El; 4;
Water/Air: La-El, Na-El, Da-El, Ta-El; 4;
Water/Water: Lo-El, No-El, Do-El, To-El; 4;
Water/Earth: Lu-El, Nu-El, Du-El, Tu-El; 4.
Aether/Earth: 2+2+2+2=8+60=68, U-El; 69;
Earth/Fire: The-El, Je-El; 2;
Earth/Air: Tha-El, Ja-El; 2;
Earth/Water: Tho-El, Jo-El; 2;
Earth/Earth: Thu-El, Ju-El; 2.

We see here four Elohim whose names have only the ending -L consonant; E-El; A-El; O-El; and U-El. The LORD, El, YHWH, the King of Heaven is called E-El on this chart, and the LADY, Elat, Asherah, the Queen of Heaven is called A-El - E-El and A-El are their true names. Beneath them are O-El, Oceanus; and U-El, Gaia.

The generations and colors of these four is as follows;

Generation 1, Red: A-El, who has red eyes and red hair, self-fertilizes,
Generation 2, Black, A-El gives birth to the black-haired, brown-eyed E-El, who fertilizes his mother A-El,
Generarion 3, Blue, Green: A-El gives birth to the blond and blue-eyed O-El and white-haired U-El whose eyes are green,
Generation 4: E-El fertilizes A-El, O-El and U-El and they each give birth to three hermaphrodites each - 3 * 3 = 9,
Generation 5: 9 + 3 = 12 * 3 = 36,
Generation 6: 36 * 2 = 72,
Generation 7: One of the 72 hermaphrodites (Somamba) leaves to create the next Asherah-World-Sphere, leaving 71 + E-El = 72, 71 of which have one boy, one girl and one hermaphrodite; 71 * 3 = 213,
Generation 8: Of the 213, 141 were female or hermaphrodite and themselves gave birth to one boy, one girl and one hermaphrodite; 141 * 3 = 423,
Generation 9: Of the 423, 282 were female or hermaphrodite and gave birth to 846 children,
Generation 10: 846 / 3 = 282 * 2 = 564 * 3 = 1,692; 1 + 1 = 2 + 2 = 4 + 9 = 13 + 36 = 49 + 36 = 85 + 213 = 298 + 423 = 721 + 846 = 1,567 + 1,692 = 3,259.

These Generations also correspond to the Days of the Bible, such that on the seventh Day there were 72 Elohim.

9 * 4 = 36 * 2 (9 * 8) = 72 = Number of Elohim,
14 * 5 (14 * 5) = 70, Number of Sons of Asherah (A-El) and Yahweh (E-El,)
17 * 2 = 34 * 2 (17 * 4) = 68, Number of Elohim at Generation 6 beyond Gen-4 Elohim.

Though true biological hermaphrodites, E-El functioned strictly as a male, and O-El functioned stictly as a female. A-El is Kether, while E-El is Abba and O-El is Aima;

>sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta29.htm
>From this eternal and ancient androgyne--Kether--come forth Chochmah, the great Father, and Binah, the great Mother. These two are usually referred to as Abba and Aima respectively--the first male and the first female, the prototypes of sex

Timothy Leary supposedly referenced a book of tantric ('Fabric') knowledge to produce the 8-Circuit model of consciousness, and this book featured hermaphroditic imagery;

>deoxy.org/8origins.htm
>Aryabhata flipped to the seventh card . . . a hulking, hairy, yellow–skinned hermaphrodite, paleolithic hominid holding a stone–axe is bending over looking at its own reflection in a pool
>The eighth card . . . a golden–skinned hermaphrodite sitting on a Chariot, Hir righthand holding a pen (which in Steinberg fashion is drawing the outline of Hir own head. Leary: "This one is modern enough to be from The New Yorker," said the Commodore with awe. "How old is this book
>Card Nineteen . . . the Interstellar Hermaphrodite is duplicated in ever–decreasing size, copies of Itself spiralling through the star–filled sky. The color has changed to violet. "It has something to do with evolution. But I don’t really get it."
>Card Twenty . . . the Interstellar Hermaphrodite is creating organic designs, weaving star–rays, designing Its own body
>"I see. Nineteen and Twenty are interstellar versions of Seven and Eight. That’s fascinating. Do the first twelve stages predict the next twelve?"
>"Now you know why I came here. First to remind you that tantric fusion is the posture from which the future is explored."

