Race-mixing gone right

wtf happened to Eartha Kitt's daughter?

Eartha took the big white cock. Her daughter followed up with another big white cock. Granddaughter ends up white with little to no trace of black.

White man fixing the black race.

the curse has been lifted.

Eartha was a mulatto, gave daughter a leg up

Santa, baby
Let me ride on that fat cock tonight
Fits right

So what, 3 generations of bleaching and you can hardly tell? We need to get some tests done on that granddaughter, stat.

kek

One drop rule, I see it in her eyes would not breed

>hardly tell?
Nigger she looks like the Amerimutt meme wait until she is older and she'll look even more like her mutt mother.

This

God damnit you non whites calling everything white. Holy fuck

Thanks OP, I'm putting that one in my 'bleaching' folder.

>3 generations to turn them white
>1 generation to turn YOU black

wew germany you fucked up

>blue eyes isn't white

fuck off dumb onedrop niggers

Shut the fuck up you fucking muttlato faggot.

Hear hear, if you go to the philipines you can find kids walking around with green eyes and red hair, thanks to mutliple generations of sex tourism.

rude

Go cry about being a mutt somewhere else.

This.

Also this.

Eartha was more Cherokee than black.

>That's right Goyim, don't strength your numbers! Only 100% racially pure Bavarian phenotype is white!

Fuck off Sargon of Mossad.

looks hwhite to me.

looks like Ivanka at 50

There is no such thing as bleaching. We are white. Niggers are not. To try and make niggers like us, at the expense of our gene pools purity is an abomination against God.

Why does every libfaggot act like they've never heard of facial surgery, skin-whitening creams, and hair dye?

She looks like she's lightened her skin (her hand looks darker) and her hair looks thick and course (it's been dyed and straightened). You can also see traits of black-ness in her face. On top of this she's probably also had huge amounts of cosmetic surgery.

On left was after at least one nose job, too btw.

This. She was quite the minx as well.

Another picture. Seems to be the lighting making her skin look lighter in OP's pic.

why everyone here seems to know who the fuck are these women? Also, big woman and little woman are fine, no need to stress out with mulato shit like always. Gosh u so paranoid

t. french demi goy

Yeah, also if it wasn't for her bleached hair, she wouldn't look so white

Eartha Kitt was an African goddess though.

Kek

You say that because you know she has black ancestry. If you never knew you would asume she's full white. Quit bullshiting

What else you got m8?

How could any white person not vomit thinking about making out with that face

Bullshit, look at the tan skin on the girl, the nose. I'd be calling her mixed in a heartbeat. Maybe you just aren't as discerning with your radar?