>mfw I have been converted to another religion by memes

Am I lost Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/351436519/Muhammad-s-Inspiration-by-Judaism
transkids.biz/products/extra-small-silicone-packers
submission.org/Corruption_of_Religion.html
youtube.com/results?search_query=Farfour dies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

idk, I became an expert on Islam because I devoted a huge chunk of my philosophy major to studing medieval Islamic philosophy (Averroes, Avicenna, Al-Ghazali, Al-Farabi, etc.)

you are lost but only because you have abandoned your own heritage, muslims used to actually be pretty tolerant to women in ye olden days.
t.dyke.

memri tv thread??

BLAAAAARP!
>It's just a game in the mind

MemriTV thread it is

there was this one guy who posted in a >women
thread and he said something memri-like
something along the lines of

Soyboys and tradcucks are the worst cancer, the females encourage a legion of beta orbiters with low T and high estrogen to provide them money while they fuck chad. This is so that she can absorb the orbiters estrogen for themselves!

tell me more about this memri tv

I mean as long as I hate the Jews and feminazis everything should be al right, right?

this entire board is defined by 14 words senpai, its the most central tennant of pol by far. embracing a foreign culture and being an expat is not okay.

its an amazing place where muslims get there own talk show

I don’t think I could abandon my heritage and convert to Islam, but I actually don’t really blame you. The modern west is filled with whores, drunks, and degenerates. Greed (see: “ambition”) is the highest virtue, and you’re supposed to be obsessed with making money. At the same time, the founding stock of European countries and America and Canada are being replaced by traitors and (((them))). Masculinity, heroic values, and all of the old traditional values are pretty much dead in the modern west. So I get it and really don’t blame you. Maybe we’ll have an awakening in the west along our own cultural lines, but I doubt it.

>ye old traditional values
please understand its important that we have those values, but violence is just another kind of currency you trade for your position in society, same with piety(read propagandizing). basing society around it doesnt ensure the people live well just because its not money.

>i'm a girl btw
kyrs

In this months I grew a kind of respect for the Persian people, they are proud of their culture, they're the descendant of ancient empires that ruled the middle east for centuries, they're builders, inventors and scientists. And I totally understand their ambition and pride when it comes to confrontation with the west and its values to them we are just lost in hell. Have I found in sand niggers the values the west has lost?

Yes. All because you’re a sad virgin who can’t move on. Sad.

Truth be told, Arabs and North Africans were the greatest Islamic thinkers (mathematicians, philosophers). The Turks muscling out the old caliphates is what doomed Islam for centuries, they never made any advancements beyond what the Arabs and Byzantines had achieved and let their technology rot.

basicly pol memes but with an islamic backround

> Masculinity, heroic values, and all of the old traditional values are pretty much dead in the modern wes
Ah yes, you would know because you’re 12 and you’ve seen all the edgy shit on the internet.

>Am I lost Sup Forums?
You fell for a shitskin religion so you've pretty much lowered yourself to the status of a shitskin

>t. carpet biter

POst you're FEET

Fuck off son of cockroaches

But I have moved on. And I think that the way I found is not so different from the previous one. Now I can say I am proud to be what I am without fear of being labelled as nazi and be segregated because of fucking bullshit. Example, calling Jews for what they are

Nah you just found a way to be bitter and socially accepted without solving the underlying problem. You can do better than becoming a goatfucker.

MashAllah

>unironically think death to America
based

Did you try to optain some knowledge except from some memri memes? E.G reading the quran?

Absolutely BASED summary

>tfw when Muslims don't even know about Ibn-Rushd and the best works are hidden in dense academic journals with many books yet to be translated because muh cucked-version of Islam is nothing but cult worship via an enforced oppressive papacy of muh scholars sucking Saudi cocks to control people like the Catholic church and where I would be killed for pointing out basic logic and reason as the gates of Ijtihad are closed aparrently

This this yjis this.

Fucking hell it's refreshing to see an educated american

Doing my part

you are just a tool for Jews now
scribd.com/document/351436519/Muhammad-s-Inspiration-by-Judaism

If you believe in God, truth, justice and ethics and morals and seek spiritual nourishment for after death in the deeds you do today with logic and reason as your tool to explore the world and genuinely have a good heart then you are a Muslim in all but name.

