Slide thread saged, hidden etc

>that neardhental forehead

He is not white

>neardhental

Retard

no, Austrian, which is even worse

oh look another youtube scientist

Probably

he claimed he was Alpine but he clearly wasn't with that sloping forehead and long skull

He joined the NAT SOC party as a SPY.

It's to be assumed he suddenly decided to ditch his handlers & become a real NAT SOC?

Probably another British Rothschild Freemason faggot retard.

He was a Jewish plant.

The only reason I give that view credence is the simple fact that after the war he retired in peace in SA. While jew squads went after everyone else from the regime. They didn't know that he was alive and where he was? Really?

he was a Germanic from austria. but really what is the difference?

Exactly. And from then on, jews can use the "holocaust" to justify everything they do. It is a major key to the way things are today

WHERES YOUR LEAF

Jewish nose is tilted down, so nah.
Like Goebbels's (((nose))) here

WW2 was nothing more than a chess move by (((them))).

He was a rothschild agent.

Agreed, Still, he is a useful lightning rod for new initiates. Moving forward we don't need a rehash of controlled Op. We need to gradually forma new identity as Nationalists. And I think it is happening.

What if he was a jew plant all along. He builds up the Aryan race. Creates pride in the white race. They target the jews so they can claim victimhood in the future. Leaving them untouchable (jews love playing the victim just like muslims). He sabotages his own generals plans and orders his own attacks on fronts that will eventually fail (One of the old rumors being the allies didn't want to assassinate Hitler for fear one of his competent generals would take over). The end result being, white people will always be demonized if they ever try to unite under their heritage and race again. See current year for the attack on whites and not being allowed to show pride anymore in our heritage.

He was a faggot and child molester

why do people on pol gloriefy this faggot?

Adof Shekelgruber was clearly a jew and killed the most white people in history

> Adolf Schicklgruber
You tell me.

Bingo. Nail on the head. He gets to retire to sunny south America, jews get Israel and everything else you just said

POL ON SUICIDE WATCH

Rude desu

nice half-finished flag

his haplogroup is the same like the albanian one
so yes

kek

>can't clean his flag of dead debris

I want leafs to stop posting

He was a mix of several phenotypes for sure.

But no i doubt he was a jew.

Even if the E1b1b haplo thing is real its the European branch which is prominent in Italy and Southern Balkans.

>sloped brow
>black hair
>receding chin
>weird and degenerate facial hair
>flamboyant mannerisms
>killed millions of white people
>drug addict
>made nationalism taboo
Nope, seems huwhite to me.

Zero evidence for any of this Rothschild jew plant shit, please shill elsewhere.

>cUK flag on his flag

youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E

Not really. Even if he was completely on the level, how would that help us now? What's done is done. We're not falling for d&c over Hitler.

Kill the best goyim. Hitler was the best goy.

that's why he had to shot himself

Nah, jews try to make it look like he was tho. Filthy kikes, now we're done punishing nazis they try to claim it As their own.
WE

He was gay

a jew who created his own enemy, namely Nazi.
We will lead
every revolution
against us.
Theodore Herzl

Who wasn't at least once at some point in life.

the absolute, current state of Sup Forums