GOP Rapes Men with MORE TAXES, gives WOMEN a tax break

What the FUCK IS GOING ON? The "biggest tax cut ever" is raising taxes on MEN who get divorced after 2017, while cutting taxes for WOMEN who get divorced. I actually got the fucking government source from a fucking leaf instead of my own countrymen. Why did you niggers keep this from me? Why isn't anyone talking about this?

waysandmeansforms.house.gov/uploadedfiles/tax_cuts_and_jobs_act_section_by_section_hr1.pdf
>Sec. 1309. Repeal of deduction for alimony payments.
>Current law: Under current law, alimony payments generally are an above-the line deduction for the payor and included in the income of the payee. However, alimony payments are not deductible by the payor or includible in the income of the payee if designated as such by the divorce decree or separation agreement.
>Provision: Under the provision, alimony payments would not be deductible by the payor or includible in the income of the payee. The provision would be effective for any divorce decree or separation agreement executed after 2017 and to any modification after 2017 of any such instrument executed before such date if expressly provided for by such modification.

As if men don't have it bad enough already.

Fake news.

>house.gov
>fake news

I hope you die.

FAKE NEWS

Bitch more, snowflake.

MAGA, TRUMP 2020 MOTHERFUCKERS

This kike is the worst thing to ever happen to Sup Forums. Idiots championed the wrong horse, the accelerated destruction of Europe continues.

Notice how the only ones against Trump are kikes backed by SOROS

Make America Great Again,bitch!

Oh wait, youre a LEAF; opinion discarded

>hehehe biggest tax cut ever goy
>but we're actually raising taxes on people who the media don't care about hehehe

If he raised taxes on single mothers, the fucking media would be blasting his ass 24/7 about this, with a million single mom march in Washington DC. I haven't seen or heard any news about removing alimony deductions for men. They're actually going to get away with this and nobody cares.

>waaa now i care because IM the one getting screwed over instead of the people i dont like so that the top 1% can enjoy life more

Welcome to conservative politics, kid. You asked for it

Go back to the_donald

1. I'm not American.
2. Even if I were, I'm not married, nor will I likely ever get married at this point. This will never affect me.

Go back to jail nigger

MAGA, DONALD TRUMP 2020

JUST

Trump is the WORST THING to happen to the Jews and that drives liberals insane! Hahahahaha!

Faggot.

Awww, I triggered the nigger! Go suck dick Shareblue faggot

your memes are tired old shit. You r_donald children need to suffer

I'm LOLing at you liberals' suffering! Cry more snowflake!

It's like there's some evil plot to disincentivize divorce thus keeping family together for raising children. You think the prenup isn't a Jew creation? They make more off it than any other party involved

>It's like there's some evil plot to disincentivize divorce
Considering women initiate the vast majority of divorces (around 70%), this should have the opposite effect as now they get their alimony tax-free while men now have to pay up even more.

Democrats didn’t offer any tax break for 8 years. If you don’t want a tax break return the check or pay more.

You do remember that the other horse to champion was Hillary Clinton, yes?

So dont be a degenerate who gets a divorce and it wont be a problem, you turbofag.

>be american
>be born male
>get circumcised
>have 1 in 7 chance of being zombified by ritalin as a child
>be forced to sign up for the draft if you want full civil rights
>have to pay double the taxes on average
>have 50% chance of being divorced
>have 53% chance of having to pay child support
>have 85% chance of losing child custody
>be 97% of the people paying alimony
>can go to prison if you fail to make payments
>get double the prison sentence women get for same crimes
>have more of a chance of getting raped in prison than women do on the outside
>understandably kill yourself 5 times more than women

Yet another point for going MGTOW. The system absolutely does not care about men. Why should men care about the system?

Is true, this is absolutely no surprise when you consider the rights traditionalist foundation. Remember that men are traditionally disposable. Traditionalists will always dick over men by drafting them to die in aristocratic warx, making them work themselves to the bone, and taking more from them.