>Submit to the will of Allah.
A theist creators will is revealed through truth, logic, reason, transcendence and memes - not rituals, false-myths, chinese whispers, blind-faith in human mullahs and the infallibility of muh tradition and unquestioning minds.

>in the meanwhile in atheist america

transkids.biz/products/extra-small-silicone-packers

I miss the christian America

Crusade yourself, heathen.

Sunni aren't Muslim because they follow the book of lies

White Sharia is upon us gents!

>mfw all the recent degeneracy is being funded by the Arabs to destroy the West and at the same time convert the only guys capable of fighting back

>mfw all the recent degeneracy is being funded by the JEWS to destroy the West and at the same time convert the only guys capable of fighting back
ftfy

It's a Jewish psy-op but it's funny

Avicenna was pretty aight. Helped reinvigorate the West with classical Greek philosophy, albeit unintentionally.

>muslims used to actually be pretty tolerant to women in ye olden days.

Kek, the only good thing about muslims is their treatment of women, if they didn't have that they would be hell on earth tier

topkek

>tfw 200 years after the Prophet passed who (peace be upon him) said he was the final messenger with the message but you instead blindly follow a persian possibly jewish LARPer that collects a bunch of stories about whathe allegedly said and did in a sorrt of
>A told B told C todl D that the Prophet did this and we know this is true because all the people are good and have never been influenced by poor memory or even political pressure/temptation to embellish witness statements during a fraught political struggle in that region that conveniently helps ordane practices that directly contradict the message of that beloved Prophet but it's ok because you belong to one of the 4 schools of Sunni thought that use these collections to unquestionably maintain power or you belong to Shias who have their own collections that essentially permit practices from persia practiced pre-Muhammed and questioning these issues at best means you are ostracized from the community and at worst leaves you accused of Blasphemy but it's ok because Saudi will give you lots of money if you shutup and you can bury based Philospical thohghts by great Islamic thinkers because you don't understand it yourself because your thick but the power of the Catholicised de facto islamic Papacy means you can run Madrassas to bum boys and rape girls either in thought or in mind and intellectually nullify and retard poor peoples minds in countrys esp. that have poor general education because you offer them food and thus replicate the Body Swap of East and West as civilisations across the levante where the Ibn-Rushd logic and BASEDness was adopted by the West but you adopted the Dark-Age cuckoldery of worsipping unquestionably fat men in robes doing rituals but it's harder this time because of new tech so you ban anything that threatens your comfy scam but allow it if you can't stop it and now your toxic filth spreads with western arms and tech so you just chill while your people grow dumber.

You forgot one thing:
>In one of the hadith's, Muhammad has ordered his companions to not write anything about him and to only spread the teachings of quran.

>They proceed to write thousands of bullshit texts just after his death

Here for the Memri memes please continue

krk

You don't have to be religious to want to beat women.

>tfw BASED Caliph Farooq banned Hadith writing for the very problems it has now caused.
>tfw when the first Hadith collection author was actually in 80-90 years after death and said all methodology must be open to questioning but this precept was forgotton

Oh mate
>They proceed to write thousands of bullshit texts just after his death

The state of the irony of the logic (((they))) use to justify this.
>but muh banned hadith beforecos they had to but ok afterwards cos we has the Isnad is good and muh scholars said and how dare you question the Sahabah.

Biggest Irony; They rip the bible for being inauthentic but at least the Gospels were written literally by many of the companions of Jesus closer to his life. Thsi is just insane when you look at the Hadith.

>After which book other than this will they believe?

tfw when the best philosophical underpinning for believing in Hadith I've been given is trying to argue that you literally wouldn't know how to perform a prayer (3 in the Quran btw, not 5) practiced by thousands daily.

kek

You’re a brainlet.

Memri is pretty based.

Posting against Christians. I went to a religious school and it made me dislike Hadith in general. For all my pals, please take the Islam redpill on Hadith if you haven’t already.

submission.org/Corruption_of_Religion.html

It even has more values than the degenerate jewish propaganda that the children in the west watch

oh and less harmful than anime

Memri memes are pretty based

Funny thing is that this stuff are published to discredit the arabs and muslims in general but they have obviously the opposite effect

So memes can change lives?

they can elect new presidents so why not?

