British girls get fucked by Albanian manlet

Why the fuck can't the West hold on to its own women anymore? Their women are just begging to be bred by immigrants, even the ones with a criminal record.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5061427/Police-issue-mugshot-stunningly-handsome-Albanian-25.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8MQkv3QWHAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hahhahahahahhahahaa op jelly as fuck he can't get his dick wet

>This is a 10/10 man in Britain

England is dead. All good anglo genes left along time ago.

>Albanian master race

>5'6
they did not read the article, they only looked at the picture. in reality they would not even look at his face.

He is very handsome.

He's foreign and he's dangerous. That will override the height issue.

It's not rape if the rapist is attractive

t. women

The sad part is very tall attractive men also suffer from mental illness.
Except in movies and this is where most American Woman get their facts from.

The same logic applies to sexual harassment

yeah, it's called "flirting" if you're not below 7/10

Nothing wrong about finding a fellow white European attractive. He looks a lot like the guy from Matchpoint who plays Tudor as well.

A lot of women are drawn to criminality.
It may be that over his appearance.

Anders Breivik get's love letters all the time.

This guy has an obvious euro phenotype. I don't get the rage

Yes. Because albanians are white euros . It's only butthurt greeks and serbians spewing that albanians aren't white meme.
Here you have another albanian from Kosovo.

>women are attracted to dangerous men

Cor blimey

PUT YOUR GOD DAMN BERET DOWN TO THE SIDE PROPERLY

HOLY SHIT WEAR IT RIGHT, THEY LOOK COOL DONE PROPERLY

We do the same with pictures of female teachers who are caught fucking their students. Don't take it too seriously.

Albanians are shit-tier white people. I remember fighting those fags in middle school, cause they always thought they were hot shit. Right up there with bosnia fuckers.

Lanklets who actually thought women care about their height itt. Fuck guys, keep the memes on Sup Forums. Lmaooo.

Checked.

This, height doesn't really matter if you are turbochad looks like OP.

>5'6"
PFFFFFFFTTTT

Have at him, mini-sluts.

>When he is 5'6"...
how can this manlet even rape that pussy must have been dry as sandpaper

This it looks like a chef hat. Do they not form their berets?

>5’6”

Manlet on the run

Pictured: average British girl before putting on makeup

Holy shit you're right this thread is actually triggering bean poles big time.

lol a bunch of lanklets making fun of manlet op.
Don't realize manlets with chad facial features get more pussy than some faggot beta whos 6'0
kek

t. triggered napoleon complex fag

>dumb soyim detected

It's normal that grills will go after the chads and not after the pathetic betas like you

Nah I'm 5'11'' king of manlets but I'm also attractive so I have no problem getting girls attentions. Meanwhile all the beanpoles I grew up with already had heart attacks, are fat from their knees blowing out, or and beanpoles because they can't lift heavy weights. If all you got in life is your height and you're still so pathetic you have to brag about it then you're probably a pathetic sad loser.

>Why the fuck can't the West hold on to its own women anymore?
Because western women aren’t worth holding onto right now. They held a monopoly on white cock for millennia, and like most products not subjected to market forces their quality and service declined to the point of crisis.

>If all you got in life is your height
If you need to make this assumption because you're sensitive about not passing the 6'0" mark you're fucking hilarious.

I don't need to it's incredibly obvious with you retards, go on post your ugly ass face or your skinny pathetic arms or your fat shitty belly.

And this

Thanks for confirming lil lanklet, you never stood a chance!

It's pitiful because I wouldn't even categorize you as short if I saw you stumbling around in public.

You give away how inferior you feel by how defensive you are on the internet. Grow up ;^)

At this stage who ISN'T welcome to some Anglo slag pussy?

Ohh that's right! British "men" of course!

Lol faggots

>5'6
Lmao, when will they ever learn?

When they’re done fucking your girl.

I'm built like a linebacker, little nig. And my body isn't blown out because I wasn't dumb enough to trash it with high school sports or junk food. I don't even bother with fitness. I won the gene lottery and it's pretty funny to watch manlets like you step aside when I'm not even trying to intimidate them.

>criminal
>that jaw line
I mean come on. If a guy has homewrecker written all over him, a woman is almost obligated to fuck him

A commando beret's stamp is supposed to go over the left eye are you both gay?
Albanian cock is still white cock. This just proves women will fuck a chad over a beta solely based on looks.

>5'6''
did the police even check if he was hiding in the cupboards?

It's not the stamp, it's that it's not folded down and is now pointing to the side.

when will you take the incel redpill

Yup knew you wouldn't even address those things let alone post anything, you're insecure so you use the only trait you have that you consider good to try and feel better.

And you keep humping on your main gripe/assumption that I called you out on in the first place. Some short people can be based. You're just insecure garbage. Fuck out of here.

