Any white nationalist groups on Uni Züri/ETH Züri Campus?

feeling quite lonely with these SP/AL spergs, i hide my nazi sympathies and generally am being liked but im sick of not being able to talk IRL to people who feel the same way about all this political shit.

Same boat. Hide your power level until you can find some lady that you can be yourself with at home.

Does Blaire have nudes?

i went to a few political groups in my uni
they are all cucks

then i started to talk to my fellow students
they are all basically fucking redpilled on islam, women and general degeneracy (except on jews because muh 6 gazillions)

do not attend any organized groups

use memes to break the ice, it helps

UZH here, I feel you.

Büenzli

ETH student reporting in

Id be willing to meet up

Soldat Newfag, Achtung!

OP here
i studier pharmazie, wie gsehts bi euch us?

ich verzell kei detais vo mim läbe uf Sup Forums

ha prüefige im januar und februar aso bini grad zimmli beschäftigt aber wennd wotsch chömmer eus ma treffe so i 2 mönet

hesch e dumper mail oder discord oder so scheiss?

Ruhn.

best poast ITT everything else are lonely faggots waiting to get their dick sucked off by some stranger

I met some 4channers before and they all turned out to be turbo autists so its kinda a shame

Double-degree in Saint-Gallen

This school is cosmopolite land
I was told there are other nazis on campus, but I'm still looking for them
The Swiss German mentality is naturally fascist though

Blair's got some 5 o'clock shadow comming along.

>The Swiss German mentality is naturally fascist
LOL

you really are clueless

>The Swiss German mentality is naturally fascist though
desu, if you are looking for a pure nazi, you should look among those who demonstrates the opposite. You know, most gay-hater is usually a homo, jew-hater is usually half-breed jew, and some outspoken SJW are faschists.

I checked out of my uni room, I have never seen such a fascist check out ever.

You guys respect the rules like it's fucking dictated by God himself.

I know there is a lot of degeneracy going on, but when it comes to following the rules brainless, the mentality fits perfectly for fascism, that's what I meant.

Most are lefties on the outside, but right-wingers in the closet.
My flat mate kept repeating "nègre" after he heard me say it, while pretending to be ecologist...

you clearly have no fucking clue what fascism is

yes, swiss are generally friendly, timid, oderly and such and obviously a lot more "conservative" than the leftist shithole that is modern Europe but we are no fascist at all

What did you expect?

people on Sup Forums all act so high and mighty so I expected other above average people like myself

Fuck off Uni Zurich/ETH Zurich administrative bureaucrat!! We all see that you're here to find out student groups that you can harass

Then tell me what fascism is

Ordnung, Disziplin, hard-work... The German (Swiss-German) mentality fits perfectly. The French are an absolutely degenerate people incapable of discipline and hard-work in comparison.

The Swiss are not that friendly, between one another (Oh you come from [insert canton], which is not my canton, so I have natural enmity against you) and with foreigners, but that's natural, I won't complain about that.

About conservatism, yeah, the Swiss are conservative as much as a people living in direct democracy can be...

> white nationalist groups on Uni Züri/ETH Züri Campus
Real white nationalists can only be found among the working people.
The university is a kindergarten for spoiled pseudo-communists.
Get Out!

It's all lying/pretending/falsly believing/trolling etc. like you do right now. your faggot

come here and tell me that to the face you weak pussy

Lol someone is salty that they are the 80% that didnt go to gymnasium (am swissfag, on vacation tho)

keep reading your books and don't talk to real man sissy

Maybe so, but we dont have an inclination towards fascism, even if we are generally conservative. We have a lot of immigrants, yet you dont see the formation of fascist groups like you see in for example Sweden.

No, I am happy and proud to be with normal people, unlike the human scum-social elite. Willful bootlickers of industrial military eugenist complex. Slaves torturers of tomorrow.
There is nothing seriously sicker than the Swiss elite. Everyone rightly hates them.

You're right. That other guy soundes just like one of those uneductated Brexit or Trumpvoters. But he even votes for the SVP...disgusting.
Maybe we will meet each other someday in a Starbuck without knowing and talk about our favorite SP/Green Politicans and make plans to promote a Swiss EU membership rolf. Stay strong comrade.

And to that convinced gay haters. That's why I despise the SVP now because they want the marriage for homo pig ass fuckers. As a white Conservative Patriot you have a hard time in this left dictatorship of Switzerland.

has a point. in the gym I meet many people who didnt go to gymi and they can be much nicer and easier to talk to than the spergs at uni