Best books recommend please

Anyone got the one about pepsi (Pay Every Penny Saving Isreal)

kaaba=cube + Allah=god =kabbalah or cubegod. your worshipping saturn OP and the islamic kaaba is the 2d black cube of saturns hexagonal pole its all seeing eye, in fact muslims circle the cube as the swirling rings of saturn, they do this 7 times the same as the jews who bind the tefillin cube 7 times anticlockwise on the left arm, the left arm representing the left pillar of kabbalah. saturn is cronus,yhwh,El,baal,moloch,odin,santa etc. what do these saturnian figures have in common? well they are all mostly called father (father time,god,christmas etc) or lord (lord of the rings) and they all have a long white beard. Saturn is the demiurgos or grand architect of the masons. STOP WORSHIPPING SATURN

If you are genuinely considering this you are a treacherous bastard that should be shot
If you admire the pride Persian people have for their culture then channel that into fixing western culture

You can't just jump ship because you feel like it, it people like you that are cause the downfall of western civilisation
For example you can't wake up one day and decide you're the opposite sex, it the same for culture
Have some loyalty to heritage and identity you spineless cuck

see

Utter bullshit. Islam had its "golden age" just as it was spreading across the middle East.
In reality, it was the native tribes who kept inventing and thinking and were subjugated by Islam. Ever wonder why Islam hasn't created anything of note despite having trillions of dollars worth of oil under it's main countries? It's because Islam represses anything but mainstream thinking.
Islam is literally the stagnation and death of countries and I shudder to think of what Europe will be in 50 years time.

almost like that was a carry over from christianity and had nothing to do with the religion that forgot about it

This one always puts a smile on my face.

inshallah

>believing in a religion that thinks that stars and meteorites are the same thing and that when a jinni tries to eavesdrop on god in heaven a star-meteorite is sent to shoot the jinni and that’s why we see shooting stars , not because tgey’re Meteorites bunting up in the atmosphere and totally different from stars.

You might as well believe in Thor or the Greek pantheon if you’re going to believe in such a clearly made up religion

are you that grill from the thread the other day being afraid you were going to be forced to marry a man when the apocalypse happens?

memri tv is israeli intelligence
a 5 mins google search could teach you that

are you that guy?

Who the fuck cares. They still speck the truth about the degeneracy of western civilization.

You're not alone. I too changed religion based on memes

>Trusting biased jewish translations made by the Israeli state
You cannot be this stupid. Surely.

Why would you devote more time and energy in said major to studying the comtributions of mere commemtators ?

what would the jews want more muslims for

posting the best one
sorry to steal the torch

I'm laughing, but honestly the memriTV crew is right about a lot of things.

>memriTV crew
The memriTV crew is a bunch of kikes trying to make Arabs look bad by picking the worst/most offensive Arab media (from the Jews view) and translating it for the west

Its actually from a variety of parts of TV shows (some taken out of context) across a wide range of countries and networks

>convert the only guys capable of fighting back
convert the to degenerates
gay shit, tranny shit, pot heads, sjw etc. So no one is left capable of fighting back.
Not particularly with islam related

This is a (You) for all of you. The only good muslim is a dead one.

>Maybe we’ll have an awakening in the west along our own cultural lines, but I doubt it.
Have your own goddamned awakening. You don't need society to join you. There are plenty of red pilled men and women walking around, you just have to find them and stick together.

For the love of god let this be pasta

Seems pretty likely to me, his story is basically the same as mine except i never bothered studying Sunni Islam (considered them largely pro-Jewish/puppets early on), i didn't gain an interest due to losing a GF but was at a shitty point in life and i also don't make threads seeking the approval of Sup Forums
Also memri didn't start my interest, i always followed the Syria/Iraq civil wars and started talking to a Shia Iraqi about the conflicts and history, memri memes are top tier though

>Seems pretty likely to me
Likely to be real*

Y'all got any more memri memes?

youtube.com/results?search_query=Farfour dies