We Can't Study 6

Brown girl from We Can't Study is unimaginably thirsty.

>nigger ALMOST fucks up Rizu chapter

>brown girl is now the cockblocker
rev up those loser flags swim girl.

Also next chapter is literature girl from the las page comments.
Oddly enough, i find this series comfy and not the clusterfuck of suffering nisekoi was it will get the axe in some weeks, isn't it?

I don't see ANY of the new series surviving
it's just a matter of how many chapters they get

I'm sure at least one will last a year.

don't worry, user
it won't be this one

Maybe Marie or the stone one.

What is this manga about???

Brown girl is super cute but she needs to go away. Secondary haremettes need to go extinct.

I'm having fun with this series, it's really comfy, but I don't know if the pacing is maybe a little too fast.

I feel like the author is burning too many options way too soon.

>Harem end
>But only for the main girls
>Brown loses

Good.

Math is cute.
CUTE!

the MC is dirty poor, right?
he should get a meal-ticket

All the red flags stuck onto brown is astounding.

>thirsty
Check.
>easily gets jealous
Check.
>technically first girl
Check.
>childhood friend
Check.

What a shame.

Don't forget that she's tomboyish.

>best girl traits are all loser traits

>/sci/ , /lit/ & Sup Forums: The Harem

I think there's an anime about this but with /sci/ winning in the end

>technically first girl

First girl trait does not work that way

Any spoilers for Poro?

I can't stand this shit quality scans. The main selling point for me for this series is art and the scanslation butchers it through over leveling / denoise.

>all those idiots that couldn't read between the lines and kept arguing Sup Forums wasn't in love with the MC

Takemoto's behavior is a little strange in this chapter.

just wait until tomorrow

Same here. They could literally wait less than one day and do the chapter, but they insist on doing it earlier for some reason.

We still don't know if she is.

Thinking about Jinsei probably, and /sci/ starts out winning, she is pretty much the only option. /lit/ and Sup Forums push her to the mc from the beginning.
Later he sets up some flags with /lit/ and Sup Forums but he sets even more with /sci/ in parallel.

Also, we get the artsy nudist eventually. 0 romantic involvement, though, and she also pushes /sci with him.
Other than pure lust, he also doesn't seem too interested in the others either. /lit/s grandpa thinks she likes him and Sup Forums adores him when he becomes his tokusatsu persona but cares little for him otherwise. They are all friends of course, but weirdly enough, it wasn't much of a harem series. It was more like one of those "cute girls doing cute things" that happens to have a male character.

Sup Forums is so cute.
It is a shame she has no chance of winning whatsoever. Best she can hope for is a harem end.

Its not fair Bros, why must Brown loose? She's perfect

I know user, I know

Winning the MCbowl is that big of a deal to her. She hasn't fallen for him yet and I don't think she will.

Good. Main heroine.

Back in chapter 3, /sci/ was wearing an apron that read "Tokumori" or "special serving" which are those extremely large servings of food in japan. Obviously a joke about her boobs.
This chapter, her shirt read "fukasigi", while in japanese there isn't a "si", so it was most likely a reference to one of the author's previous work, "Fukashigi philia".
Wonder what other things I'll notice by staring at her chest from now on.

For some reason, probably the use of negative space and the mix of chibi and normal style, this manga's artstyle reminds me of Chikiko. And that's horrifying.

>mc doesnt sperg for being alone with a girl
>just wanted to study yet properly helps her
Even though the girl are cute, I like him more.

I hate it when harem series throw in other heroines but then just treat them as comic relief or drama fuel and don't ever have the MC develop relationships with them. It's not a harem when you do that; it's just a normal love story between two character. What is the point?

Is she?

>Blushes and doesn't say anything for the rest of the chapter after whatever Yuiga did to them in the dark
Brown is absurdly cute

It feels good to have a main character with personality and morals, however simple they may be.

Elevens have shit taste when it comes to best girls.

Seriously, what was even the last time brown/tomboyish/childhood friend girl won over the shy/black haired/ojousama/yamato nadeshiko/autistic girl?

Brown girl isn't even that brown, the scans are toilet paper quality

Is it a manga about study technique? Because it's an actual tragedy that shit isn't taught properly in school.