The 8 circuits are each divided into 3 stages each, for a total of 24 stages. Card seven corresponds to stage 7, which is Circuit-III/Stage-I, and card eight to Circuit-III/Stage-II. 8 * 3 = 24 * 3 = 72. The number 3 and the Trinity represent the three forms of god; Female (O-El;) Hermaphrodite (A-El;) and Male (E-El.) The sexes correspond to the three worlds;

Male = Heaven = E-El,
Hermaphrodite = Earth = A-El,
Female = Hell = O-El.

72 / 7 = 10.28571428571429, 259,200 / 10.28571428571429 = 25,199.99999999999 / 10 = 2,519.999999999999, thus illustrating how the lengths of the ages are derived. 7 * 10 = 70, which is the number of E-El's sons. These 72 hermaphroditic gods are then multiplied by 2 to obtain 144 - the 72 demons listed in the Ars Goetia (The female bodies) and the 72 angels of the Shem Hamphoresh (The 72 male PAH stacks/Elohim) combined to form 72 whole Body-Soul-Groups. 144,000 days is one Baktun of 400 360-day years, and 360 * 72 = 25,920 * 10 = 259,200. A planet which experienced 25,199.99999999999 local years for every 25,920 would be placed 0.972222222222222 times Earth's distance from the Sun, producing a 354.861111111111 day year;

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_calendar
>Because the period of twelve such lunations—a lunar year—is a little less than 354 days, 8 hours, 48 minutes, and 34 seconds (354.367056 days), purely lunar calendars lose around 11 days per year relative to the Gregorian calendar
>the lack of intercalation causes the lunar months to cycle through all the seasons of the Gregorian year over the course of a 33-lunar-year cycle

We can therefore say that these angels and demons are associated with this lunar cycle, such that 33 lunar years is 354.861111111111 * 33 = 11,710.41666666666 / 365 = 32.08333333333332 solar years;

>sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta29.htm
>When the ten numbers which pertain to the globes (Sephiroth) are combined with the 22 letters relating to the channels, the resultant sum is 32--the number peculiar to the Qabbalistic Paths of Wisdom. These Paths, occasionally referred to as the 32 teeth in the mouth of the Vast Countenance or as the 32 nerves that branch out from the Divine Brain, are analogous to the first 32 degrees of Freemasonry, which elevate the candidate to the dignity of a Prince of the Royal Secret

Essays are here;

>freetexthost.com/q0yzdjym6q

My ideal genome is here;

>pastebin.com/uVTUQNxW

My email is; [email protected]

This, Christianity is literally the elimination of Judaism. Which is why (((they))) hate it so much. They want to go back to being Gods chosen people, instead of that mantle falling to Christians.

(((They))) absolutely love Atheism and Paganism because both promote weakness and degeneracy, which tends to wreck nations.

>Baphomet = God/Father
you'd be more accurate if you said Baal/Moloch. Baphomet represents the divine androgyny or union of the feminine/masculine which is supposed to be God's true state ("our God is one") as well as the original Adam before the fall into sin / duality.

I want GLP to LEAVE!

>Jesus teach against demons and lucifer
>somehow this faggot think it's the same

the abrahamic god is saturn. saturn=moloch/yhwh/cronus etc jesus/thor/zeus is the sun or jupiter.cronus, santa, god, baal, grim reaper etc what do these saturnian figures have in common? well the most obvious surface level similarity is they are called either lord or father and all have long white beards. you've likely seen pictures of black cubes such as the tefillin cube of the jews and the kaaba of the muslims, the black cube is a symbol of saturn and physical reality. remember kaaba + allah = kabbalah or cube god. I suggest looking into saturn if you want to go down the rabbit hole.

This

where do you see black cubes in Christianity?

Does (((this))) have a lot of impact anymore? Everyone knows what it means.

the cube flat packed is a cross. 6 2d squares make the shape. while were on the topic of 6, 6 is the number of physical creation. 666 = carbon 6 neutrons, 6 protons and 6 electrons. the number of man and beast (carbon life) Tesla said to understand the universe you have to understand 3, 6 and 9.

but the cross was not black tho

why do you people hang on in the number 666 when it was Jesus who teached us about it?
what do you think of Jesus?

