You know the rules by now, you shredded sickcunt

You know the rules by now, you shredded sickcunt.

You're waifu is posted you get on the floor and do the amount of push-ups equal to the last 2 digits of that post.

When you post on /fit/ you must do them twice. Just posting on /fit/ is enough to quality for that. Fail and you're waifu is very sad.

Every push-up is one more point for her explosion.

Remember anons to only do push ups and any other lifts or exercises while maintaining your form, once you start straining to maintain your form then take a rest (10 minutes) and continue your reps if possible.

So what's your excuse for not going to the gym Sup Forums?

I don't want people to laugh at my string-bean arms or bully me when I'm trying to use freeweights, so I just buy weights to lift at home.

I just wear a baggy hoodie
Makes me feel manly when I bench the enormous weight of 40kg

No one does that user, everyone too busy lifting and worrying about themselves. Contrary to the memes, people at the gym are actually very nice. I couldn't even bench the bar at the beginning.

>Tfw can't do any push-ups because a terrible accident has left me bedridden for about the next month
I don't deserve my waifu.

My waifu is too obscure and perfect for Sup Forums to post her

Digging my own grave here.

If you post her I'm doing lever push ups with feet elevated on a bench. C-come on.

This post is for those who claim they have no waifu. Get on the floor you cucks.

My waifu is too male for Sup Forums

Because the nearest gym it's always full save for saturdays and sundays, and fuck paying 25 bucks a month just for two days while the other is just a rip off (300 bucks a year for smith machines, no freeweights and a bunch of treadmills).

Literally doesn't happen and no one is going to make fun of you as long as you don't do extremely retarded shit.

Love these threads.

What happened? Thanks for making me push, btw.

Nearly got me user, very nearly.

He sprained something while trying to fuck his daki

Dude im fat as fuck and I went to the gym 5 times a week over the summer. Nobody cares as long as you stick to yourself.

/ck/fu guide me to GAINS!

Kek, I wish.

A dumb teenager on her cell phone ran a red light at about 50 MPH, t-boned me and fucked up my back real good. I'm not confined to bed, but walking to the toilet is absolute agony. Oh, my clean as fuck WRX got totaled as well.

I'm lazy.
But I'm planning on following my Dad the next time he goes.
I have zero excuses, he's a personal trainer with a masters in just about everything you can get a masters in and I haven't done jack for 3 years.
Good luck posting my waifu though.

Taking myself out because I haven't done any pushups in forever

And you take me with you, you fuck?

Yes now get started tubby

Because visible muscularity is a tool for attracting 3DPD and nothing more unless you're a soldier or something. You can lie to yourself about how much better you intrinsically become as your muscle mass goes up, but eventually you will realize that your delusion is simply a product of wanting 3DPD attention and to increase your social value.
In other words: your waifu won't like you more because you can bench 2pl8, but Rachel the Bar Slut will.

I don't even have the strength to lift myself up with just my hands.

And connections between exercise and self esteem/ IQ boost are what, imaginary?

Do you have any proofs to substantiate your claims?

Get to it, lads!

t. fatty

if you're wife is on this bed, get to the pushups!

>Self Esteem
The only reason weightlifting would fix self esteem issues is if they stemmed from inadequate social value as a result of inadequate muscle mass in the first place. Refer back to my post.
>IQ
Cardio is typically seen as the antithesis of "gains," yet it is objectively better (and much more strongly associated with than weightlifting) for increased brain function. Marathon runners are lithe and lanky, though, and aren't as appealing to modern Western social value. Gymrats that die of heart attacks in the sauna are, though.

I'd have to go outside.

too poor right now too aford the gym

Because I have all the equipment I need at home. There is something special about training by yourself at home.

What if my waifu actually likes muscular strong guys.

It's Sunday though

If she gets posted she won't I'll do them tomorrow

Wheres the katawa

she isn't real, so it wouldn't matter if you were obese or Zyzz

She is real to me.

Alright, post her and I'll do them tomorrow with one arm. It has to be in sets though, I'm not that strong.

So how many people actually did the pushups?

This!!!

Not me.
Because my waifu is way way too obscure to be posted.
She's officially a side-character, but she has the presence of a recurring background character.