Jealous girls are awful.

>best girl already has this many lose flags

This manga can go die. Literally Nisekoi 2.

That one where the guy gets kidnapped and taken to the school with all the rich, sheltered virgins? The winner was the tomboy-ish idiot redhead.

Brown never, ever wins in mainstream manga or anime. Even Yami in TLRD lost to the shy/black-haired/yamato nadeshiko. You have some chocolate winners in LNs though.

Ok, Sup Forums, let me hear your thoughts:
What was it he did to them in the dark and can either of them still be brides?

One was glasses tits other was firm ass

>HYAAH!
Which one said it?

There is The First Girl to show on screen and there's the first girl the MC has met offscreen, the latter one loses usually.

I meant this, yeah.

I think adding brown girl was a mistake as cute as she can be. It's simply growing too much to juggle.

He Held brown's hand

Due to the level of embarrassment, Sup Forums.
Now what did he do and how didn't he notice he hadn't grabbed the lighter?

>tfw a mango is better at teaching how to make essays than all of my teachers

He definitely needs to take responsibility, she just can't find a husband anymore.

She literally said in this chapter that she didn't confessed yet because she doesn't have the will to do it.

>american education

She didn't say to who.

>She didn't say to who.

>When the essay technique he teaches is absolute dogshit.

But she didn't. She just said she didn't have the guts to confess in middle school. She was comparing it to the current situation because this new situation required courage. It is embarrassing to cling to someone over being scared of the dark.

How many layers of denial are you on, senpai?

This is like, first slide of the laziest powerpoint presentation any half-decent hack would ever put together.
You sure you were not conned into enrolling into a fake school?

None. Brown won't get BTFO because she doesn't like him. She will be happy throughout the series and won't have any negative emotions.

>Brown doesn't like him

It's a weekly manga. You cannot have only two girls without it running out of steam really fast, which is not what a Jump series is going for. More girls = more shit happening = time passes slower = more chapters.

Having said that it'll probably be cancelled before it can really get going, but that doesn't mean adding more girls is a mistake.

Brown can always go for his BFF

4 years later...

She wants to do her best for herself and him who has faith in her. She remembers his caring, understanding attitude.

Shit

>That one where the guy gets kidnapped and taken to the school with all the rich, sheltered virgins? The winner was the tomboy-ish idiot redhead.
Doesn't ring any bells, do you remember the name?

Shomin Sample

Yeah, that piece of shit.

Really? I thought this was going for the harem end, damn now i don't feel like watching it.

Wait wtf meido sisterzoned or what

>Comfy chapter ruined by brown girl
What a shame

How many chapters until she loses?

>Finally get a shortstack chapter
>Fucking Sup Forums butts in

Come the fuck on, Sup Forums can get her own chapter later on.

>Swimmer
>Energetic
>Stupid
>Cute
>Unexpectedly extremely pure
>Tanned
If this ever gets an anime HA!, she needs to be voice by Chiwa Saito.

>Brown won't get BTFO because she doesn't like him
You are aware this is a harem shonen jump manga right?

I was pretty surprised that she wasn't allowed to have her own chapter.

>I would've confessed long ago.

I'm more upset about how it looked like they were going to use the study aspect as the comedy point of the chapter but the author just isn't good enough to do something like that so he went with romcom 101. It wasn't a bad chapter and it was very cute, though.

Uruka even stole the spotlight a bit with how surprisingly pure she is. Poor Rizu didn't even do much.

This. Was it supposed to be a subtle confirmation that /lit/ is the main girl?

I wanna go for his bff.

>I want to be the first!

Now I realize that she really have 0 chances to win.

his BFF must become one of the harem-options

Brown a cute.

>that cameltoe in lit

you fucking bastard, made me check if it was also edited

Holy shit someone remembers Jinsei exists
Now that was a painful wait for subs

And here I was wondering nobody would notice that.

>That one page essay she wrote at the end

It was more than one page, that page was just the conclusion.

Still, I find it amusing she included her accidental groping in there.

Rizu a cute! A cute!

Holy shit JB scans are trash