Completely saves the united states from economic failure

>completely saves the united states from economic failure
>arguably one of the least jew cucked presidents in existence
>Sup Forums despises him in exchange for believing (((Trump))) is the real best POTUS
Explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigger

Checked.
/thread

fuck off with this muslim. Worst president ever. A literal Turd!!

Shut up, jew

We should have made him eternal leader. Now we are getting cucked by a sociopathic Jew cock sucking entitled boomer

saves economy at a cost of 6 trillion.
I mean, I'm glad he did that at least.

>blamed Bush for debt
>wants credit for economic boom under Trump

that's a lie.

This user is the most redpilled person is this thread. I can't believe all these people believe (((Trump))) is going to save the country

When the first post is also the best post.

really makes you think doesn't it

I’m just glad we have a proper President back in the White House.

The past 8 years have felt like we’ve been living in a leaderless country. Like Hussein Obama was just a substitute or some shit. Every day felt like living in fear of having our rights stripped away and pushed into quiet genocide.

It feels good to win again. So no, I don’t miss the nigger

This is what happens when you only watch Fox news and nothing else.

>worshipping a nigger
Nu pol, please leave

45 is the worst, I worked on his job and know his neighbors that lived next to him in Jamaica estates queens. He beat one of he contractors out of paying him in full that I worked for with no reason other then being a scumbag. All the work was done with highest quality workmanship you can get in NYC and this action ultimately put said contractor out of business while he sold the units starting at 3 million . He was a spoiled brat coke head that truly believes everyone is underneath him. I’m not giving you Hearsay I’m giving you facts. He is there To push along the billionaire agenda Which is to make two classes Poor and them. Unless you’re worth over $12 million you shouldn’t be supporting 45 if you are your shoot yourself in the foot

>>completely saves the united states from economic failure
>>arguably one of the least jew cucked presidents in existence

you are the nu-pol, Trump shill

Obama was the toughest on israel in years. This is proven.

t. frontline pbs that interviews everyone involved.

>muh cnn
The FBI agents who got pulled from Project Cassandra would like to talk to you.

The one and ONLY positive about the Obongo Presidency was the way he pissed in Israel's face at every opportunity.

Of course that was because he was a foreign born muslim, but whatever.

Other than that his 2 terms were the most colossal failures in modern history and he forever destroyed race relation in the US which will eventually lead to a race war.

Well, maybe his Presidency didnt suck so much after all. If he accelerated the inevitable race war thats actually a good thing. So he did a couple good things but they were completely unintentional.

holy fuck are you really gonna pretend Fox News isn't same shit, just for the neocons?
how did this board end up so fucked up
I swear I like unironic Nazis more than Trump cultists

>he actually thinks trump will save the economy

don't be mean to israel

tfw Obama’s already lining up to take credit for it.

Nobody gives a shit what you like you goddamn insignificant rat country.

>>blamed Bush for debt
The nigger blamed Bush for everything

Obama was cool. Way better than Trump.

Ok, I always wanted to see his president objectively. Tell me the things that he did to 'save the united states from economic failure'. I promise, if you can come with something believable, I'll give it that to him. I honestly can't think of any other achievement that he made.
>inb4 the military killed Osama during his presidency

>Obama was the toughest on israel in years.

Status quo for a muzzie

and shit like this
how the fuck can you just skip over that?
how can you skip over the fact he staffed his administration with neocons, and fired almost everyone who wasn't toeing the line?
I mean, fucking Tillerson, former CEO of Exxon, is the most likeable guy in his administration
how the fuck can you just ignore his handbag-designing retarded daughter and her husband are for some reason given authority?
what the fuck is wrong with some people, I like to believe they are paid to shill for Trump here, because the thought of such idiotism makes me lose the will to live, sharing oxygen with such creatures
AND ON TOP OF THIS, he's now selling weapons to Ukraine...how the fuck can you defend that, when the main fucking point of his presidency was stopping globalist world police bullshit?

>muh national debt
You mean the money that obama was able to save from falling into the hands of (((them)))? Look at pic related, he saved the economy after the conservashits ruined it

go fuck yourself you autistic inbred, I'm not "my country"
why do you fucks always use SAME FUCKING RESPONSES?
the theory that you are paid is really starting to make sense

>Obama was cool.
You nigger was nothing more than another Washington insider. The only arguably good thing he did was to beat Clinton in '08.

fpbp

it's not a bug, it's the feature

He bailed out the banks. That's pretty big.