>your main gripe/assumption
I posted that you faggots got triggered which is very clear here. You got triggered that I called you guys out, and now I'm continuing to call you out. Which are you? A lanklet, an uggo forever alone virgin, or a health disaster? You "called me out" saying I have a Napoleon complex but nah I don't, it's just so easy to trigger you lanklets and all the ones I've ever know are either 1 of the 3 I brought up or all 3 if they're very unluckily. It's rare that they're not but those guys are usually actually too busy succeeding to try and brag about their height.

He looks like what Millennial Woes could be if he got his shit together.

Why are you mad that I laughed at the little Albanian? You're 5'11" and salty as fuck for some reason. Why are you even going to bat for him unless your physical height really, really bothers you?

You DO have a Napoleon complex if you're that insecure at roughly six foot. You're throwing around the word "lanklet" that I've never even heard before. I guess it means tall and lanky like a "beanpole" or something? You've got issues with your own marginal height. You should just shut the fuck up and blend in as best you can instead of defending tiny males with disproportional egos.

I'm mad? This is news to me lanky. All I said was that you guys got triggered and you got triggered even more by that lol, I already said I'm attractive so I don't care it's obviously jealousy on your park.

>never heard before
Okay newfag. Also love that you still won't answer the question bahaha.

>another episode of:
>"women are superficial whores"

oh boy
what a shocker
these animals cant even keep their most primitive instincts under control
well, sucks to be born a cunt - missing out on a few thousands years of evolution
kek

Triggered by what? Half retarded bimbos juicing over a small man with facial features they like? Implying that if they stood next to him in real life they'd probably giggle to death over his smallness?

You're not even as tiny as he is. Unless you're completely full of shit about being 5'11" and what not. Calm down and go to bed.

>all this insecurity in this thread
Fucking EUrocucks

Hahahahaha he’s at or a little below average around here. Wow, I didn’t realize europoors were so ugly.

Lol I know you have never had sex with a woman or even been out at bars. I know a guy who's only an inch taller than him who is also a good looking dude who pulls twice as many girls as me who are usually taller too. You see an attractive guy getting attention and you get triggered so you try to bash on his height. Come on tell me which of the 3 you are loser.

>Why the fuck can't the West hold on to its own women anymore?
for the exact same reason asians don't care about theirs: because they're no longer of use to them -- they've reached evolutionary level 'ascension'

AHAAHAHHAAHAHAH these never get old

Sssshhh pseudo manlet. Rest your little mind and all your inferiority complexes. It's time for sleep.

All those girls saw was his face, they didn’t bother reading the part where he’s 5’6”. They would ignore his ass completely if he walked into a bar and they saw him in person. Women are that shallow

Pretty sure that pill is black.

lol some of those comments are just mocking him for his height

wrong

Yeah, the jealousy in the comments is really cringeworthy 2bh.

>9gag
Wrong.

some of those comments made by women that the mail has cited as being evidence that they want to fuck him
wrong

I understand how a bong might feel diminutive now that his country is 80% Paki. I'll forgive your smallness and continue to treat other bongs with common respect.

racist lanklet shit

That's a garbage meme comic. I hope you didn't make it.

Try harder next time babby, maybe a girl will like your beanpole ass someday.

i edited this one

>this is considered to be "good looks" in UK

What did he do

Your non-existent girl would love me if I established my dominance by looking at you the right way.
That one works on it's own.

fag

>even the ones
Moreso the ones

Albanians don´t behave like europeans, and they are probably the only euro group that is out of norm, they are alsomuslims, usually anti europeans, destroyed historical euro churches not only in serbia but even in greece and in bosnia.

youtube.com/watch?v=8MQkv3QWHAk

The empty stare and bags under his eyes are off putting. I’m not gay but even I don’t see how this guy is “stunningly handsome”. Pic related I would do.

>asylum seeker
And what exactly is he running away from?

Larger men.

They were eradicated in the Battle of the Somme.

You should know

they are genetically more or less the same people from central italy and greece

We have an old saying;

Europe, you old whore.

Got betrayed by you Eurocucks for centuries.
Always sucked slav cock whenever the occasion arose.

Enjoy getting cucked by nigger cocks "European".

He's running towards a better life, far away from the ballsack of Europe that is ex-Yugoslavia today.

Communism is fucked up.

they are just british

Why the fuck is the US on that map? Are illegals from Mexico trying to claim asylum in the EU and they're just counting them from the US?

The women just saw his mugshot. When they see him in person they dry up.

White women can do whatever the fuck they want, I am so past caring. My big white dick exists only for non-white women now.

I thought it was bretty gud

Looks average af

Didn't know bestiality is a thing now

where did this happen?

Yeah, we all know a girl like that would never look twice at you, don't be too upset pal.