WE IN HARVARD NOW WHITE BOI

WE IN HARVARD NOW WHITE BOI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ8iAsqIxOE
youtu.be/01NTLWm5MbU?t=1m1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Memes aside, they worked hard as fuck and dress properly rather than wearing that nig nog shit I see day to day. Good for them.

Harvard posse in full effect.

>Jean Jacket
Honestly if that is the worst we get from "ghettofying" harvard, I am more than fine with this. They aren't throwing up gang signs, just taking an odd picture.

Lmaooo school reputation

DESTROYED

>urban retards
SHEEEEEIIIT

I mean, they're def not geniuses, and certainly benefitted from affirmative action -- but I guarantee they got higher ACT/SAT score than anyone posting in this thread

because they're prob legit rich africans stealing affirmative action slots meant for african american blacks

>proper
>Lugz

Chuckle

WE

Look at all those House Negros/Uncle Toms.

This

google ''accepted by all ivy league schools'' or something similar :)

I aced ACT with a 36

Go fuck yourself.

There's blacks and there's niggers, and these young men clearly aren't niggers

they're not lugz, their timbs.

Clever as hell, my friend. Bravo.

>dress properly
>Guy on right is wearing a gold chain and watch with his ripped up pants and shiny work boots that will never see a spec of dirt on them.

>dress properly

were the fuck do you come from. That isn't "properly dressed" in fucking uganda

good for them

>Work hard
I bet not one of those bike stealers got in the top 5% on the SAT and all are majoring in bullshit

oh no no no no

I doubt it - i was in harvard for 2 years - left for a swiss private uni, because the place was a degenerate shithole that wanted to indoctrinate me.

In the future they will tell everyone rape culture in campus was real all along.

Look Walmart store brand desu

O shit y'all wuz ivy leaguezzzz and shits.
Nice try nigger, they are given scholarships and the curriculum is niggered down so you don't feel oppressed. Fuck out of here.

Quick, convince them that passing tests is a part of white culture and you should be given a degree before you drop out.

congratulations
Just know that Sup Forums is repressed sex anger

there is nigger in evry black

Anybody can buy Harvard merch.

they are given them over more highly qualified Asians. Tucker proved this this month. I think some Asian group is suing Harvard because of it's obvious bias against Asians in favor of blacks giving scholarships to blacks that normally wouldn't qualify.

I remember a while ago seeing a study that showed blacks that are given scholarships but aren't really qualified have a high drop out rate. This might have changed since they will literally not fail a black person now a days.

Show proof

Look at these corny ass Uncle Toms proud to rep some kike university

Why do they still look and act like niggers from the projects?

this

Shut the fuck up wh*te trash we taking over

WUZ

These are some Harvard Med students during the George Zimmerman trial.

Harvard Law, that is.

its true. the two niggers i know at ivies got 30 on their ACT (which is 93 percentile score) and play football. now their ACT puts them at like the bottom 10% but it's still a really fucking good score. and they had basically all As in high school.

the average NEET on pol score in the low to mid 20s on the ACT and got shit grades in high school, so they bitch about everyone who had actual motivation to do well

only bottom 10% in the Ivy League*

KONGZ

id guess one or two are from detroit or st louis and were actually poor. were the smartest nigger at their shithole public school. still nowhere near Harvard caliber overall, but still a far better resume than the average pol neet

You really should look at graduation rates and average gpa for "minorities" at ivies, hint: they're not great

They really do. Its suspicious as fuck for niggers to be around Harvard.

They sure do look suspicious. I'm suspicious of everyone who walks around in public with their hoodie hoods up, mainly because the only people I see doing it and walking around if it isn't extremely cold out or raining are criminal niggers looking to start some shit. Some white trash do this as well and seeing this sets off my radar also.

Yes, never relax.

WE WUZ ACADEMICS NIGGAA

Is that how you divide suspicious into syllables?
I don’t think so.
It’s sus-pi-cious
Sad.

Also, this happened earlier this year lads:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ8iAsqIxOE

HEOP STUDENTS

heop is a program which allows low income students from "disadvantaged" communities to get into colleges with lower SAT scores and gpa

>I mean, they're def not geniuses, and certainly benefitted from affirmative action
It’s amazing you were able to determine all of that just by looking at a picture. Most people couldn’t look at that and say with any certainty that they even attend Harvard and aren’t just wearing the school apparel. But not you user, you have a special gift

I remember seeing this in an article explaining that the blacks that were let in because of their skin colour simply couldnt keep up with the institutes standards

That's fine, now they are segregating themselves by their own volition. We don't need to do anything anymore

this can't be where the bar is at

I thought that due to grade inflation for all, everyone leaves Harvard with all As.

You can take the African out of Africa, but can't take Africa out of the African.

POWERFUL!!!!

youtu.be/01NTLWm5MbU?t=1m1s

BBBRRAAAAAAPPPP

>implying they even talk like that
>implying we wouldnt have a ton in common with them if you just bothered to talk to them

don't look at social sciences which are the most affected by grade inflation and that's not really true, a lot of ivy grads don't have perfect scores, stem are the best predictors imho

You can get them into Harvard, but you can't the hood out of them.

ivy league schools are jewish tricks

>wearing shitty meme-berlands to harvard
>wearing a jean jacket to harvard
>wearing ripped jeans to harvard

AKADEMICKZ

Recognising '-cious' as a single syllable.
Sad.

Nahh bro, they are just a pack of niggers. Ugly too.

No nigga, what you and other monkeys are doing is making us all look bad. 99% of blacks out here are wild niggers and thats why the USA hates us. And i don't blame them. The only thing the black race is taking over is the food stamp line homie. I can't stand you stupid niggers.

>be nigger
>apply to harvard
>affirmative action
>get in

>>worked hard

>The only thing the black race is taking over is the food stamp line homie.

Bro, the best way to piss off niggers on welfare is to be a black dude with a successful job. If you're sincere, all I can say is stay in school and get good grades.

>affirmative action

And then when they get D's and F's for being enrolled in classes way above them, they get free grades and extra credit because it's rayciss to expel a nigger.

Damn, they are some sort of fugly.

None of you seem to be realizing the importance of this.

In modern society, college is a very important prerequisite to how easily someone can migrate to another country. Now these people have degrees from prestigious institutions and are free to migrate to any white country they desire.

kill yourself nigger faggot

Why do they still dress and posture like hood rats?

>we in harvard now
No you're not
>white boi
Implying you're not a white self hating leftist cuck

no. it's no doubt far easier than white and chinks, but they still need basically all As, a 90-percentile ACT score, and all the sports and club president shit

I remember taking a ride out to Princeton New Jersey last year. I happened to cross into the main campus area. MFW it was all blacks skateboarding wearing Princeton hoodies. How long before it becomes worthless because they refuse to allow whites and Asians to attend because of muh racism?

Honest question though, I have never in my life heard a single black person or any person talk like that.

Is this a US thing or?

That is how they talk when they are relaxed. Ebonics is their native tong.

t. nigger

Lets see,
we have:
skinny jeans
timbs that are virtually spotless yet lazily laced
pre-ripped jeans
no visible scars or tattoos
polo hat

these are oreos, buddy.

Affirmative action

Yeah nigger, you keep it up. Baltimore's a world class city thanks it's simian leadership.

>these people will immediately get picked up by one of the dozen liberal civil rights organizations

We lawyers n sheit