>one of the least jew cucked presidents in existence
he gave Israel more money than any other president and freed Johnathan pollard

>Literally doubled the debt
>least jewish...but most muslim

>Washington insider
>Implying that inherently equals bad.

See

>>how the fuck can you just ignore his handbag-designing retarded daughter and her husband are for some reason given authority?
The same way that you cucks ignored the Clinton co-presidency. There was nothing more dangerous than that unelected carpetbagger sitting in the WH.
So, the precedent was set.

The ultimate red pill lmao

Time will tell alll

forgot about this one, he threw a bunch of money at a bunch of ponzi scheming kike bankers
other than sucking more arab cock than other presidents, he was exactly the same

Damn him, he is a traitor, a thief, a liar and now his eggo is being chipped bit by bit as all doors close in his face!

Long live the great Queen, makes me love her even more since she snubed him when he visited oh boi did she put him in his place!

Also must say a good word for China given they rolled our the rusty back door stairs as oposed to the red carpet! I kinda felt bad because he did unfortunately represent USA but it gave me joy they did that to him.

That is exactly why Trump was elected, and all the other "names" went away. Amerikans are sick and tired of the same old crap, administration after administration.

why are you presuming I support Obama or Clinton?
do you really think it's impossible to dislike all three?
how the fuck is Trump different from them, besides acting like a baboon and throwing some shitty irrelevant policies to appease his cultist fans?
what exactly did he change?
only fucking thing he did that was of any relevance was scrapping TPP
that's literally all, everything else is either just a sideshow, or 100% neocon approved swinery

He was worse on America than he was on Israel. Obama is a traitor

Ummm, OP, Obama was bought and paid for by Saudi Arabia. Haven't you been following QAnon and the CBTS thread?

I think Obama was the best president ever

He already has. Pay attention.

>stock market highest in history
>tax plan will spur 4% growth
>hundreds of companies giving huge bonuses and raises to americans
>unemployment and wages improving
>consumer confidence back

Man I wish we had an incompetent nigger back in the White House again! I sure hate money!

True redpill right here. Thank you user, you're doing god's work redpilling all the trump shills in this thread

Gotta spend other peoples money to make jews money I guess

>Amerikans are sick and tired of the same old crap
Yeah because Americans think that the real world is one big sitcom where we can just elect some populist demagogue and everything will be happily ever after.

>stock market highest in history
duh, because believe it or not economy and thus stock market is growing last few decades
the fact he didn't crash economy in a year isn't some stellar success
>hundreds of companies
which ones, do you have a list?
I saw few companies

>4 percent growth
>4
*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
All these trump shills in this thread

>why are you presuming I support Obama or Clinton?
I don't really care who you like, Balkan Queen.
Not only did Trump scrap the TTP, he also got rid of the obamaCare mandate (fine for not enrolling), AND lowered taxes for many.

he is a muslim. he can deny it all he wants - he's a muslim

Obama's policies didn't save anything. If anything they stunted our growth and extended the recession.

However, Trump takes over and the stock market freaks out because everyone knows he is going to take the foot off of our necks.

Illegal immigration is down, jobs up, market up, taxes cut, wages going up, hello bonuses, killed healthcare mandate, ISIS nearly wiped out, ISIS resorting to minor attacks in low security areas

Trump is probably the best president we have had since Reagan and JFK.

I suppose you would rather have had drunken Illary

I agree, it's a scary
if America exists in a few decades, I will be surprised
just hope they don't drag the world with them
totally sick society, on every level

All this and yet you are still poor?
Lmao at your life.

Obama is a fucking muzzie loving nigger faggot

Agreed. America is just one big joke.

they brag about imaginary 4% trump growth but if u show them Obama had 5.2% growth they get triggered to shit

>cried the snowflake

7 more years, 11+ if we can get into a comfy world war

I hated Hillary but yeah she would have been better than Trump. Prove to me exactly how she would have been worse.

while lowering taxes is not a bad thing on it's own, how about you wait some time to see the effects of it?
I mean, effects beyond getting 2000 bucks more a year, and praising Trump like he's your Messiah
>I don't care
so why do you imply I support Hillary? no one is fucking supporting Hillary here
if you ever saw some people do that they were trolling you cultist idiots

Well, form up and do something about it.

