Something about los Angeles gives me the creeps...

Something about los Angeles gives me the creeps. I have travelled the all the way down from Seattle stopping in many cities. Can someone give me their opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vmcbsWElGTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. I think that you are gay.

Are you from Los Angeles?

And what kind of reply is that. You brought nothing to the table. You and your entire seed need gassing.

Everyone's doomed.....
..but the weather!

The weather might be nice, but everything else is not. It is so fucking crowded and the people look like they want to fucking kill each other.

It's hell on earth, rivalled perhaps by Berlin.

This isn't a board for people to shit up with trash topics like this. Go spam on some other site with your crappy notions of what political discussion should be.

...and also Scientology is growing in Los Angeles. Whenever a new religion takes root, Rico's time to find an escape route.

Jew detected.

You think the state of cities is not political?

you can tell that pussy smells disgusting.

LA is an alienating and anomalous city for anybody from anywhere else - it's full of contradictions offering counterintuitive experiences. Not saying you gotta like it, or that it doesn't have a completely fucked political class, or that it isn't suffering from crippling degeneracy and ineptitude - but there's definitely a large buzz of genuinely kind and traditional people filling the gaps. It's an extremely difficult place to wrap the head around, not only due to its size and layout - but the culture itself is a puzzle that only makes sense when you're deep in the trenches for an extended period of time. Also, the overwhelming number of people here are transplants from different cities, states, and countries. Navigating LA is like liking in space, and the key is to navigate between your preferred space stations and outposts. Treat the freeways like astroid fields. It's basically like living in Mos Eisley, with the freedom to fly off in any direction whenever you'd like. Very hard to explain, and incomparable to any other city in the US. There are some beautiful and charming little enclaves tucked away in weird spots, hidden from view, and scattered across vast stretches of wild west no-man's-land. But meeting really loving and based locals in a tiny oasis is what keeps people rooted. I meet tons of closest Trump voters here, and some are even overt about it. It's very weird, and its reputation is always one step behind reality.

>gay detected
>Jew detected

This site is just going down the drain.

I think it was Sam Hyde that said at one point that LA just fries people's brains. People end up going there from all over the world and they all end up the same, pozzed liberal plastic shell of humans. It's really intriguing. There should be studies done on the way LA effects people's brains.

youtu.be/vmcbsWElGTc

Shirley Temple was born and raised in LA. Know her story?

Pic related

The whole thing is fucked to the core. City of broken dreams and lost souls, if you ask me. The worst of urbanity.

typos...

>living in space
>closet Trump voters

Can't you see what the Gays are doing to the Soil?

I lived there for three years. I hated it. Some of the weirdest and most delusional people I've ever met.

It’s essentially the belly of the beast of ZOG. NYC and DC are similar. At least LA has hot girls and great weather. Probably completely awful place to live if you don’t have money though.

I've only met people "from" LA, can't say there has been a single one who I would even want as a FB friend.

stop replying to your own thread so much, its cringy.

I grew up in los angles, theres alot of urban sprawl that created massive neighborhoods with no identity that consist of poor to middle class houses for miles. Its a city built for the car, so its alot of asphalt and concrete. The la river is also a giant concrete bed. inbetween the bland urban houses there are interesting areas. My favorite is the jewelry district in downtown area. I like the industrial decay of the city and how people are gentrifying decrepit areas of downtown. Liberals ironically embodying the best attributes of "trickle down economics"

just curious - where in "LA" did you live? which city?

>lives in seattle
>thinks la is weird

MEMEFLAG, MEMEFAG