yeah it was pretty ok

>called yuri
>it's yaoi
What the fuck

>people

Only fujoshits

As opposed to...what?

the ultimate ruse

To be fair most of the posters in the threads are obviously from you know where so unless you consider the fujoshits there as part of Sup Forums then no, most seem to have dropped it or just never post.

I did at least.
It was pretty good. The hot female childhood friend needed more screentime, though.

No

I I started watching to see japan point of view on Russia (pretty gay), then I saw pretty good animation and plot. But it become very boring and trivially sometimes, so I watched on rewind

Explain me why they sang after the last episode, then?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wvtn-ycfRII

>The product of 58 anons (19 feminine penis, 39 little girls).

I watched it as a joke first but I ended up loving it.

I genuinely liked it, girls were top tier

I liked this shit, actually.

It was the Evangelion of Anime

you fags are getting less and less subtle with your ((((generals))))

redditors and their boyfriends watched it

Only rotten women did

So you're a rotten woman?
You haters who made this thread are all fags who shit on the fujos, my fucking sides. Clit envy?Must be clit envy. After all only us can have consecutive orgasms.

It's AOTY and real figure skaters enjoyed it too, if you don't call it a win then I don't know what it is.

bait thread, let it die

I don't like ice skating

Get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich, whore

Of course not. Only a full blown sissy faggot would watch this garbage.

Story is good, character design is excellent, the only problem for me is that it's too fast-paced sometimes and I feel like I could miss important parts if I get distracted for less than 5 seconds.

Fujos are violent and aggressive. What is so good about two hairy dudes fucking each other in the ass?

Disgusting.

F A G G O T s
A
G
G
O
T

Most people browsing this shithole are faggots. Put one and one together.

Go back to your moe loli anime

I am into mature big breasted onee-samas.

Don't group me together with those degenerates.

If this show was about ACTUAL yuri you wouldn't be here to make such a fuss over it like the retarded butthurt you are.

It wasn't even yaoi though, it was just stragiht-up gay. Gay gay gay. Gay.

I only watched it because everything else that season was shit. I'd forget existence completely if there weren't constant threads.

I'll give it AOTS but not AOTY.

I started to watch it because the premise sounded pretty unique for a sports series - the protagonist already had his big break but is now down on his luck and on the verge of losing his dreams, he has to return to his hometown where everyone still thinks he's a star and he has to deal with that sort of pressure. I was expected a serious drama with lots more focus on the psychological aspects of that.

For better or for worse it turned out to be very little like that and I stuck around for the decent animation, though I wasn't exactly at the edge of my seat after episode 7 or so. Not that captivating if you don't like gay niggers.

Because it was good shit.

Only those creepy fujos from Attack on Titan threads.

Not really. Remove the gay ass shit and any kind of romance and the show becomes watchable.

Everything outside Yuuri and Victors cringe relationship was great. But this anime wouldn't have been nearly as successful as it was if it didn't pander to fujos.
I have to hand it to the creators since they knew exactly how to milk it's audience despite being an anime original from a crappy studio.

What? What are you on about now?

In think the psychological aspect was pretty on point.
I agree, the drama was not too accentuated which was not a bad thing to me; every sports anime overuses tropes such as athletes getting injured, redundant rivalries, etc, to make the story result rich and not boring.
It was a wish of the author herself IIRC to create a story where everyone is happy in the end and where there's no 'bad guy'.

Bleargh, these people that want to make money! Mappa should feel ashamed!

Yeah, it was good.

watched it for him

Ummm, YOI is about all kind of love.

Love is shit.

I liked it, does it mean I'm gay now?

see

Are you a female landwhale? If so then no.

>I stuck around for the decent animation
The animation was terrible though.

The ice skating sequences were very nice.

I can't tell if you're being serious because that is where the animation was absolute dogshit. Unless you are talking about framework of the choreography then I'm led to believe this is baby's first anime for you.

In the first episode. Then they quickly turned to shit.

>Are you a female landwhale?

I wasn't the last time I checked

I'm a guy and I enjoyed it.

A lot of guys like BoyLove orientated shows desu.

Yes, gay guys.

Not all, but yes for me. Great show, not the best, but good one.

Me too.

Yep, great show.