>America isn't the only thing keeping worthless countries likes your from being swallowed by the next empire.

Mark my words, there will come a day you wish America was on top again.

Billionaire globalist conman Trump managed to convince right wing neckbeards to give Wall Street hundreds of billions in tax cuts forever.

He already has.....

The housing bubble was created by the Democrats in 93 and 94. Dems take congress in 2006 then the economy goes to shit and collapses. The the Reps take back congress and fight Obama on his Marxist bullshit. Dems are 100% responsible for the housing collapse with their Regal Act, revision to the CRA, and the National Home Ownership Strategy. Every metric shows the housing bubble started in Late 1994 and peaked in 2006.

>r-reagan was a good potus guys
>a-and heh jfk too guys
LOL you actually think Jew F Kennedy was a good president? Burger education right here

>>Obama had 5.2% growth

Tha "growth" was propelled by multiple QE's, i.e. it is unsupported. The market should be half of what it presently is. Now, losses are made public, while profits are privatized.

anti propaganda propaganda bill snuck in 2017 defense budget. KYS faggot

Shitposting aside, Trump is seriously a subservient puppet to the (((kikes)))

Obama did a good job in my opinion. He resisted war with Iran despite Israel calling him an antisemite for refusing to send young Americans to die against Iran. He also resisted invading Syria despite all the (((leftist))) media giving him shit over it. No other POTUS in recent history has made Israel as mad.

Now Trump is a complete cuck and bows down to Israel, obeying all their commands. It's possible Trump starts a war with Iran to please his Jewish overlords.

>>Prove to me exactly how she would have been worse.
Damn boi, are you insane? What did she ever accomplish?

You cucked, shit eating, CNN watching fuckers. Non of that is fucking true. That globalist, marxist shitskin helped ruined my country with his bullshit.

>t. CNN shill

Quarters don't matter brainlet. Only the year as a whole.

about what?
well I'm a Montenegrin Serb and unionist so it's not like I'm grateful for your policies in Balkans
but I'm not saying this because I desire it or out of hatred
I'm merely pointing out your society is decayed beyond belief
not just yours, but America is in a specific situation
you need to wake up and fight for your future and future of your children

He let Russia take Crimea, fixed the economy by doubling the debt and claiming strong economic growth(avarage of more than 1 trillion extra debt a year), didn't fix health care despite a massive spending problem(where the fuck did that 1 trillion a year go? it's like 3000 per american). Fucked up libya with France, dropped the ball during the islamic revolution,

Weakest US president i've ever witnessed to be honest.

>>hundreds of billions in tax cuts forever.
You mean Trump let people keep the money they earned? What a novel concept.

Again, I HATED Hillary. I am not interested in dusting off her accomplishments (of which there are none) but I want you to tell me exactly how she would have been worse than Trump.

>he actually wants there to be a (((free market)))
Keep grasping at the straws there schlomo

Republicans know they're such failures in life that they have to dindu an entire 8 year Republican presidency.

youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False

Don't you have a life?

Only thing you should know about Obama is that jews hated him and they love Trump. That's all you need to know.

>Wall Street, Goldman Sachs needs huge tax cuts

you billionaire globalist shills are cucks

>Russia take Crimea
oh no Russians took a mostly Russian peninsula that belonged to them until 1954, better end civilization because of that
>b-but muh precedent
don't even try that bullshit, see Kosovo
annexation makes it a bit different case, but it's de facto same shit, there's an American military base there

>about what?
This. Absolutely this.

>giving jew banks free money without interest, allowing the usurs to cuck us even more

Such a good nigger. He dindu nuffin

Lmfao nice bait

Show us your nation fag. Stoping hiding behind the cuck flag and show me your pure civilisation

Obama was fighting jew wars for 7 or 8 countries bro. Arming rebels in syria was a US/Israeli joint venture. Besides, doing the bidding for leftis/ communist US grown jews is worse than blowing up some sand niggers for israeli jews who just want a bigger country. The european and US grown jews want to ruin the west.

I'm American? I don't think I ever tried to deny that fact.

I use the UN flag because that is ideologically what I stand behind.

>>I'm merely pointing out your society is decayed beyond belief
You should know Balkan Boi. Don't you cucks have your own major conflicts about every 50 years?