Jesus, often called the Son of David, was known for having power over demons. Solomon (the Son of David) was famous for the same thing. Solomon worshipped Baal/Moloch.

>Solomon worshiped Ashtoreth, the goddess of the Sidonians, and Molech, the detestable god of the Ammonites.

This is why the Jews claimed he cast out a demon in Baal's name.

>But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, “Only by Beelzebul (derived from Baalzebub), the prince of the demons, does this man drive out demons.”

Solomon was also said to be the wisest man ever borne. Jesus calls himself the child of Wisdom.

>The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and you say, ‘Look at this glutton and drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and of sinners!’ But wisdom is vindicated by all her children.”

Wisdom is the Ashtoreth who Solomon worshipped, the Holy Spirit who came in the form of a dove upon Jesus, the goddess spoken of in Proverbs 3 that was with the masculine aspect of God since the beginning.

solomon worshiped demons cause he was influenced by a egyptian princess, in the end of his life he came back to the truth and wrote ecclesiastes, he followed two different religions through his life

So an unpacked cube is a cross? A cube we can escape? Cross= transcending the cube?
Deep.

They call Jesus "the Son of David" aka Solomon repeatedly which seems very odd for the perfect man if Solomon truly led people into false idol worship regardless if he supposedly changed his mind later.

they call Jesus descendant of the house of David, not literally his son

I've never done drugs but man do I want to know what hell you're on.

>"And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil." - Matthew 15:22

And Jesus directly comparing himself to Solomon.

>"The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here." - Matthew 12:42

are you saying the canaan woman is calling him solomon? are you saying Jesus is calling himself solomon?

I have a soft spot for christianity being raised one but what do i think of jesus? I respect and admire what the figure embodies but i doubt the biblical version was real. if rabbi yeshua existed then he has become ascribed with other myths. all cultures seem to have the jesus and father god dynamic, thor and odin (the saturnian god with one all seeing eye) and zeus (another lightning god) and his father cronus (who is saturn god of time, cronus is seen eating his children as time eats everything this is where the elites love of child sacrifice comes from) the electric universe theory explains the link between the sun/light/electricity gods. basically jesus/lucifer = the physical sun and saturn the black sun/hole/ether from which all physical things flow down from. another thing early christian were called helio gnostics or sun knowers.

Salvia and weed. Really just weed at the moment, but the salvia is my real inspiration.

I write while drinking coffee, though.

hmm im starting to think pagan gods are from the devil, i mean it's not that greeks invented them, but someone showed them, why do greek try to mix Jesus with lucifer? or say God was lucifer?
they think the titan cronos was lucifer and gave birth to their gods odin and thor, they believe good comes from evil, they believe evil is good, they are mixing things up

yes, but through knowledge and goodness not blind belief forced on you by them to keep you enslaved and stop you from transcending. the crucifixion represents daath or gnosis/ a heart that knows knowledge. it brings together chokmah and binah/saturn of kabbalah and combines it in the heart or sun symbol of the kabbalah tree and allows access to kether. i'd suggest watching the youtube video behold the hand behold the nail by danny wilten for a deeper look at this topic.

in a way they are. the devil is the god of the jews,muslims and to some degree christians it is known as the demiurge, saturn or EL, the gods are elohim.saturn is the king because it takes 30 yrs to revolve around the sun. these gods are the planets and other heavenly bodies. in genesis it says when translated properly that the elohim say come lets make man (reform man) in our image. we are their reflection we have them within us as "chakras" and they are a reflection of us, as within so without. the oracle of delphi i believe said something along the lines of know thyself and know the gods and the heavens. the question is what do you call God? do you call your parents gods or the planets or the black sun from which these physical things come or the mind in which everything exists?

pretty sure it was (((mixed up))) on purpose they even changed the musical scale

remember all of this physical reality is a duality,yin and yang, male and female, night and day, jachin and boaz, electricity and magnetism. the universe works of these dual forces interacting. in a way physical creation is the source/god spliting itself into a duality and having sex on a gigantic scale
another unrelated, thing the devil or the baphomet has horns because capricorn is the hose of saturn and the torch above baphomets head is kether.

the twin towers symbolise the two pillars of kabbalah jachin and boaz and their destruction and recreation as one tower signifies the unification of 2 into 1. the baphomet also symbolises this return to the divine through unification.